InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Growling From Kagome? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10 Growling from Kagome?

 

Inuyasha and Kagome sat on one side of the table while the other ‘pair’ was sitting on the other side. Unfortunately for Sango it was a booth instead of a table, and a small one at that. She sat as far a way from Miroku as she could. Occasionally she would get to comfortable and would be forced to slap the guy beside her. Kagome would giggle while, as Inuyasha would just shake his head.

“Feh, Miroku will you ever give up?” Inuyasha asked. His ice cream had not been touched at all. Kagome looked very disappointed. Trying to get him to just have vanilla was going to be difficult.

“Inuyasha, the point of getting ice cream is to eat it, not watch it melt.” Inuyasha just looked away. Kagome took it as another challenge. “Inuyasha…” she started. Inuyasha didn’t like that tone, it was scary.

“What? I said we could go here! What else do you want me to do?” He said, turning to face her.

“You could start by trying the desert in front of you.” Kagome said. Miroku and Sango watched with every fiber of their beings. Sango was even close to Miroku and nothing was being touched. Freaky? Inuyasha just closed his eyes. “Do you want me to prove it is not dangerous or what?”

Inuyasha opened an eye as he pouted crossing his arms. “Fine.”

Kagome picked up his spoon and put it into the creamy ice cream. Inuyasha cringed as it entered her smooth lips. Kagome smiled and took the clean spoon out of her mouth’ swallowing. Inuyasha looked at her surprised. “Your teeth aren’t broken!” he said astonished. Kagome laughed a bit more.

“Of course not, now you try it. I guarantee that you will like it. If you don’t, you can always try mine or something else off the menu.” Inuyasha silently took the plastic spoon out of Kagome’s hand and was once again dipped into the ice cream. Pulling it out he hesitantly started to put it near his face. Miroku and Sango looked closer leaning over the table. Inuyasha stopped for a moment.

“Will you guys just eat your own and stop watching me?” he snapped. Miroku and Sango shot back to the back of their seats and crammed their Sundays into their wide opened mouths. “That’s better.” Inuyasha said. Without another word, he let the cold substance into his mouth. ‘It’s cold’, Inuyasha immediately thought. Then as he let it slide down his throat, he could really taste it’s flavor. It was good, not good, delicious. Something about his face must have given a clue to Kagome because she squealed with delight.

“What?” he said looking at her. She smiled again and looked at him.

“I knew you would like it, I just knew it.” Kagome said, giving him a small hug. Miroku almost fell to the ground the small contact. Sango just blushed a bit. Before either of them could say anything, an enemy came to disrupt anything that was going to begin. ^_^

“Oh, looky here, four students ditching. And oh my! The dog has learned a new trick.” Hojo said coming up to their booth. Inuyasha gave him a look and pulled Kagome closer to him. This sent looks from Sango and Miroku, but figuring something else was going on that they didn’t know about, their looks were put away and hatred was put on. “Wow, Kagome. Decided to do something different today? Hmm… a collar from your boyfriend and his color. How interesting.” he said. Sango and Miroku looked at their friends. Yep, anyone would believe that Kagome was Inuyasha’s now that they really looked at the two. Inuyasha’s red, and the medallion, hell why hadn’t they noticed before?

“Go the fuck away Hojo. We don’t need your company here.” Inuyasha said. Kagome on the other hand was speechless. She had nearly forgotten about their acting and when he had pulled him to her, she almost screamed from the surprise. Her face was very close to his and their black hair mingled. Then at the words from the asshole, she noticed how she really did look the part of Inuyasha‘s girlfriend. What were Miroku and Sango thinking?

“But this is so much fun! I can’t wait to tell your mother Kagome! First not able to get dinner ready last night because of him and now you are ditching with him and his… Wait, you call these friends?” Hojo asked questionably. Inuyasha growled, and to his surprise, he could fell a small growl from Kagome as well. Even if she didn’t realize it, she was growing louder and louder. Inuyasha held on to her hands, which seemed to calm it down to a quieter level. It didn’t seem to escape Sango’s good hearing though.

“Get out of here Hojo, before I loose control and beat the shit out of you.” Kagome whispered through clenched teeth. It was so quiet that barely anyone heard it. But Hojo was able to and took a step back.

“I will let her go you know Hojo. I have seen her pissed before, and you don’t want to mess with her. If you don’t leave I will let my hold go and then you will be shreds. You think I am bad, just wait till she gets you and will see how well your words will last.” Inuyasha said, backing Kagome up. There was no mistake, he felt Kagome’s power, her aurora was spiking with not that of just demon but Miko power. There was no end to the surprises in her.

Inuyasha could feel her claws digging into his hand, and as her check was on his shoulder, he shuddered at the feel of the fangs that grew in her mouth. Hojo was either real sensitive or remembered the beating he received last night that left him with the swollen lip. He snickered and walked away.

As soon as Inuyasha and Kagome felt his sent go away, they settled down. Kagome seemed to forget everything else that had happened and pulled away from Inuyasha a bit.

“So, umm… seconds on ice cream anyone?” Inuyasha asked. Miroku and Sango, for the second time in the last two days, fell to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~135~~~~~~~~~~~246~~~~~~~~~~~791~~~~~~~~~~~802~~~~~~~~ ~~~

I know, I know it isn’t that long, but I hope it is still good. I think in the next chapter there should be more reviling Kagome’s past that she doesn’t know. Don’t get your hopes up to much, cause this just writes itself, I swear. Well please read and review! Ja mata!

~ShadowStar666