InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I decided to split this chapter in half. I'm posting 3 chapters today! My creative energy is at an all time high!

________________________________________________________________ ________

Chris chuckled again (a/n He likes to chuckle huh?)

"Of course your mother couldn't keep this big of a secret! She also told, Joe, Kelly and Bob." He smiled at Kagome's mom.

(a/n all those people I just named are Kagome's real aunts and uncles who also live in the states)

Kagome's mom ran over to him and clamped her hand over his mouth,

"Chris! You wont supposed to tell her that I told almost all of the family! You know she didn't want anyone else to know!"

Kagome just laughed at the seen, Her small petite mother was trying to hush a big, tall, strong man, about twice her size and weight. She was failing miserably since the next thing that came out of his mouth,

"Oh come on, its not like I told her about all other people you told, like Mary and Sue and of course Billy."

Kagome's mothers started beating Chris with a towel and then shoved it in his mouth while he was laughing.

"There, now you can't tell her anything else!" Her mother `humped' and her work and began to fold the rest of the clothes.

Chris pulled the towel out of his mouth and smirk at Kagome,

"You better keep an eye on your mother, She could have killed me with the is thing" He pulled the towel out of his pocket, "I can see the head lines now, Single mother and house wife kills world famous martial arts fighter."

Kagome was on the floor laughing, and soon Chris was with her. Kagome's mother tried to ignore their laughter.

"Yeah, laugh latter, train now!" She said and pointed a wooden spoon at them. Chris jumped up and put a look of mock horror on his face.

"Now she threatening us with a wooden spoon, run Kagome before she can get us!" He screamed as through Kagome over his shoulder and ran out the door. He ran until they reached a flat surface were they could start to train. You could still here Kagome's mother screaming at them.

(A/n that was just for some humor, don't you like Chris? any ways onto the more serious part)