InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A natural enemy ❯ The Newcomer ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK Chapter 3 here we go *bad mood*
 
Talk= this
Thought= this
Some actions= *this*
 
I don't own Inu Yasha, wish I did, but I hope you like this!
Inu: What up with you?
S.M.: Bad mood. No talk.
Inu: ….
S.M.: ….
Inu:… Oh for Gods Sake What is it?!
Kag: *coming in* Inu Yasha I don't think you should've done that.
Inu: Huh?... Oh…*looking at mad author*
S.M.: TIME. TO. KILL. DOG MAN!!! *with lunatic glare with flame eyes holding a mallet and axe*
Inu: Oh, crap …-_-`
Kag: Ok, continue with story * looking at the angry author chasing poor Inu Yasha into the mountains*
 
Chapter 3. The stranger
 
At the shrine*
Where the hell is that girl?
Inu Yasha just arrived and he is as pissed as ever.
If she was going to time, I should have come later…I guess I should just wait a little..?!
A strange aura just came and went.
What was that? It felt just like…
But Kagome just came right then.
“Where the hell were you?!”
“Well, excuse me! I had to go shopping for you guys!”
“Well, you could have just done that before then!”
He's right. - Kagome thought with a sigh.
“I know that you're right, but Inu Yasha, you look worried.”
She sees it too.
“Yeah. Whatever.” Looking at Kagome* “Did something happen before you came”
If I tell him about that guy from that booth, he might get the wrong idea. So I shouldn't tell.
“Never mind. Let's go.” Guess not.
 
Feudal Time
Kagome and Inu Yasha just arrived*
“Alright Kagome, everyone is waiting and I don't any one yellin' at me again because this is your fault.”
“Alright, what aver you say…” Picky as ever.
As they got closer to the village, they noticed there was a crowd around the entrance.
“What the heck is going…?”Inu Yasha was interrupted when he saw his other companions were approaching. Shippo was the first one to speak: “Kagome!” leaping onto Kagome to give her a hug “You should have come earlier, it so awesome!”
Inu Yasha looked at the monk “Miroku, what's happening over there?”
“Well Inu Yasha, It seems that we have a traveler that that just arrived and he seems to be really popular,” Miroku said pointing at the crowd.
“Why don't we take a look ourselves?”
Kagome and the rest went closer to the village square to see who the newcomer was.
*Kagome getting closer, pushing through the crowd * I hope I could get a glimpse. *Getting closer* “… and that is your future” Huh? *Kagome saw two girls giggling next to the newcomer* “That is amazing!” one girl said. “Yeah,” her friend “I hope what you say is true, sir. Thank you.” *Both bow and leave* Strange. I think I recognize that voice.
Then the stranger slowly turned his head…* Oh. My. God. That's the same guy I saw at the fortune booth!
The guy was wearing a dark blue robe with mystical symbols on it, and his long hair was tied in the back. Yeah, he looks just like that! Maybe he is his ancestor, not just by look but tradition in fortune telling. Kagome made her way through the crowd to get a better look. But before she got close enough, she tripped,(klutz) and he noticed her.
“Excuse me.”
Kagome looked up staring face to face with the boy. Ack. How embarrassing.
“Are you all right?”
“Uh huh” What kind of response was that?
“Good”*makes a small smile* He has a kind smile. “May I ask for your name?”
“Kagome. Kagome Higurashi.”
“Born September 23rd, yes?” * helping her up*
“Wow! That's amazing. How do you do that?”
“Something I learned from my father. Name and personality helps me with my fortune telling. It's something I love to do. And my name is Seitaro” * he went back to where he was seated*
He is so nice. I should introduce him with everyone as soon as the crowd is gone.
 
After the crowd left*
“Kagome, you better have not been flirting with this guy!”
“I said he is someone I met at the village!” The two are arguing (again).
Miroku stepping in, “Now, now you two. Listen Inu Yasha, I should agree with Kagome on this one. This man is interesting.”
“I agree, too.” Sango said.
“Yeah, Inu Yasha!” Shippo said sitting on Kiara. “You're jealous aren't you?”
Maybe, but he looks like he is hiding something. Inu Yasha took a quick look at the new person, and then looked at the bag he was carrying. Strange, I have that feeling again.
 
Somewhere in the distance*
A dark figure looking at the village.*
“I don't know how long this will last… But you will be destroyed, Inu Yasha.”
 
 
I took FOREVER to do this one. For any one who actually reads this, I'm sorry. R&R please.