InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A past Then my Present ❯ Scars from the past ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey peeps! writer gasps So many reviews, I really think that I am going to start to jump! My boy friend
thanks you for getting me in a good mood. Thank you so much for your reviews! I mean it, it just
makes me so happy to keep you guys reading! I hope that this next chapter will satisfy your hunger for some
more of “A past then My present”. Does anyone think I should change the title? If so got any ideas? Well,
here is you chapter and a valentines gift to you from me! Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 11 Scars From the Past
The mall had been enough for Kagome. The whole Hojo thing had sent her off the edge and then with Inuyasha! That was a different story all together. At least he likes ice cream now…. she thought to herself. Yeah, it was true, Inuyasha had liked the ice cream. The problem became to get him away from it.
“Inuyasha, come on! Let’s go do something else!” Miroku whined. Inuyasha was trying a new flavor called cookie dough. (one of my personal favs!) The interested puppy just shook his head and took the sample. He grinned as he tasted the melting process instantly and the sweet in the middle. It almost tasted as sweet as Kagome. No he hadn’t kissed her, but was close enough. Her lips had made their mark on his spoon and left her personal flavor on it. The flavor Inuyasha was trying to forget, the flavor of plums and wild rain that was going to have him just as wild if he got close to Kagome again.
“Come on! I mean, doesn’t Kagome have to be home in fifteen minutes? She does need ride home!” Sango said practically screaming in his sore ears. Inuyasha sighed, his mouth was finally frozen to all taste so he could probably handle being around the ‘foxy’ hanyou again.
“Fine lady! I just was trying to catch up with you guys on the whole ice cream thing! It is not my fault I have an evil cold hearted brother who plays practical jokes.” Inuyasha said trying for the sympathetic way around. Unfortunately, Sango knew him way to long to know something Kagome didn’t.
“Please! You have another brother! Shippo is a lot younger then you and chase him everywhere! Gez! You are just so impossible!” Sango screamed. Kagome just stood by the counter watching and listening to everything. He has another brother? Are they just messing with me or what? Kagome thought.
“Alright. Come on. We still have to do our homework.” Inuyasha said, pretending to lose this battle, preparing for the next screaming war. Kagome was only to happy. Miroku was making her nervous with his presence so close to her. She did not want to be groped. That makes the mind, her mind feel dirty. A feeling she wanted to loose with every fiber in her being.
Flash back from Kagome
“Mommy! Mommy!” a little girl of seven screamed behind the walking mother figure. “Mommy!” The women stopped, turned very slowly to the child. The child that had become a bad omen for the women for the rest of her life.
“What is it, Kagome?” she said gently. The women knew if she didn’t, the girl would shut her mouth. The little Kagome, was on her knees crying.
“Mommy, where is daddy? I want daddy. Why isn’t mommy with daddy?” Kagome said. She hiccupped and sat on the ground pouting. Her little mind was thinking hard to figure out why her mommy and daddy weren’t together anymore.
“You don’t have to worry about that Kagome. Daddy won’t be coming home any longer.” the women turned her back on the little girl, leaving her on the path in the woods. It grew dark and little Kagome was trying to get home when she heard something that she would never forget. She walked around a bush to find a man a women together. The woman was screaming, the women was her mother. Her clothing had been torn in places, her hair was messed with twigs and such.
“Mommy?” Kagome had barely managed to squeak. The evil man with long black hair turned around to face her. He had cold eyes and his shirt was removed showing his think muscles to the youth. Kagome looked terrified and looked to her mother. “Mommy?”
“Hmmm… is she yours?” the cold man asked her mommy. Mommy nodded and the evil man had smiled. “This should be fun.” he said. Kagome had been almost to scared to run. The little kimono she had been wearing had been ripped as the cold man tried to take it away from her. Daddy had given her the kimono and she didn’t want to give it up. So she had ran home.
End of flashback
Kagome was little when that had happened. Her mother had never said sorry or anything. Kagome had been afraid of men for a while, thinking they were out to get her kimonos but as she grew she had taken care of her self and learned what really happened.
Kagome just shook her head out of her thoughts and followed Inuyasha out of Dairy Queens. “So Kagome do you really want to go home?” Inuyasha asked her. They were side to side now. Sango and Miroku said that they were going to stay there at the mall because they wanted to really do mall shopping. Well, it had been Sango’s excuse. Miroku’s you could pretty much tell what his was as he trailed the poor girl everywhere.
“I don’t know, I guess not really. Why?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha grinned at her. Kagome swore she saw fangs in that mouth.
“Because I was wondering if you wanted to go to my house for a while. We could study there! I mean come on, let me be the host this time and I swear you won’t even have to earn dinner!” Inuyasha said excitedly. Kagome thought for a moment, unsure. She would get into trouble but what the hell? I mean what was one more scar to cover up in make up right? As long as she didn’t get wet that is.
“I am so there! Now what is this about a little brother?”
Kagome and Inuyasha had a fast speed way to Inuyasha’s home. Because of the change in plans, it was once again Inuyasha at the wheel and Kagome at the point of holding on to dear life. Inuyasha took it a bit slower then usual though because he didn’t want already eaten ice cream all over his ride. He slowed it even more down as they started to talk about Inuyasha’s little brother. Kagome found out that actually Shippo was adopted and that Sesshomaru was only his half brother. It was quite interesting to Kagome. It was Inuyasha to her surprise that found Shippo and took him in. Scary!
Fifteen minutes later, Kagome saw a long wall of brick with iron fencing at the front come to her view. The front had a dog type of symbol on it, a bit like Inuyasha’s but yet different all together. Kagome absentmindedly started to rub her fingers on the medallion as the gates opened. Inuyasha smiled at the reaction and sped through the gates.
“Welcome Kagome.” Inuyasha said as the past fountains showing demons that used to rule over the forests. The wild roses here and there with completing wild flowers flooding the lush, but neatly trimmed grass. “welcome to the Inu youkai mansion.” Kagome looked at Inuyasha. It wasn’t the black haired Inuyasha she knew though, it was her dog eared angel. Kagome fainted.
Tell me, did anyone expect that? Come on tell truthfully! Any way I hope you liked that chapter and I know that I am showing Kagome’s dark past a little. I hope you like it! Please read and if you have time, ( which I really hope you do) please review! Ja mata!
ShadowStar666