InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Dared the Queen ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again peoples! This is Shadow updating once again! I am sooo glade that you guys like it! *Tears from writer* Any ways, as much as I hate to say, the chapter might be shorter then normal because my writing brain is shot with all my family problems going on with my aunt. So I hope you like this chapter even if it might be shorter then normal!

Enjoy!

~ShadowStar666

 

Disclaimer: I don’t I don’t I don’t own him!

 

Chapter 9 Dared the Queen

Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha decided to go to the mall and ditch the rest of the school period. Kagome freaked out for a little while, but Inuyasha explained that his brother (a.k.a Fluffy) would take care of it. Kagome was thinking about it when Inuyasha got impatient and just picked her up and carried her out. None of the teachers stopped them, who knew if they have a class or not? It was high school. Kagome had tried to struggle but she had never realized how strong he really was, so she gave up.

 

“How may I ask are we going to be getting there?” Inuyasha smiled. Kagome got worried. They were in the parking lot when he finally let her go. She straitened herself out, brushing the wrinkles away. “I’ll ask again Inuyasha, how are we getting there?” She crossed her hands over her chest waiting for a response. Inuyasha grinned and pointed to the car next to her. A red corvette sat in shinning condition, ready to tear the road. “THAT! Are you kidding me? Won’t the owner want to know?” Kagome asked freaking out.

 

“For your information, the owner already knows and doesn’t care.” Inuyasha said crossing his arms as well and explained further. “The owner is who you see in front of you.” He said. Kagome looked at him in shock. They were only in high school, Inuyasha was only like eighteen and yet he had a corvette? “Have I ever explained just who my brother is Kagome?” With a shake of her head Inuyasha continued. “My brother is Sesshomaru, you know big actor for stunts and stuff.” Kagome looked real shocked. Now that she really, really looked at Inuyasha, (not that she hasn’t before -_-) she did see the resemblance between the two. It was interesting.

“Well, that would explain the car.” Kagome said shakily. *Great make one stupid mistake and now you are going to loose his friendship. Buzo! * She thought. Inuyasha though just went to the side and opened the door for her.

“Well, come on Kagome, we don’t have all day!” Inuyasha said. Kagome nodded, relived and everyone got into the car. Sango sat as far away as she could away from the hands of the leach. Miroku just looked like a hurt animal as he looked at her. “Okay, fasten your seat belts people, here we go.” Inuyasha said. Before Kagome could really react, Inuyasha had placed his foot non-to-gently on the pedal of speed. Kagome was zonked back into her seat, fumbling with her seat belt on. ^_^

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>

When they reached the mall, Kagome was only to happy getting out of the car. Miroku and Sango were the same. No matter how many times you could ride in a car with speed, with him as the driver, you could never, ever get used to Inuyasha’s driving skills. It was impossible! (sounds like my father!)

Kagome had to hold her ground with the car door to stop the world from spinning. That can happen if you have your friend doing illegal donates in the front, before he stops. Inuyasha saw this and helped Kagome with her walking skills. “Inuyasha, if it is okay with you, can either Miroku Sango or I have a turn with your car?” Kagome asked, almost sick. Inuyasha grinned.

“Sure, you can! Miroku is not allowed to because he hit a tree with my last car and well Sango… we just don’t want to get onto that subject.” Inuyasha said a little to cautiously. Kagome looked over at her newfound friend. Sango -at the moment- had just seen something quite interesting up in the sky at the moment that made her blush.

“Let’s just say she had a disagreement with an old lady about which car was better and then, so it goes, the old lady didn’t have a car anymore.” Miroku spoke quietly. Kagome stifled a giggle.

“Miroku!” Sango started running after the laughing man, who started running from the killer women. Inuyasha and Kagome laughed as Miroku tried to convince her to calm down. It didn’t take a lot of effort from Kagome to not run and save the guy. Inuyasha seemed the same.

When they had finally reached the doors of the mall, Miroku and Sango getting back to life after a car tried to run them over, the four were tired from laughing and running. As they stepped through, they noticed that no one was really around, which meant… no getting caught. They went looking for chow because of the little problem they had encountered. Kagome was dying for ice cream, when Sango found this out, then Miroku, everyone but Inuyasha was craving it.

“Ah, come on Inuyasha! You have to like ice cream!” Kagome said. Miroku and Sango just shook their heads. They had never been able to convince the hanyou that the ice cream would not freeze his mouth, and that it was good. Sango tried to tell her brown-eyed friends this but Kagome had a one-track mind, she was not going to loose this fight with Inuyasha.

“Please Inuyasha!” The girl was tugging Inuyasha; having his eyes closed refusing to look at her. He knew that if he would, he would say yes to that evil ice block called ice cream. Sesshomaru had been the one to blame for the phobea he had. On one of Inuyasha’s young birthdays he had made the joke of an ice cream cake. But instead of having ice cream in the cake, there was cement intsead. Inuyasha could still remember the painful time as he waited for his fangs to re-grow. Since his little birthday trauma, he had refused to eat the substance again.

Inuyasha felt them stop, but the tugging continued. He dared to open one eye a sliver to see their surroundings. They were at the dairy queen, but that wasn’t what got both of Inuyasha’s eyes open. Kagome’s silver eyes were back which were looking like they were going to cry. Her ears were transformed as well giving him the puppy look as her head was tilted to the side. Inuyasha could not stand it any longer.

“Fine! I will try it, just don’t give me that look, woman!” he said. Kagome smiled and her human part was back. She gave Inuyasha a big hug then turned to go and get them a table. Inuyasha turned to Sango and Miroku. Their mouths were currently on the floor again. *Shit, what are they…. Kuso! * Inuyasha thought. They had seen what Kagome turned to. *Shit…* “ Don’t say a thing to her, you got it? She doesn’t know.” Sango looked puzzled.

“What doesn’t she know?” she asked innocently. Miroku knew what Inuyasha was talking about, but thought better to tell Sango something else.

“Inuyasha just means about his childhood horror, Sango. Nothing else, right Inuyasha?” Miroku said giving his best friend a wink. Inuyasha smiled at him and shook his head.

“Well, if that is the case Miroku you know what I order and Kagome told you what she wanted so I think I will go talk to her. Have fun!” Sango got out of line. Before she got to far though she turned around. “By the way Miroku, bring the food back with you this time.” Miroku put a hand to his head and nodded. Sango went over to Kagome and started to talk to her.

“So, how long have you known Inuyasha and how you know and she doesn’t?” Miroku asked as they moved forward in line to order the ice cream. Inuyasha started to take out his wallet to get ready to pay for the devil’s work, waiting as the ‘monk’ told the casher the orders.

“I have known since yesterday, and I have no idea that she didn’t know! What am I supposed to do, say ‘hey Kagome! I am a hanyou and guess what?! You are too! You want to go out with me?’ yeah real brilliant.” Inuyasha said before what he realized what all he said. He placed the bills down on the counter then looked over at Miroku with the ice cream. The man had a grin on his face, waiting for him to realize the game piece now on the board. “What? ~! What did I say?” asked the confused Inuyasha.

“You do like her! I knew it! I have to tell Sango this!” he said triumphantly. Inuyasha was real blushed now, and was struggling to keep calm about it down. He clenched his hand together to a fist a looked at Miroku.

“You tell her anything, Miroku, anything, and I will tell Sango about your feelings. Why you stopped groping every other girl and have been just going after her.” Miroku paled and looked at his ‘friend’. Inuyasha just grinned madly. The ice cream was getting creamy.

“Hey boys! Over here! Don’t take so long, we don’t want milk!” Sango yelled to them. Inuyasha started forward but Miroku stopped him.

“Fine you win Inuyasha, I won’t tell her. If though Sango asks about me to you, give me a good biography no matter our long friendship.” Inuyasha nodded and started again.

Miroku followed him.

“Hey Miroku, ditto here on Kagome.” Miroku getting his point said a quick ‘yep’ as they neared the girls they dreamt about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Okay there is you chapter! Thanks again for the suggestions and the reviews. I think I am going to cry with all your guys’ help. Thank you thank you! I hope you like this chapter! Review again please!

~ShadowStar666