InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow 10 reviews…that's kind of sad for the 5th chapter you know? Anyways, I'm happy that I'm getting any reviews. So keep them coming .If you read my story and don't review, please review!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inu-yasha Characters, but I do own Roji…and Chris! (He's my gigolo…long story…nvm)

A New Beginning

By Gambit's Gal

A young girl with long raven hair walked out of an ancient well house.

"Kagome! Your home!"

A woman who appeared to be in her late forties said as she hugged the younger women. She had Short curly black hair, and warm caring eyes that only a mother could own.

"Hi Ma, Where is Souta and Grandpa?"

The women smiled, "Well you know your grandfather, he out in the yard tending to the shrine. And of course Souta is playing his new Play station 2 game. You know the one I'm talking about right?"

She asked. Kagome just shook her head. `How should I know which one she's talking about? Souta gets a new video game practically every day!' Kagome hugged her mom again.

"How long will you be staying this time? You know your Uncle Chris is coming to visit from America." Kagome's mom turned and started folding clothing. `This is great; Uncle Chris never comes to visit. I haven't seen him since I was 7 years old!' Kagome started to fold too.

"Mom, I'm not going back to the past until I get proper training." Kagome's mom looked at her daughter. Her smile widened.

"That's great honey, don't you remember? You're uncle learned all of the ancient skills, spells, and what not before he went to the states. He can teach you while he's here!"

Kagome's jaw dropped, Her eyes were bugger out. "You mean Uncle Chris was trained, to be like some kind of ancient warrior or something?"

"Well something like that, I can't really remember. When we where kids he always said that he would carry on the ancient ways." she said.

`Well this is great. When I finally go back to the past I wont need Inu-yasha to protect me. I can even bring Shippo with me with out worrying about him being hurt!

"Mom this is great! When will Uncle Chris arrive?"

Right then the front door creaked and slowly opened up. "Hello? Anybody home?"

A Tall lean man with long black hair tied at the base of his neck stuck his head in. His green eyes burned into your soul. His robes swished as he stepped through the doorframe. He was dressed in training robes and wore one wooden katana at his hip, and a real metal katana strapped to his back. His robes where the color of emerald grass during the summer time. His hair was blacker that the dark side of the moon. His smiled at them. His smile could have melted any girls' heart.

(A/n- This man is not Kagome's uncle by blood, and she's attracted to him or anything like that. I just had to describe how hot he is. Oh yea, he's only like 25. He is really Kagome's mom's best friend from childhood.)

"Well hello ladies"

"UNCLE CHRIS!" Kagome screamed and flung herself at the man. "I haven't seen you in so many years!"

The man chuckled and hugged his niece. "Kagome, you've grown so much! You look so much like you beautiful mother. So what is it heard about you wanting my guidance and training?" He asked.

Kagome giggled happily "Yes, Could you train me in the ancient martial arts? And swordsman ship, and the Miko powers, and…"

Chris Chuckled again "Yes, yes I know all of that, and you will soon too. But first you must tell me about you adventures!"

Kagome almost fainted at his statement, "You know about my travels to the past!?!" She screamed. He only smiled, he was obviously amused.

"Of course I know about them, you think your mother could keep this from me did you?"

Kagome just shrugged her shoulders, `I should have known mom wouldn't be able to keep anything this big from her best friend. Hopefully she didn't tell anyone else.' Kagome turned to her mother,

"Well I thought it would be impossible for you to keep such a big secret, you didn't tell anyone else right ma?" she asked.