InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ ch 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inu-yasha characters, but I do own Roji, His sister and Chris (My gigolo)

(2 Months later)

Chris and Kagome stood in the same clearing from 2 months before. The only difference in the appearance of the clearing was that a few trees were missing and all the training equipment was placed here or there. Chris was standing about 3 feet from Kagome and seemed to demonstrating a new move. His wrists were place together and held in front of his body. His left leg was in front of his right, and his legs where spread shoulder length.

"Now Kagome, I want you to try again. Place your hands together life this," He said showing her again, "Then focus your Miko energy into your hands. Lie this" He closed his eyes. Chris's aura flared around him like fire. In his hands appeared a fiery ball of purifying energy. "See how I did it Kagome? Now I want you to try it" The ball of energy disappeared into his hands as he clapped them together.

Kagome moved her body into the same stance; she closed her eyes and focused all of her pure energy into her hands. "I can do this," She said. A small ball of blue energy began to form between her hands. It grew until it was the size of a golf ball, and she opened her eyes. "WOW! Look uncle Chris I finally did it!" Kagome cheered happily.

In the past two months Kagome had learn swordsmanship, and some hand-to-hand martial arts. Kagome's raven hair had grown down to her elbows and was held behind her back by a navy blue hair clasp. She wore a tight fitting blue sports tang top, the same color as her hair clasp. She wore the traditional Miko pants, but not the ugly red ones her carnet wore. Kagome's pants where a lighter periwinkle blue. Her legs and arms where now muscular and where stomach was tight, you could see her defined alb muscles. Tied to her hip by a navy blue sash was a lightweight, very flat but durable katana. Attached to a leather strap that was draped diagonally from her shoulder to hip were 3 inch throwing knifes. And last bust not least strapped to her back was a larger katana named Tahojin (pronounced just as its spelled) Tahojin had cherry blossoms carved into the metal blade and engraved on the hilt of the sword was the word "Dream" in bold script letters.

"Good Kagome, now try to make it evaporate back into your body" Chris instructed Kagome. "Okay, I'll try." Kagome closed her eyes again. `Come on stupid hands, call back the energy.' harder Kagome tried the harder it was to suck back into her body. All of the sudden Kagome lost control of her energy. It whizzed from her hands towards Chris's head. "CHRIS WATCH OUT!" Kagome screamed. Chris turned towards the energy ball just in time to unsheathe his katana and bring it up to counter attack. He cut the purifying energy ball into two halves. One went to the right side of his head and the other when to the left side of his head. The energy singed his hair. Chris look over and the over nervous Kagome.

"Wow, not that was some attack!" He said, Kagome fell over face first. "You mean you're not mad at me for practically taking your head off with purifying energy?" she asked as Chris helped her up. He smiled and her and chuckled, "First off you only singed my hair, and second it would take a lot more then just an energy attack like that to rake my head off. I'm proud of you Kagome. Not many people could make and energy attack like that on their first try" Chris said, overly excited. "Now lets get back to training!" Chris said and started walking away. `He's way to into this' Kagome thought as she followed after him.

Okay well here is what Kagome's training is like. I'm not really good at describing the training, since I've never actually trained like that. Sorry about taking the story off, but I forgot where the mistakes where, and when I went to check anime fan's review to check where they were I realized that all your wonderful reviews were deleted! I was so upset! So please review! I'm sorry! O and tell me where the mistakes are again! Ja ne!

how do you say dream in Japeneese and how do you spell the name of the creater of the Shikon no tamata? tell me in a review!