InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A natural enemy ❯ A natural enemy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Sorry I didn't do so good in the first one.
This should be better…
 
 
Talk= this
Thought= this
Some actions= *this*
 
I don't own Inu Yasha, wish I did, put I hope you like this!
Inu: So who was that guy, anyway?
S.M.: Me to know, you to find out
Inu: C'mon! Tell me or…
S.M.: Or What?! *Glare with angry face*
Inu: Nothing…
 
Chapter 2: starts up…
Inu Yasha waking up…
What the hell was that? Inu Yasha looked around, seeing that everything seemed okay.
What did that dream mean?
 
“Oh, Inu Yasha! You're finally awake!”
The half-breed looked up staring eye to eye with the monk, Miroku.
“What is monk?! Did something happen?!”
“The only thing that happened was a certain half-demon screaming his head off in his sleep.” Miroku said almost laughing.
“Yeah, Inu Yasha! I bet the whole, interior village heard you! Ha!” Shippo teased as he magically popped on Miroku. “If Kagome heard that…” Shippo got clobbered in the head by the angry half-breed so he couldn't finish the sentence.
“Was this what you wanted to tell me or WHAT?!” Inu Yasha growled starring at the monk flarey-eyed.
“Oh, no, no. It wasn't that.” Miroku said, worryingly. “But we have noticed some strange demonic auras lately.” He said this time seriously.
He's right. The demonic aura is strange. Maybe that's the cause of that dream.
“Any thing else?” Inu Yasha said.
“Yes, there is” a feminine voice spoke which turned out to be Sango with Kirara.
“The other thing is when will you go get Kagome?! It has been long enough hasn't it?”
“Yeah! Shouldn't you go get her?” Shippo cried, rubbing the wound on his head.
“Alright, alright! I'll get her!” Inu Yasha started of towards the well.
I wonder if she might help.
 
Modern time*
 
“Ah! Finally, school is done!” Kagome said with a sigh.
Now I have to get ready to go to the Feudal Time with Inu Yasha and everyone.
“Sis!”
“Oh, Sota! What is it?”
“We need more things before you can go back and Mom gave me the list.”
Brilliant.
 
On the way back after shopping*
“My god, that was a lot!” Kagome sighed carrying the stuff.
On the way towards home, there were some people surrounding a booth. Hmm… Kagome went to look a little closer. It was a future-telling booth. Those thing are always crappy.-Kagome thought.
“Hey, you! Long-haired girl with the brown eyes! Please come here.”
It was the person in the booth. It was a boy, about her age, with deep blue eyes, long black hair and a kind looking face.
Wow, He is so pretty.
“May I read your future?” he said smiling.
“Sure, I don't mind.” One won't mind.
As the boy look at the magic mirror glass, his eye seemed to change from blue to bright green.
“Your future”, he said softly “I see destruction.”
What?
“Someone you know… will betray you… and he will bring death to you and everyone.
And all of a sudden, the symbol `death' formed in the mirror glass.
“I think I should leave. Sorry.” That was weird.
“Its alright. It might be wrong. You can go now.” The boy said when he looked normal again.
Kagome left with a start. I have to hurry! Or Inu Yasha will get angry again!
 
As Kagome ran, the boy stepped out of the booth.
“Yes, it might as well be false”, with an evil grin “To bad it is true”