InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

disclaimer: I don't own any Inu-yasha characters, and I don't own any of the spells used I got them from Harry Potter. They belong to J.K Rowling.

Kagome and Chris stood in the middle of a white circle; its circumference was about 24Ft. A Blue shield was placed over the immediate area; to prevent farther damage to the woods. Kagome stood in an offensive position; she unsheathed Tahojin and pointed it in Chris direction. Chris stood in a defensive position; he was holding Endoha (pronounced just how it sounds. Endoha was the big sword strapped to his back when he first walked into the house.)

"This will be your last test Kagome, I have nothing left to teach you," Chris smiled at Kagome, "The only rule is that you cannot step out of this white circle if you do step out you must start your training over until you beat me." He took a step closer. "Your last test is to beat me!"

Chris didn't give Kagome time to react; he jumped from a defensive position to an offensive position. He lunged at her, trusting Endoha in front of his body. Kagome switched from offensive to defensive. She brought Tahojin up to block Endoha's attack. Kagome used Chris momentum to get leverage and use his weight against him. Kagome threw Chris off balance; he stumbled back a few feet; giving Kagome time to gather energy for one of her strongest attacks.

"Stupefy!" Kagome yelled. This spell stunned Chris for over 30 seconds giving Kagome more time to form a strategy. `Okay, I wasn't excepting this, but I know Chris's one weakness. I can do this.' The spell began to wear off. Chris began to levitate in the air. A green orb formed in his hands. He aimed at Kagome, and fired. Kagome brought her katana up to cut it in half. Kagome hadn't noticed Chris's second attack. "Imobilous!" He shouted. Kagome's body froze just as she was about to but the orb in half. The green orb hit its target, but Kagome wasn't done yet. Their fight continued like this for hours. Neither side was tired, or ready to give up and neither side seemed to be winning. They where equally match. `I just have to wait for the right time to use this…wait for it…NOW!'

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Roji ran through the forest toward a small village. He used his demon speed, but since her was half elf he didn't make a sound. He jumped from tree to tree. Roji was so light he seemed to weight nothing was he landed on the next branch. "It shouldn't take long now. Only a couple more days."

The sun was setting in the small valley where Roji stood. "Soon I'll see her again. After 70 years. I wonder if she'll remember me." Roji took of running again. His red hair blew behind his body. He wore an all red Kimono and had his hair tied back in to a low pony tail at the base of his neck. `Soon my love we will be reunited, together forever.'

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

aaaaaawwwwwwww wasn't that sweet. There wont be updates until Tuesday. Sorry, but I need more reviews! until then! enjoy!