InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ Ch 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay back again with another chapter in the same day, man I'm doing good for my first day back, ne? Well anyways this one is going to also be a short chapter, sorry. I was going to write either about how Inu-yasha fells about not giving the jewel to Kikiyou and what he's going to do when Kagome comes back, or finish Kagome and Chris's training/fight thing, but they both turned out harder than you'd thing. So those will be the next two chapters probably. Anyways I'm going back to Roji, I haven't written about him in awhile so why not? Last time he was going to get his true love remember? He was going to be there in 3 moon cycles…man that must have been a really long run to take that long ^_~ lol. Okay on with the disclaimer and what not!

Disclaimer: Again, I don't own any of the Inu-yasha characters, but I do own Chris, and Roji and his sister! And something eles that will be introduced in this chapter ^-^

A New Beginning

By: Gambit's Gal

(Okay if you remember, Roji is headed to a small village to meet with his true love, and he is pretty sure that she wont remember him. You'll find out why in a couple of minutes. He was wearing all red kimono, but it isn't like Inu-yasha. Roji's is made of silk and is very elegant like royalty would wear. Just try to picture it; I'm having a hard time describing it. Oh yeah, I'm too lazy to write about his journey so I'm fast-forwarding to the day where he is supposed to meet her)

He stood on a cliff in all of his regal beauty, his fiery red hair blow softly behind him in the breeze. He smiled down at the little village nestled down bellow him. He watch the villagers go around doing their daily routines, cutting wood, fetching water, cooking. A small green 9-tailed Kitsune walked up behind Roji, and nuzzled his head into the back of Roji's leg. Roji bent down, picked her up and began to scratch behind her ears. "What are you going her Yoko? Did my sister send you?" Yoko licked Roji's hand as if to say yes. "I knew she wouldn't stop worrying even though I told her I'd be fine, but it's good to have some company while I wait." he sat down a placed Yoko into his lap, while he watched the villagers again.

`Humans are such interesting creatures,' He thought, `they are so much like elf's, but at the same time so different. We would never cut down trees, or waste our time establish home. In way we are so soupier to humans that it almost seems impossible for us to live peacefully together. Somtimes I can understand why father despises them, not only to they kill some of the demons in his pack but they also discriminate against all youki, when not all of them are bad.'

Roji tore his eyes away from the village to look into the forest next to the village. `This forest some what reminds me of home, but there is an evil aura surrounding this area, where at home in our kingdom all is tranquil and pure. Maybe that's why I needed to get away from that place,' He thought with disgust of the kingdom that he grew up in, `everyone was happy and carefree. The food, water and shelter were provided from the people. No one was ever miserable, and no one ever felt dejected. It was too much of a utopia. I couldn't live there. I'm a warrior, I need excitement in my life, and I need love…My Love. I need her at my side so all is right. She is my utopia; nothing can go wrong when she is with me. I need her to be my mate, my queen. And when she returns by sun down today, I will prove to her my love is true and pure. Then we will get my revenge on the horrible creature that tore my family and my love away from me. He will die a slow and painful death, just like I felt when he took her away from me.' Roji's aura started blazing with hate, making Yoko growl at him.

Roji's snapped out of his thoughts at hearing Yoko's growl and realized that his power was blazing all around him. `I have to calm down, or I might hurt some one.' he thought as he resumed thinking. `I mustn't think about him now, not on a happy day like this. I can ponder over him latter, But now I should be thinking about why I'm here.' he thought happily, but his thoughts suddenly became gloomy. `But if she doesn't remember me, or our love? After all these years of our separation and her being forced to leave and live a new life. I can't and won't push this on her if that turns out to be the case, but I won't give her up either. I will help her remember her life before the tragedy, before we where tore apart. I will never give up on her, no matter how long it takes, our love was too strong to be forgotten.' Roji slowly scanned the forest area below him, searching for a cretin point mark. `The spy that was roaming this area said that he had seen her leave that village and head into the forest. Once in there she jumped down an ancient dried up well where she disappeared into its depths.' He scanned further into the forest, using his keen youki eye site to scan throw the forest foliage easily, until his eyes fell on an old wooden well. He stood up, putting Yoko on the ground. Roji smiled at Yoko before crouching down to be eye level with him, "Hey Yoko do you feel like getting some exercise?" He asked while petting Yoko, "Will you transform for me so we can go wait by the well?" He asked while backing away. Yoko nodded his head before transforming into a very large 9-tailed Fox with emerald green fur and Dark blue eyes. Roji jumped on to her back and signaled for her to start running. The wind blow his fiery locks every witch way. His Green eyes sparkled with childlike fun. "Oh come on girl, I know you can go faster than this!" He shouted while holding on tighter to her fur. Yoko sped up and in no time they where next to tell well.

hehehhehehe how'd everyone like that chapter? I love Roji, he so sweet, every when he's mad ans plotting revenge. anyway you know the drill review