InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hehehe sorry…I had writers block and my aunt had surgery, any ways! I want to thank Sabrina for helping me get out of my writers block stump!

Chris began to run full speed at Kagome, before jumping into the air for an aerial attack with his katana. Kagome brought her katana up to deflect his attack, and jumped back about 4 feet. Chris began to charge again, but instead of going in for another aerial attack Chris switched his Endoha to his left hand to strike her across the chest. He brought Endoha up above his head. But by doing this he was taking a chance, a chance that Kagome would take full advantage of. Kagome aimed for his unguarded chest with Tahojin, while pulling out a half katana from the end of her sheath; going unnoticed by Chris. He began to bring Endoha down, knowing it was too late to repel Kagome's katana, and that it would of minor damage compared to other injuries he'd had. Kagome crouched down low at the last minute, slicing a diagonal slash across Chris's chest. By Kagome's unexpected crouch Endoha to hacked into her right shoulder instead of its original target, her chest. While Chris pulled Endoha out of the deep gash in Kagomes shoulder she thrust the hidden half katana into Chris's abdomen. (Like above the waistline but below the abs, get it?) Kagome brought down Tahojin again in a right-sided diagonal cut, creating a bleeding X shaped scare on his chest, while pulling out Sakura (that's the name of her half Katana) out of Chris's abdomen. Chris backpedaled a few feet away from Kagome as she prepared to attack again. `Kagome is better than I expected.' Chris thought `I never thought she would be this power full in such a short time.' Chris squared his feet in a defensive position, as Kagome charged again with her Tahojin and Sakura behind her. (The same technique as Aoushi Shinamori in Ramorni Kenshin, but he used two half katana) She moved faster than Chris had ever seen before, to others she would have been a blur a blues, but to the trained eye you would be able to see her face set in a determined scowl as her feet carried her faster than the wind towards opponent. Chris began to charge towards her for a head to head battle, Endoha strait ahead of him. Kagome jumped in the air, as did Chris their katana's clashed and they both landed on the battlefield soundless, already prepared for another assault. The blood flowed freely from both their wounds, but Kagome's wound being deeper than Chris's, plus the fact that Kagome was less experienced with battle wounds took full toll on her. `I can't go on like this much longer, I have to go for it now I can't wait any longer.' Kagome charged once again, but this time she all of her spirit energy to into one attack. There was a blinding light; Chris brought his arms up to cover his eyes, rendering him unprotected. Kagome ran towards him with ungodly speed, her katana's crossed in an X. The light began to fade and Chris lowered his arms, when he looked down he was surprised to see Kagome, with both of her swards at his throat.

Okay I'm already writing a new chapter, but my computer keeps losing the file, I've been checking for a virus, but there isn't one, my comp. Is just out dates, I'm getting a Macintosh I Mac at the end of August! ^-^ I can't wait. Any ways review and I'll post the next chappie!