InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Moon ❯ Where art thow ? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1 : Where art thow ??

Kagome was in her room, in her house, in her time. She had just come back from the feudal age to take one of her exams of maths. She had escaped from Inuyasha while he had been sleeping … yes, it was rare to find him sleeping but, seeing that he was part human, he still had to sleep sometimes to replace the energy used in a day of chasing demons and retrieving Shikon Jewels. But Kagome felt bad. Maybe she should have told him that she was going away so that he would worry. But she shouldn't have to worry, he would probably come chasse her back has soon has he would wake up. And it was useless trying to hide from him, since he had an over grown sense of smell. Yes, he would find her wherever she would be.

--------------------------------------

Looking out her window, she could see the snow was falling. Kagome wondered when would Inuyasha come and see her. Sure it was the same night that she had "run away" but she still missed his company. Well that was a weird statement !!! Her ? Miss him ?? She must have been laughing at her self !! But deep down inside, she knew she couldn't stay too long away from him.

Kagome was so deep in taughts, that she didn't even notice that he was actually haging at her window, looking at her, with a soften expression.

-I knew I could find you here ... You came back for that test of yours right ?

-I .. Inuyasha !! I didn't see you !! Answered Kagome with a startled face.

-You know, I `m actually happy about the fact that you came back to your time. As soon has you left, it started to snow real hard. I made sure the others here safe down at Kaede's house and I came here to see how you where doing.

-So you were awake when I left ??

-Yup !! Did you think you could fool me ?? I only pretended to sleep cuz I kind of knew that you where going to try a stunt like that. I kind of heard you mumbling something about a test coming up in your sleep. Answered Inuyasha while cocking one of his eyebrows.

-Hum ... you're right ... sorry

-It's o.k, just don't do it again!! Said a now laughing hanyou.

He felt a sudden pain hit him in the chest, when that happened, not able to control his shakes, he came in and sat down beside her window. He leaned backwards and rested is head on the wall. Kagome looked at him while he closed his eyes. Thru the small light that peered into that corner, she could see his changing face. His hair was blackening and his nails were disappearing. Kagome hadn't realized that it was the new moon that night until she saw him fully transformed. She creped out of her bed and came to sit down in front of him on the floor. He was now hiding his face. Kagome could tell that something was wrong.

-I … Inuyasha? She asked timidly. Are you all right?

-Damn those humans, damn those demons, and damn me for being un a where of what might have happened if I would have PAID ATTENTION !!

He had yelled the last part, causing Kagome to widen her eyes in choc. What was wrong? She had always known that he hated humans, and now he claimed to hate demons as well?? Since when? When had this happened?

-Inuyasha … what's wrong ? Asked a now worried Kagome.

-That girl cursed me … she cursed me … and I could have avoided it if I wouldn't have wanted to show off again …

-What are you talking about ? … What girl ? …

-Now listen here Kagome … and listen good and donn't you dare tell anybody about this … that's why I'm here … that's why I have to stay here … I took her for granted and I shouldn't have.

**Flashback**

-Tet … SAIGA !!!

-You think you can defeat me with that puny sword of yours ? Ha! Let me see you try!!

-Why you … just let me show you on that rock and then , just as a special, I'll show you again but this time on YOU !!

While Inuyasha turned his back to the demon girl to show a very impressive sword technique, she started to recite an incantation:

Oh lords of the wind in the sky,

Good people of the earth,

Water spirits come to me,

With forces unite,

We will vanquish the!!

All spirits of the sea,

Please make him see,

What he redoubts the most,

And make it happen,

For him to feel !!

Now, show this hanyou that goes by the name of Inuyasha your true powers, combined!!

The girl then told Inuyasha:

On the night of the next new moon, you shall be cursed beyond believe, you shall stay human, for EVER!!! Mouwha ha ha ha ha!!!!

**End of flashback**

Kagome was in choc … She didn't know what to do … She made him look into her eyes and she saw with horror what was almost impossible for her to imagine … she saw him crying. In deed , tears where trickling down his face the same way as it had done down Kagome's cheeks so many times in the past. The best thing she could think of was to stay silent and look at him. Not with puppy eyes, he hated when people looked at him with puppy eyes but just being there would help soothe the pain.

**Note from the author**

So ??? How do you like it so far ??? next chapter will soon be up for you to continue your reading. Please give me some reviews !!!! like that I can get even better at what I do !!! Thanks in advance !!

Inuyashley