InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, sorry about not updating in a while. I haven't gotten many reviews. Thank you SunStar, for being my only loyal reviewer. I might end this story, since this is the 4th chapter and I only have 8 reviews. So Please review.

-Gambit's Gal

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inu-yasha characters.

________________________________________________________________ _______

A Woman knelt in a grassy field of wild flowers and herds. Her head bent, covered by the shadows of darkness, her hair encircled her form blowing a sight breeze. Her arms where bend at the elbow and her finger where entwined in a sign of prayer. Her head snapped up at the sound of fabric ruffling against fabric. She stood up, forgetting the ancient prayer of a moment ago. "Inu-yasha" The woman's long black hair cascaded down her back, her cold Brown eyes bore holes in a line of trees. She dressed in traditional Miko garbs of red and white. She carried a long worn bow and a quill of arrows on her back. A young man steeped out of the line of trees.

His long silver hair fell down his muscled back in a tangled heap; his golden eyes shinned brighter than the morning sun. A rusted katana rested on his hip, tied by a red slash. He was clad in a blood red Fire rat kimono. He wore no sandals, and he had no nails; but in their place were lethal claws. "Kikyou"

"Do you have it Inu-yasha?" Kikyou began to walk towards the boy identified as Inu-yasha. She reached her hand towards Inu-yasha, a sinister smile plastered on her face as she awaited his answer. He only nodded his head, and reached in the hidden pocket of his kimono. "Yes Kikyou I have the Shikon Jewel." He said as he pulled a sparkling purple orbs from the pocket. The orb glowed pure; every piece was in place. "Give it to me Inu-yasha, then we can be together."

He placed the precious jewel into her cold dead hands. Dark and Pure powers clashed. The jewel's purity burned kikyou's hands. It flew up into the air; and sent a blinding flash of light. Inu-yasha through his hands in front of his face to prevent from going blind. Out of the light a woman appeared. She dressed in armor; a pure holy light surrounded her. "Are you Inu-yasha?" She asked in her angelic voice. It rang through Inu-yasha ears. He was in a trance like state. `Who the hell is she? Did she just come out of the jewel? What was that strange light when Kikyou touched the jewel?' He heard a laugh that sounded like bells. "You will learn all of this in time young one." the women said. Inu-yasha was dumb founded. `Did she just read my thoughts?' again he heard the laughter. "Yes, Inu-yasha. It is one of my many abilities as guardian of the Shikon Jewel." Again Inu-yasha was flabbergasted. "But if you're a the guardian, that would make you…"

Okay that's all for now REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW. Okay I think you get the idea.