InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Night of Truth or Dare ❯ A Friendly Game... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
“Good God! This just isn't my day,” Sesshoumaru groaned as he slumped his way towards his bedroom. For starters, while he was traveling he found himself 20 miles of course from where he was supposed to be going. Jaken was on his case the whole day, Rin got lost and he had to find her, which took up two hours of his time.
 
And obviously, he still didn't have Tetsusaiga.
 
He walked with the energy he had left to his castle and made the final agonizing steps to the door of his bedroom. “Ah, can't wait to get in be-“ Sesshoumaru froze as he opened the bedroom door to uncover…Inuyasha, his human mate, a monk, an exterminator, Kagura, Jaken, and that stupid wolf-demon all sitting in a circle on his bedroom floor.
 
“My lord, you made it,” exclaimed Jaken. “Wha…” Sesshoumaru replied blankly.
“Er, let me explain, my lord,” Jaken whimpered
“You better explain,” Sesshoumaru scolded, “Get over here!”
Jaken cowered slightly and slowly dragged himself towards his master with his head bowed in fear.
“Jaken,” Sesshoumaru whispered, “What the hell is my half-brother, his pack, Naraku's servant and that pathetic wolf doing in my bedroom?!”
“Well, my lord,” Jaken began, “We were planning this for a month now. We decided, just to take our minds off the current scheme of things, to play a game of Truth or Dare!”
“Truth or Dare?” Sesshoumaru replied curiously.
“Yes, my lord. Come on! It'll be fun!”
“Hmm. Is Rin here?”
“She's asleep on the other side of the castle, my lord. We won't be bothered,”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed. “Oh well, I guess so.” Sesshoumaru took his seat on the floor. This was gonna be one long night…
 
****
“Okay,” Kagome announced, “I think, seeing as we should apologize for being in his bedroom, Sesshoumaru should go first Now, does everyone know how to play?”
Everyone groaned a unanimous `yes'. “Okay, Sesshoumaru. You're up first!”
“Hmm,” Sesshoumaru grunted. He looked around the room for a second and saw his first target. He had the perfect trap.
“Inuyasha, truth or dare?”
“Uh, dare,” replied the hanyou.
“I dare you to hand over Tetsusaiga,” Sesshoumaru smirked
“Uh, Consequences!” Inuyasha exclaimed.
“Die.”
“What?”
“Cease to live.”
“Er…Consequences!”
“Stop breathing…”
 
“Oh give it a break, Sesshoumaru,” said Sango.
“Fine,” he responded. “Inuyasha, I dare you to write a letter to Kagome after drinking a whole jug of sake.”
“You got it,” Inuyasha replied, “My turn!” He slowly glanced around the room and finally picked Jaken.
 
“Jaken,” asked Inuyasha. “What,” the little green guy grunted.
“Truth or Dare?”
“Dare!” Jaken thrust his chest out slightly so as to heighten his masculinity.
Inuyasha grinned evilly. “Kiss Kagura.”
“What?! No way! I ain't kissing that hag! Consequences!” Kagura looked amused.
“Are you gay,” Inuyasha asked.
“Yes-no-yes-…NO, NO, NO!”
“Oh, really?”
Noooooo!” Jaken whined.
 
“It's okay, Jaken,” said Kagome. Jaken replied with a disgruntled `hmph'.
“Now, it's your turn,” she added.
Jaken looked around the room, looking for someone insignificant. That monk in the corner didn't look too important.
“Uh, you,” Jaken ordered.
“My name is Miroku,” he remarked.
“Truth or Dare?”
“Truth.”
“Very well. Let's see…hmm…Aha! What were you doing yesterday at 2:00 in the afternoo-”
Miroku suddenly looked terrified. “CONSEQUENCES!”
“What about 3:00?”
“I'm telling you I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!”
 
Everyone stared blankly at the petrified monk. Sango locked cold, conniving eyes on him.
“Had nothing to do with what?” she sneered suspiciously.
“Er, um, uh, uh- n-n-nothing! Um, KAGURA!”
“Yeah,” said the wind goddess.
“Truth or-”
“Dare,” she responded cutting him off.
“Oh, okay. I dare you to steal Naraku's diary the next time you see him and you have to show it to us as proof.”
“Whatever,” Kagura sighed. “Hmm, Kagome, Truth or Dare?”
Kagome thought for a second until she finally responded with, “Dare!”
“I dare you to give me all of your shikon shards,” Kagura exclaimed.
“Oh what's the matter Kagura,” Kagome teased, “Are you so enslaved by Naraku that you can't get them yourself?”
“At least, I'm not the reincarnation of a woman WHO NOBODY EVEN LIKED!”
Kagome put her hand over her heart. “Oh, well look what I at least have!”
“Bitch! I'm gonna kick the karma out of your ass!”
 
The two were just two inches away from each other and just two inches away from beating each other into oblivion.
“Guys, we can resolve our differences later,” Miroku shouted, trying to be the peacekeeper. “For now, we have a game to finish.”
“Fine,” Kagome growled. “Koga, Truth or Dare?”
“Dare, my sweet, lovely Kagome,” Koga replied innocently. Inuyasha flashed him a defiant eye.
“I dare you,” Kagome began, “To marry Ayame!”
 
Inuyasha leaped into the air. “Ha! Take that, you hairy jackass! Score one for me!”
“Shut up mutt,” Koga barked back, “Consequences!”
“Sheesh, Consequneces, Consequences…” Kagome murmured. She stole a quick, callous glance at Kagura. “Oh!” A light bulb clicked in her head and she began whispering in Koga's ear.
“You mean,” he whispered, “It'll show up in her mirror?”
“You bet! Now it's your turn!”
 
Koga looked for his victim, someone he hated more than Kagura… more than that mutt…he looked at the demon sitting next to him. Bingo.
“Sesshoumaru,” Koga announced.
“Dare,” the demon muttered.
“Oh this is gonna be good,” Koga thought to himself. This was a vengeance just waiting to be had.
“I dare you to streak through the kitchen!”
Sesshoumaru simply shrugged. “Okay.”
Everyone stared in amazement. “WHAT?!” they all yelled unanimously.
“You mean,” Koga inquired, “You're actually gonna through with it? You're seriously gonna streak through the kitchen?”
“Of course. Unlike some people,” Sesshoumaru snapped back, staring directly at his hanyou half-brother, “I don't resort to `Consequences'.” Inuyasha responded with a deep growl. “Why you bast-”
“Inuyasha,” Kagome screamed, “OSUWARI!” At once, Inuyasha plummeted face-first into the floor.
 
 
Slowly, Sesshoumaru started stripping while the gang talked among themselves in confusion. Is he really going to do it? “Ooh, he's hot!” thought Jaken. “No, wait! I did not just think that!” Sesshoumaru removed his last bit of clothing, walked out of the bedroom, and closed the door behind him. As he left, Kagome commented, “I wonder if he'll actually do it.” And sure enough, moments later, screams erupted from the kitchen, which were soon followed by Sesshoumaru's loud exclamation of “OH, SHIT!”
Moments later, the dog-demon appeared in the doorframe. In split-second timing, he slammed the door behind him, grabbed his clothes and covered the lower half of his body as he stood, gasping for air.
 
“Head cook…chased…butcher knife…ran…” he huffed.
 
Meanwhile, on the other side of the castle, Rin sighed in her bed. How come all the adults got to have all the fun? Playing Truth or Dare without here? It wasn't fair. What would she do? She would be bold, heroic and rebellious! She was going to crash that party! Girl Power! She popped out of bed, marched her way towards Sesshoumaru's bedroom and flung the door open.
 
No one said one word when the door opened, save for Jaken, who whimpered,” M-my lord, b-b-behind you…” Sesshoumaru turned around and panicked as he saw Rin. His sweet, innocent Rin, who currently beheld her lord and master half-naked and out of breath in front of seven strangers, most of them male.
 
“Sesshoumaru-sama?”
 
***
More to come! Please review!