InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

IM SO SORRY PEOPLE! I haven't updated in forever, but I have like 3 good reasons okay?

-I moved into a new house in a new town

-I just got a new computer (Macintosh Imax)

-My grandpa is in the hospital

So I'm really sorry, but I had a lot going on in my life. But I'm back now so on with the story!!! Also, I'm going to only be posting on MidiaMiner.org, because its easier, and I also get to see how many people read my story, even if they don't review.

Disclaimer: I don't own any Inu-Yasha characters, but the new characters are MINE!

(This is back to Kikyou, I really don't want to write about her *Holds up a Kikyou hater shirt* but she is a semi-main character in this fanfics…sadly)

A New Beginning

By: Gambits Gal

(wow I haven't done that for a long time)

Kikiyou stood frozen in her spot as she watched Inu-yasha run off with the jewel. Her brow frowned in thought and disappointment, but still emotionless as before. Her eyes narrowed and blazed with hatred, her eyebrows arched in repulsion, and her lips turned down in loathing. (A/n…well I guess the is kind of a lot of emotion for a walking clay pot…oops) She leisurely turned around and walked dreadfully back into the shadows of the forest. Her Soul catcher's wond around her legs as she walked further into the forest, gradually bringing her up into the air.

`Inu-yasha, why have you betrayed me again? What do you mean I'm not meant to protect the sacred jewel of four souls? It has been my destiny, I have trained all my life, and now you try to deny me of my right? Why is it now that you decided that I am not fit to hold the jewel? We could have been together again. We could of lived a normal, like normal people now that my inferior reincarnation is gone…'

Kikiyou commanded her soul catchers to stop flying and land in front of a large tree with a Miko protection barrier placed around it. The soul catchers tried to fly into the barrio but they where thrown back by a pink light. Kikiyou walked to the barrier and placed her hand on it, letting the barrier fall until she entered it. She walked to the tree and sat down in a nock better 3 large branched (A/n. When ever I see the evil walking clay pot she in a tree…I mean you find it weird… I guess she just likes trees, go figure.)

`Could it be that my reincarnation will return and that's the reason that Inu-yasha will not give me the jewel? Or is that he is in love with her? He was in love with me for 50 goddamn years me! I wont let her take him! I have claimed him as mine and no one will get in my way. W will be happy together, and I will have the jewel, there is no stopping me. She will pay for all the trouble she has caused; even when the littlie wench isn't her she still causes all kinds of mayhem. When she come back there will be no stopping me from killing my prey. Oh yes she will pay with something dear, something I lost 50 years ago…Her soul'

Kikiyou began to laugh evilly to her self, while devising her sinister plan to get `Her' soul back from Kagome.

(A/n. wow that was like torture just to write about her… in real life…or maybe I should say real anime life, do you think kikiyou would curse? Lol, anyone seen `My best friend wedding? well If you have you should recognize the line "He loved me fore 50 goddamn years me!" from when Jules is in the airport smoking and ranting to George about Michael. lol.)