InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Clawed Out ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just wished to leave a quick note, I am sorry that I am not updating really fast it is just that I am going through a lot of crap right now with my ex and I have major writer's block. Please forgive me. Ja mata. Hope you like this chapter. Kagome gets a little mad. I think…………. ^_^

Chapter 6 Clawed out

Inuyasha felt proud of himself. He had learned how to cook an exceptional meal, with of course Kagome helping him all the way, that is. "So how does it look?" They had made fish with salad. Though Inuyasha had cut himself many times, the wounds were not noticeable to Kagome. Inuyasha figured it had to be the onions because with her sensitive nose and his, they both had to have something around their faces to keep them from passing out. Kagome thought it weird, but she was happy she wasn't the only super sensible person in the world.

"It looks good!" Kagome complimented on the way the guy could arrange things. They had taken off the 'masks' a good while ago and had, had a good talk. Kagome found out information she didn't think possible. She talked about her bow forms while Inuyasha talked about swordsmanship. They discussed the feudal area and things as such. *I never knew a guy like this. I mean, we have just been starting to be friends for only a day, and he is already been just about every where in this house, in my room and has helped me cook and clean! Then on top of that, I just said he was my boyfriend! Oh boy, someone is out to get me, or help me.* Kagome sighed and Inuyasha looked up from his last plate.

"What's wrong, Kagome?" he asked. Kagome just shook her head, she would talk to him later, right now they needed to get food out to the table before she would get another mark on her arms. She cringed at the thought. Inuyasha tried to ignore this, he would as her later. Two minds think a lot? Maybe.

Kagome took two plates and Inuyasha took one. They had decided that they were going to not get tangled in the web of lies between the witch and the homo, so they would eat outside to talk to each other. That was all Kagome needed, more screw ups! They left the kitchen and went into the now clean dining room to find that the evil beast of a pervert was the only one there. Kagome set the two plates down and Inuyasha set down the one he had. Hojo smirked at the two before talking. Inuyasha moved closer to Kagome.

"Our parents were very disappointed with the two of you. They went somewhere else for dinner instead of having to wait for your food. They took off so, it is just us teens." he said with a smirk. Kagome was begging to hate him more and more, and she was not the person to hate easily. Angry and hot tempered as her friends said, but not hatred, no never hatred. Well, Hojo broke those rules on her as well.

"Well, why didn't they take you with them? Hell knows Inuyasha and I have homework, so why don't you just eat and then leave?" Kagome said. Inuyasha was afraid she might jump on the guy so he took her hands. Something pricked him a little and drew blood. Inuyasha looked down at the hand he was holding and found that it was a hand of claws! *Ah, shit!* He pulled Kagome back a little farther and it seemed to calm her down a bit as his aura tried to calm her down both demon and human.

"Well, I am sorry you feel that way Kagome. I was to stay here and make sure that you and him don't do anything unlady-like." Kagome was really starting to shake, and the grip Inuyasha had her was getting a little tighter. Well there just went her calmness right out the back door. *Kuso! I thought she was calming down. The ass, he should be thanking me, Kagome is mad enough to kill!* He swooped Kagome in his arms.

"Shut the hell up Hojo! We won't do anything like that and you would know that Kagome isn't that way. You have a perverted mind, if there really is one up there." Inuyasha smirked at the look he had placed on Hojo's face. He continued. "Eat your dinner and then get out. You know how angry I can get you won't want to be stuck in a house alone with two powerful people about ready to kill you would you now?"

He heard the wimp gulp and try to look like he wasn't scared. His pale complexion was giving him away. Kagome had settled down and almost looked dead asleep in Inuyasha's arms but he could tell she was still fired up by the way her nails/claws still dug into his arms as he held onto her. With the words he said he walked out of the room.

%%*******%%%%%%%%%**********%%%%%%%%%

 

Inuyasha carried Kagome up her stairs to her room. She looked beat, cleaning, yelling, cooking, and yelling some more had taken a toll on her. He set the sleepy girl on her bed and went back down stairs to get their plates and water. He hoped Kagome would at least eat her dinner before she got to tired. Then what about the homework? Well, the teachers always gave them at least two days to work on it, so he would just have to help her the next day. He smiled at that, spending more time with another hanyou would be very fun. They could go to the park and do their homework and then play catch. Yeah, that would be cool.

Inuyasha made his way up stairs when he picked up Hojo's sent. He quickened his pace to get to the sleeping girls room. He opened the door and found Hojo in there. Inuyasha dropped the plates and jumped at the asshole. Hojo screamed like a girl as he saw a flying Inuyasha coming after him. Inuyasha had him on the ground punching the hell out of him in less then a second. With the screaming and the hard bangs, Kagome woke up with a start. As her tired eyes searched for the disturbance, they settled on Inuyasha hitting something that sounded just like a little girl when they got hurt. Kagome jumped up off of her bed and ran to the puncher and the punching bag. She grabbed Inuyasha's hand before his next punch and pulled him away.

Inuyasha felt Kagome pull him away from almost killing the asshole and calmed down, a little. He was breathing heavily and it was having a hard time controlling himself on keeping his illusion up.

"Are you okay, Inuyasha?" Kagome said worriedly. Hojo who had been acting dead, sat up in disbelief. He was the one who was attacked.

"What do ya mean, 'are you okay Inuyasha'!" he tried to shout in a girly voice. His face was in pain, and he was lucky that he wasn't bleeding. Kagome gave him a pissed look.

"What the hell were you doing in my room Hojo?! Answer that!" Kagome said. Hojo stuttered something about checking on Kagome and ran out of the room. Kagome just 'keh'ed and turned back to Inuyasha. He calmed down and was looking at her. She smiled at him. "Thank you Inuyasha. I don't know what he was going to do to me while I was sleeping, but thanks." she said looking down. They were on their knees very, very close together.

Inuyasha was looking down at the floor again. "Sorry Kagome." was all he said. Kagome was now in a puzzled faze. Hadn't he just saved her life from Hojo? Why the hell was he apologizing.

"Why the hell are you apologizing Inuyasha? I mean come on, you didn't do anything wrong." Kagome looked down at the sad guy. He wouldn't look at her. "Come on Inuyasha, why do you need to be saying sorry for?" Inuyasha sighed and pointed at the door. Two plates were broken with fish, salad and cups covered in water were staining her white floor. Kagome just laughed.

 

Okay, that is the end of that chapter! I hoped you liked it a lot. I will try to update again before thanksgiving but don't get your hopes up. Thanks! Please read and review! Ja mata!

~ShadowStar666