InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Fainting More than One ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry! Sorry sorry! Forgive me please! I had to do so much stuff and yeah, I haven't had the time or have the time and I am at the wrong place to update. Please forgive me!

Hey there is a small warning about the ending. It is a little older for some people, if some people don't get it

or get mad, don't flame me, it was just to good to pass up. Don't blame me please, the story writes it own! I swear. *Starts to run away.*

 

Chapter 7 Fainting more then one

~Inuyasha's memories, slightly mixed~ ^_^

The rest of the night was a blur to Inuyasha , well… almost. They had cleaned up Inuyasha's slight spill and had just ate the two plates that had been meant for the adults. They talked a while after the embarrassment. Kagome was tired so Inuyasha quickly left making sure that all the doors to her room where locked, windows, back doors and such, all locked because he just didn't like the seen with Hojo. When Inuyasha came back from double checking the back door, he went up to grab his pack and say good bye to Kagome, he found her leaned up against the bed he slept in earlier. Smiling, Inuyasha picked her up and placed her on the bed like a small puppy. He draped the same blanket used earlier onto her still but breathing body.

Kagome snuggled into the soft warmth, her hand grabbed Inuyasha's so it took him a while to convince the automatic response to let go. She whined then left back into her slumbering peace. Inuyasha smiled and bent down to her cheek, placing a small, innocent kiss on her soft flesh. A smile appeared on her sleepy face as Inuyasha backed off. He walked over to her window checked it, seeing a rather large tree there and walked back. Kagome's face was almost invisible under the pink and black checkered blanket. He liked the smile her had last seen her in when he turned and left, locking the door behind him.

*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Kagome woke up to the sound of banging on her door. She was wide awake, looking around her surroundings. Her pack was next to the door, with all her school things in it, and she was surrounded in her favorite blanket. She could still smell a faint smell of the boy in her dreams on it, Inuyasha. Kagome remembered quite well her dream. She was dancing with her angel Inuyasha, his features switching back and forth from his violate eyes to his inhuman golden brown ones, his hair jet black to the sparkling silver. Her favorite feature, his ears. They were full and alert, waiting for something to happen. As they passed a small stream, Kagome saw her own reflection. It scared her first but then it felt so familiar. Her ears were black and had small silver area's on it. Her ears! They had been the same as Inuyasha's. She smiled as she saw her hair. Silver and black, smiling, she saw her fangs. It had felt so real being in rhythm as Inuyasha and herself danced switching back from human to this inhuman personality. As they finally stopped Inuyasha came close and placed a small kiss on her cheek. Kagome couldn't remember anything more then that.

The pounding on the door came again, which woke Kagome up from her dream world. She groaned, finding that she was still in her cloths from yesterday. Damn, the rest were still in the wash, she would have to where regular cloths today. The pounding on the door stopped back a squeaking angry mother's voice.

"Kagome! You are going to be late! Get your lazy ass up and unlock the door!" She shouted. Kagome was up quickly getting her things ready for school. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a red tight t-shirt to match. She smiled as she realized her pick. It was his color. She picked up the rest of her things and ran out the door running to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Ten minutes later….

Kagome shot out of the bathroom her hair dripping down her back, though she really didn't care. It would dry as she ran to school. She grabbed her pack as she slipped into her tennis shoes. Her mother would have a cow about her running around in them, but right now it was between being late and having to clean again. She had to do the cleaning anyways so why not choose it? She grabbed her brush, quickly going through it and then she took a quick look around the room to double check everything. She turned to leave when something on her door handle caught her eye.

It was Inuyasha's bandanna. It was right there, just right there. *He must have forgotten it. Guess I will give it back to him today.* she thought. She untied it carefully and took it into her hands. Something though wasn't right. As she unfolded it, she found that there was a small note and to her out most surprise a choker necklace. Kagome was in utter silence. The choker had a small golden medallion on it, and on that, a beautiful white dog with a crescent moon in the background. Kagome looked at it then placed it on. It felt weird to have it on her neck, it gave her a strange warm feeling. She knew that the black leather strap would fit nicely with the red shirt. She ran down stairs after hearing the bedroom door shut from her mother's room. As she ran to school she read Inuyasha's note in one hand then held his bandanna in her other. The note read:

Dear Kagome.

Thank you for a fun time last night. I am real glad that we are now friends. I left this on purpose, the bandanna and my necklace. It is a tradition for me to have give only my closest friends this type of jewelry with the medallion. I hope you like it. Well, I'll see you at school! Later!

Your friend,

Inuyasha

P.S. Do you want to sit with us at lunch?

Kagome got to the school out of breath more then normal. Only to his closest friends did he give the medallion to. Kagome smiled touching the gift around her neck. His closest friends, she would eat lunch with his group today, it should be interesting.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^* ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Inuyasha felt Kagome near, she was in a big hurry and was strangely enough wet. *Why the hell is she wet?* he asked. He then pounded his fist quickly into his head. *Duh, moron! She does take showers!* Inuyasha cursed to himself as he sat down in his seat. They really didn't have assigned seating, it was just that they always sat in the back while everyone else moved around. No one sat near them so there was a few extra seats. This class was in fact Inuyasha's favorite class, history. He smiled as he felt or rather scented Kagome coming nearer. He was even happier to know that particular smell of leather, she was wearing the necklace he gave her. He had no idea why he gave it to her so early, but he liked the fact she excepted it. It had taken Miroku two months to get on his best and closest list while Sango it took a month. It was mostly because Miroku liked her that he gave it to her. Miroku instead of the necklace had a wrist band like Inuyasha. This was his symbol, not his brother's or father's but his. He had a good some of these though he had them remelted and then remade to make sure they wouldn't grow to old. Sango had instead of the choker, a simple necklace that she wore loosely on top of her shirts. Miroku liked to use this as an excuse to make a grab at her.

Inuyasha chuckled to himself. He had come back to the house after Kagome's mother came home. He needed to give this to her that night and made it to a choker just for her. It was easy to pick her lock, and place it there in the bandanna, giving her one last look locked the door again and had left as silently as he had come in. He smiled at the memory of her face, he knew she was having a nice dream and had been surprised that she had a glow of an illusion fading in and out from human to hanyou. Inuyasha snapped from his dreams when he saw Kagome come in. He grinned as he saw she had on the choker around her neck, but the grin grew wider as he saw she was in a tight red shirt tucked into blue jeans. Not in that sluty school uniform. It made him real happy the fact she was wearing his color, red. It was tight on her but it blended well with her black hair and showed off what she had without trying to announce it to everyone. Inuyasha got up from his desk and walked over to her. Her smell was like a wild rain and plumes. He took in all of it, but looked at the same time casual.

Sango and Miroku just dropped their jaws to the floor. Kagome was wearing one of Inuyasha's medallions. They followed him as he walked over to Kagome as if they had been best friends forever. Miroku looked over to Sango to see if she was seeing what he thought he was seeing. Sango confirmed it with her awed face as well. They turned back to try and listened but to no avail, they were no Inuyasha and certainly no hanyous.

"Kagome, do you want to sit back here with Sango, Miroku and me?" He asked her fast. No hellos or 'nice outfit' or anything. He wanted to know now so he could maybe talk to her about the class more.

"Sure, where do you want me to sit?" Inuyasha took her hand with a happy smile and guided her to the seat next to his desk. Inuyasha took her chair out for her and left Sango and Miroku out in the desert. Kagome sat down taking out her things, thanking Inuyasha for not only the chair, but for the choker. "It is beautiful Inuyasha, I like it a lot." Kagome said as they started to talk, leaving to the two other friends content to listen to every syllable, every letter of their conversation. They were just amazed, Inuyasha hadn't even gave Kikyo a piece of his jewelry! He was going to, in the form of a ring, but Homo happened, so it never happened.

"No problem, I thought it would fit you. I like your choice of colors too, to go with it." He smiled as she blushed .

"Well, actually, I had the shirt on before the gift." He smiled, hoping she had been thinking of him as she got dressed this morning. "Oh, before I forget. Here is your bandanna. I thought you might like it back you know." Kagome said shyly handing it to him. Inuyasha smiled once more.

"Why don't you where it today? It would go with your shirt. I don't mind, I can just get it back from you when we go back to your house after school." He said. Her face brightened.

"Sure, thanks Inuyasha. By the way," She said as she placed to bandanna on her head. "you saved me last night more then once. I thought I was going to die with all that work to do." Kagome said as she finished the bandanna. Inuyasha winked at her then sat back in his seat.

"It was no problem, I mean that pussy cat of yours is a bit scary, always following me everywhere, other then the screaming and such, I had a fun time. Are we going to do that again today?" he asked innocently. Kagome was going to respond when she heard the crashing of seats a peoples on the floor. Instead Kagome and Inuyasha were laughing as Miroku and Sango got off each other looking rather embarrassed.

"That should teach you to stay out of peoples conversations." he said. Kagome was confused for a moment then got it.

"Inuyasha!"

 

 

 

 

Well there is your chapter. I hopefully will be updating soon. I will try super hard to do that, I will. I promise. Well, read and review please, no matter how bad I am at updating. ;_; Ja Mata till next time!

~ShadowStar666