InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(This is Gambit's gal, formally Wakka's Women)

[This isn't the same story as last time, just the same title ]

Hey readers, I here by take an oath that I will update at least once a week (depending on the reviews) and each chapter will hopefully be over 1,000 words after I get started. Okay first things first, I'm really sorry to any Fans who really did enjoy reading my last story, but do to School, family matters, and just not having time between working and sleeping I didn't really have time, and finally some flames (*sniffle* that were so stupid and not nice) I decided to give up on it (even though I had 2 other chapters ready to update ) so I'm sorry. It is the last week of School!!!! (*So happy starts crying*) I will be able to update a lot more than last time that is if people still like my new story. I'm so completely sorry and I hope you enjoy the story

-Gambits Gals

Disclaimer: Do you really think he belongs to me? shyea right, he and all the other Inu-yasha characters are Rumiko Takahashi. Not fair!!!!

(But I wish I owned Gambit…love that New Orland's accent )

-_A New Beginning_-

By: Gambit's Gal

Chapter 1:

A Vixen lie under the morning sun, her raven black hair blowing freely behind her in a morning zephyr. She had what appeared to be tears running down her define cheeks, each drop of salty water dripping from chocolate brown eyes, cascading down her gorgeous face, and finally landing on her raven hair. Like shinning stars in the night sky. She lay on the sandy bank of a stray stream, letting the silky sand slip through her slender fingers and landing back on the shore. Her naturally happy smile, which should have been found on her delicate face, was a broken frown. Her usually warm, caring eyes now a dull brown. Her caring heart now broken shattered into a million pieces, never to be whole again. An aura of pure depression and bedrail consumed her.

`How could he? I gave him my heart, my soul, my first love. I gave you my heart openly, but instead you turn me down and shatter my heart. I stayed with you after everything. After I found out your secret, after we fought your brother, even after kikyou tried to kill me, but still me shun me away. I understand why you couldn't love me, I understand why you chose her, but what I will never be able to understand is why I could even be a friend? I've wasted 3 years of my life tracking these stupid shards and you wait until we have the completed Shikon no tamata before you tell me that I mean nothing to you, that I was just a shard detector; a tool that would later be thrown away? Well I'm not going to be weak anymore, I'm not going to be weak any longer, I wont be ignored, I wouldn't be abused emotional or physically any longer.'

Okay, I'm sorry but I want to know if people like this writing style, its kind of mysterious but I hope you all know who the raven haired girl is…if not your not a very good Inu-yasha fan okay so I want at least 5 reviews before I write the next chapter!!! Please, even If you didn't like it tell me why, I'm a developing writer so I need the help. Please E-mail me if there where any grammar/spelling mistakes because that I suck at anything that has to do with grammar. Arigato!

Ja ne!

-Gambit's Gal