InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Due to the 1st amendment all reviewers are aloud freedom of speech and press, but according to the bill of rights your first amendment rights can be taken away if you slander the authors ideas/story. Do the 1st amendment 2nd article I am a loud to publicize my opinions no matter how unpopular they are. Now that that is taken care of on with your questions. Oh yeah, I'm 13 and I'm going to be majoring in Government, I'll probably be a lawyer when I'm done with collage.

I don't care if you're madly in love with the Sesshoumaru; it's my opinion that he is a transvestite.

When I add the votes and Sesshoumaru wins I don't have a problem writing a Sess./Kag. Fic. I just don't like him

I will update frequently, but I will not make my chapters long. I usually start out with long piece of writing at the beginning, but then I revise it and add more detail until it's only around 300 words.

Thank you all the people who like Roji. I made him out of all my Favorite Anime Characters. I forgot to say that he is a Kitsune. Not like Shippo, he doesn't look like a fox, but her can change into one. But not like Kuranma either, he isn't a Fox spirit who took over a small child's body.

Okay now that that's taken care of the count is:

Roji and Kagome = 3

Sesshoumaru and Kagome= 3

Sunstar, you need to choose, I don't want to have to count your twice!

And I know Roji is every girls dream…well at least mine!

Disclaimer: Okay, I still don't own Inu-yasha or any of the other characters

-Gambit's Gal

-A New Beginning-

By: Gambit's Gal

A Young youki prince stood upon a boulder set in a rampant river, his arms crossed over his bare well-toned chest. Each muscle was tense under his sun kissed skin, as if ready for anything that dared cross his path. His slightly pointed ears flickered back and forth, catching every insignificant splash the river made as it penetrated the porous surface of the ancient boulder. His eyes were closed, but he was still well aware of his surroundings. `I must get stronger, by cutting out one sense you make the others stronger. I will have my revenge.' his head was high in the air, deeply inhaling every scent that blew in the wind. The early morning light reflected off the raging rivers water. The boulder he sat upon had sunk in the raging river from time, the soft mud snuggly fitting into every groove of the rocks surface. His blazing eyes stood out against his gruff, stone carved face. His long hair blew in a gently breeze, as if even the wind wanted to touch the unearthly creature. There he stood, like the boulder; stuck in time never to be changed. Never to be wanted. Never to be loved.

`I shall not be denied what is rightfully mine. I will get stronger, stronger than he. And when the day comes, I will return to my home, my castle, my love. I shall never be betrayed again. And with the power of these newly gained shards, there will be no stopping me. I will regain my honor, my dignity, and my power. And he the Lord of darkness, misery and pain will cease his horrible wrong doings, and will never be heard of again…' a deadly smile pasted over his handsome face. His aura flared around him, his eyes began to glow an eerie red. "I SHALL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!" The water splashed up around him as his powers grew. A Wall of water formed around his body.

________________________________________________________________ ________

So how did I do? can you tell who the young youki prince is? I hope not, because it wont be as fun to read if you already now who it is. Oh yeah and thank you to the 6 signed reviews I got! I don't accept non-signed reviews because on my other story (The one I deleted) a non-signed reviewer started rumors about my reputation. So only Signed reviews!

sesshyangel if you don't know what is going on now, you'll only get even more confused in the future.

Charis13 Thank you! I'm really appresiate it that you like where my plots going and that you enjoy my mysterious mood of writing! and I agree, Roji is the perfect guy, lol

MoonDemon Thank you for reading and voting!

Sunstar thank you for being my first reviewer and I'm happy you like my story enough to review 2 times!

um…..i think I forgot some one……um o well I'll get you next time!