InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inu-yasha characters, but I do own Chris, Enija, and Roji .

________________________________________________________________ _______

A far way away from that where Kagome began to train, a man with red hair was still standing upon the boulder. Many youki had come by and watched as he stood as still as the stone he stood on. His red hair blew in the wind behind him, the tie that held it back had long be cut off by the harsh training. His previously clean kimono pants where now bloodied and shredded. His formerly flawless chest was bloodied and browsed. A Small trickle of blood ran down his pink lips. His shapely eyebrows turned down into a frown. His ears where still alert, catching every little sound in the wind.

A Small crack of a twig breaking brought his attention to his left side, yet he didn't open his eyes. Another twig snapped, flowed by the whizzing of an arrow being sprung from the tight string. He quickly moved slightly to the left, the arrow whizzed past his shapely nose and imbedded itself in an old tree. Still he stood in the middle of a random river. He opened his sparkling violet eyes to stare at the intruder.

"What business do you have interrupting my training session?" he asked as calm and cold as the river itself.

The intruder snorted before replying, "You call that training, all you've been doing for the past week is standing on a rock in the middle of a raging river. Come home, you can train in the palace grounds where its safe."

Women dressed in Kimono pants and a sleeveless tight fitting kimono top. Her blond hair fell over her shoulder almost reaching the forest ground. Her blue eyes sparkled like the sky itself.

The man sighed "It isn't safe at the palace can't you see that? Sister, I know you and father believe that within the rock walls of our home no harm can come to us, but your wrong, both of you. I'm proof that it is not longer safe. I need my revenge and until I get it I will not come home."

The women let out a depressed sigh, "Roji, you know if you go after him you will be banished from the court. Father will be furious…and mother I don't know what mother will do if you don't come home." tears left their path down her porcelain check.

The man looked directly at this sister. "Go home Enija, (en-hi-ja) mother and father will be upset if you don't go back. Tell them I won't be coming home until I'm done, and if that means I'm banned from the palace court than so be it. After that get out of the palace Enija, run as far away from this place as possible. Don't come back until everything is settle," the man said in a stern but caring way.

Enija looked up at her brother, they looked deep into each other souls trying to say good-bye with out using so many words. He smiled at his younger sister for the last time. She turned on her heal and leapt into the foliage of the forest. Her last four words floated in the wind back to him. "Come back alive brother"

Awwwwww brother sister bonding moment. Anyways now that you know the parings I hope you like them.