InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Night of Truth or Dare ❯ Missing Diaries, Love Letters, and Apologies ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
NOTE: I do NOT own Inuyasha. Enjoyz!
 
*****
 
It was the morning after that rather odd night of truth or dare and it was quiet in Naraku's castle. Kagura was sitting outside waiting for him. When he finally came, he looked rather flustered.
“Is something wrong, my lord?” Kagura asked sweetly.
“Kagura,” Naraku began, “Have you seen my diary?” Kagura did her best to hold back a grin of satisfaction. Whenever it came to Truth or Dare, she always kept her end of the bargain.
“Why no. Is it missing?”
“Yeah. I've been looking for it all morning.”
“You're sure you checked everywhere? Remember what happened when you lost your favorite shirt?”
“Yeah, I remember. I'm sure.”
“Hmm. Well, it should turn up somewhere, my lord.”
“I hope so.”
 
Kagura got up and began walking to the courtyard. She couldn't help but praise herself. She had just stolen Naraku's diary without any suspicion from him whatsoever. “Although,” she thought, “What exactly did Kagome tell Koga to do?” She began searching for Kanna and found her in the middle of the castle.
“I should probably check up on that wolf and see what he's up to,” she stated. “Kanna, show me Koga of the Wolf-Demon Tribe.”
 
In an instant, Koga appeared in the mirror with a sly grin on his face. “Oh, Ka-gu-ra…” he chanted innocently. “Huh?” Kagura muttered.
“I guess you're wondering what Kagome wanted me to do, right?” he implied. “Hope I don't blind ya!”
In record timing, Koga threw off his belt, pulled down his pelt, and gave Kagura an eyeful; a pale, hairy, double-cheeked eyeful. The castle walls shook as they resounded Kagura's disgusted, screeching cry of “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!”
 
******
Meanwhile, miles away, Kagome began opening her eyes as she exited a peaceful night's sleep. Inuyasha and the gang had spent the night at Sesshoumaru's place and shared a gargantuan guest's room. Beside her, Inuyasha lay out cold on the floor with a note in his hand. Curiosity got the best of Kagome and she gingerly pulled the piece of paper out of Inuyasha's fingers. She unfurled it and uncovered the most intelligible kanji she had ever seen, which read:
 
Dear Kagome,
 
What time is it it is late VERY late I almost forgot how to spell latte! I mean, latte! Latte! Latte! Latee? LATE!

This is funny I could spell that funy! You know if I wanted to but I don't. I love you do you rememberwhen we met? I thought you were pretty not that I don't now God, if you mis-interpreted that then you might not like me and I like you! Like a pretty star… I drank a lot of sake. A lot. I like sake. I just laughed we are playing truth or dare and I chose dare I am really manly.

But then Miroku didn't CHOOSE dare. He chose truth and then he was sad that he chose truth because he did something bad and Jaken asked if he did something bad and he did something bad so he was really sad that he chose truth because- oh wait! I think I told you! Write me back if I didn't tell you because it was really funny! Maybe I should tell you again. Better safe than sorry! Okay but I forgot too bad it was funny.

I don't want the Shikon no Tama. I don't want it well- I KIND of want it but not that much I will protect you from demons.

Hey I just thought if something maybe I will remember the story about Miroku LATER and then I could tell it to you! And then you would no.
 
At the bottom of the paper was another paragraph, made up of neater kanji, which said:
 
Dear Kagome,
 
At this point, Inuyasha threw up and blacked out. Is this really the person you wish to call your true love? If you are having doubts, I assure you I will be ready to hear them and be a shoulder to cry on. A broken heart is never pleasant, but I am sure that there are more young, handsome WOLF-DEMONS out there to get to know. This is a fine example of the disposition of dog-demons, especially hanyou dog-demons. Besides, with or without the sake, he always was a bit funny in the head and this letter would have been affected by his stupidity anyway.
 
Yours Forever and Always,
 
Koga