InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Room mate, Three Demons, and Miko and Friends ❯ A Room mate, Three Demons, and Miko and Friends ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Room mate, Three Demons, and Miko and FriendsAyriel Macom & Roseanna Robinson

"Come on Roseanna we're going to be late again for praying at the shrine."
"Ok I'm coming!" Says Roseanna as she ran down the stairs.
"About time, come on lets go!"
'They both got in the car and drove off to the shrine. They parked about a mile away from the shrine dressed in there kimoto's as they walked up the stairs. Once they reached the shrine, they saw a girl about there age go up to a well. She looked around for anyone near, then jumped inside the well. Ayriel and Roseanna ran up to the well shocked they looked down and saw that she had disappeared inside it.'
"Do you think we should follow her to see if she's ok?" asked Roseanna.
"Yeah come on lets go!!" she said as they both jumped down into the well.
'When they jumped in, they looked at all the colors that were serounding them. They both smiled and suddenly landed in the well again.'
"What the hell?"
"Come on this place is different from the shrine, lets check it out."
"I sence something coming from the well, back away this maybe dangerous." Said Inuyasha as he pushed Kagome behind him.
"Don't tell me it's a demon that followed me!?"
"I don't know, but stay close to me."
'Then they heard women voices.'
"Come on Roseanna you whiner, who cares about your stupid nails, if I had my sword right now I would of chopped them off!!"
"Shut up, and climb up!!"
'Inuyasha saw two girls climb out of the well, he was amazed of there beauty, then snapped out of it. He put his nose up and started sniffing the air taking in there scent. Good they were not demons, just normal girls, real beautiful girls. Inuyasha shook his head once again getting the those thoughts out of his head.'
"Inuyasha are they demons?" asked Kagome.
"No, just normal girls that followed you into the well."
"What!? But I looked everywhere in the shrine, no one was there."
"Correction, we were there and saw you jump into the well. We went down to see if you were all right but I guess you are ok...to...me." Says Ayriel as she stared at Inuyasha.
"What?"
"Are those real?" she asked as she started to scratch his sensintive spot behind the ears.
'He started to purr, but then moved away.'
"Of course they're real, who are you two?"
'So he purrs too?'
"My name is Ayriel, and this is my friend and room mate Roseanna."
'Roseanna said a shy hello as she looked at the man with the staff. Miroku smiled at the girl looking at him. She blushed as he smiled at her, Sango saw this and walked up to her.'
"Just giving you a warning about him, he might touch your ass so just keep an eye out on him ok?"
'She blushed and nodded.'
"Hey Sango I resent that!!"
"Shut up you perverted monk, you know it's true!" Says Sango as she walked off somewhere.
'When she left, Miroku looked down at the girl below him.'
"Don't mind her she's just cranky, by the way it's a pleasure to meet you miss Roseanna, I'm Miroku." Says Miroku as he lifted her hand and kissed it.
"Um... pleasures all mine?" she asked blushing.
'Then something pulled on her Kimoto. She looked down and looked at the little kitsune below her. She bent down to his level.'
"Hi I'm Shippo a Kitsune, it's really nice to meet you miss Roseanna."
"Hey, call me Roseanna, and may I say your a pretty handsome little kitsune."
"Thanks!"
'Inuyasha rolled his eyes, and then saw Miroku extending his hand about to touch her ass, but then all of a sudden she punched him in the stomach and went back to the little Kitsune. Miroku held his stomach in pain, as he saw Sango laughing.'
"Serves you right, you perverted monk. I think I'm starting to like this girl." she said as she place a hand on her shoulder as she stood beside her.
'He was about to touch Sango's, but got punched in the face.'
"Thanks, how did you learn how to fight like that?"
"Instant reflexes, when some guy tries to touch me in a perverted way I instantly punch them or either kick em without even noticing I did it. Sometimes when it comes to friends I do the same to them."
"You, can hang with me I don't want that perverted monk to even touch me or coming near me with those hands of his."
"Sure why not, come on Shippo."
"Hey wait for me I don't want him touching me either!" Yells Kagome as she ran towards them.
"Gosh, he's not that cute..." says Ayriel as she watched the little Kitsune climb up to her shoulder.
"You said it, he's just a little rat looking for attention."
"So that Kagome girl, is she like your girlfriend or something?"
"What!? Hell no, no she whines too much and too worried for me being hurt... stupid girl.
"You know the girls from our time hardly act like that at all, well it's probably that they don't have any boyfriends like me."
"YOU don't have anyone!? beautiful girl like yourself should already have one by now!"
"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" She asked slightly blushing.
'Inuyasha slightly blushed also.'
"Well, yeah...um..."
"It's ok I understand what your going through right now, nervousness don't worry you'll get over it soon."
"I'm not..."
"Trust me I use to know a lot of guys get nervous around me, because they don't know what to say to a beautiful girl like me, well just preferring of what you said that is... then they...Ahh!! get away from me you perverted monk!!" as she grabbed him by his collar and practicly threw him ten meters away from them.
"Let me guess he touched your ass?"
"Damn right, nobody touches my ass and gets away with it!"
"Your different from Kagome, everytime he touches her ass she just runs behind me to protect herself from him."
"Gosh she knows there's no escaping him, so why cant she protect herself from him?"
"Maybe she's too human to figure it out."
"You know you remind me of something, like I've seen you before but different."
"How you never been here before....have you?"
"I don't know... but I have a feeling that I've seen you before but it had a half a moon on it's forehead, and I also have one but I cover it up with my hair," she showed Inuyasha the half moon on her forehead' "But I don't understand how I got it, it's been there since I could remember."
"Hmm...That must be my half brother, how do you know all this?"
"I...-"
'Before she could say anything, they heard girl screaming coming up ahead, they both looked at each other then started running towards where the scream had came from. Both their mouths were opened and so were there eyes. All of the girls including Shippo were wrapped around by tentacles by some sort of creature. Inuyasha growled and pulled out his sword the became his fathers sword like fang and tried to slash the tentacles but kept on missing them. Then all of a sudden he saw Miroku get slapped really hard and landed against a tree unconscious. When the creature saw the distraction he threw his tentacles at him, causing him to be thrown back and leaving his sword behind next to Ayriel in it's regular form.
'She picked it up and looked at it, they call this a sword?' she thought as she looked at it.
(Apparently she didn't see Inuyasha transform it to it's master form.)
"Ayriel look out!!" yelled Sango.
'She dodged out of the way, and looked up at the monster anger growing inside of her.'
"You put my friends down now!!!" She yelled.
'Then all of a sudden the puney little sword became really huge and a little heavier then it was before. Inuyasha's eyes popped open of shock and surprise, Ayriel was just the same as he was. Wow was all Ayriel could think of.'
"NO WAY!!" yells Shippo.
"How can she do that!? She's no demon! She's a human!! The only demons that transform that is my fathers blood!!" Yells Inuyasha.
'Could she be...!? No it couldn't be!!'
"Hey wait a minute I'm no demon I never was!!"
"Hey I like to get on the ground if you don't mind!!" Yells Roseanna from above.
"It would be wise for you to put them down creature!!"
"WHY DON"T YOU COME OVER HERE AND MAKE ME FOOLISH YOUKAI!!"
"I'M NOT A YOUKAI!!"
"OF COURSE YOU ARE, I CAN SENCE IT IN YOUR BLOOD!!"
"SHUT UP!!!" She screamed as she ran with the Tetsusaiga in her hand and started to slash the tentacles that were wrapped around her friends.
'Roseanna and the rest landed on there butts, but then got up and ran over to Ayriel and Inuyasha.'
"I thought only Inuyasha could only use the Tetsusaiga?"
"Apparently she is a demon." says Myouga as he hopped onto his masters shoulder.
"How do you know?"
"Whats her name again?"
"Her name is Ayriel, but we don't know her last name, do you know Roseanna?" asked Kagome.
"She never told me her last name, she said only call her that name."
"Oh yes I remember who she is!" Yells Myouga.
"Who is she I'm getting impatiant here!"
"Her name is Ayriel Susaiga the daughter of your fathers friend Myoko Susaiga, her father was the general of your fathers army. Her father was full demon, and so is she. Apparently she was captured by the evil demons that were at war with your father, I don't know how she got into the other world, but to me she looks human."
'Inuyasha closed his eyes and remembered the conversation that him and Ayriel were haveing before there friends were being attacked.
"You know you remind me of something, like I've seen you before but different."
"How? You never seen me before....have you?"
"I don't know... but I have a feeling that I've seen you before but it had a half a moon on it's forehead, and I also have one but I cover it up with my hair," she showed Inuyasha the half moon on her forehead' "But I don't understand how I got it, it's been there since I could remember."
"Hmm... That must be my half brother, how do you know all this?"
"I...-"
'Inuyasha reopened his eyes.'
"Myouga, did she by any chance meet my brother?"
"Now that I think of it, they were pretty close to each other before she was taken."
"Close? Do you mean that they were in love?" asked Kagome.
'Miroku came around and walked over to the big group that was listening to the little flea.'
"I think so, Sesshomaru wasn't the brootle savage that he is now. Long ago when he was little one around eight I think, he used to protect her when humans were making fun of her because she was a demon, she was only seven at the time. When she became thirteen she started to fall in love with him, and so did Sesshomaru. On the night of her thirteenth birthday, I was told to watch over the two you know cause her father was a little overprotective with his only daughter and all, but any ways Sesshomaru took her to the garden to have the last dance of the night. Then when the music ended, they didn't let go of each other, but stayed in there lovable embrace..."
'The girls that were listening gave a dreamy sigh as he went on. Inuyasha had his hands inside his rat coat and sat down with his legs crossed and eyes closed, to make him look like he didn't care about the story, but listened anyways.'
"When they stayed like that, he whispered something that I couldn't hear, then suddenly she jumped for joy as she hugged him tightly while crying which I do not know, then when they looked at each other they started to move closer to each other. When they were inches apart from kissing, they were all of a sudden attacked by the demons that they were in war with. He protected her as hard as he could but they were too powerful for him to handle and knocked him away from Ayriel. She ran towards him, but was stopped by the demons as they took her away into the forest...and then... when the attack was over, they had a search party to go through the forest to go look for her but came back in the morning empty handed. Sesshomaru went mad when he heard they couldn't find her, his father had to put a spell of forgetfulness so he could not remember what just happend that night, and then we never knew what happend to her."
"I remember..." Says Ayriel as she came up with green blood dripping from the sword.
'She gave back Inuyasha the sword, and sheathed it.'
"All I can remember is that I was being carried on a shoulder of a demon and suddenly I was thrown back really hard against something hard, the demons said that I was dead and tossed me somewhere, as I fell I felt like I was floating into space or something then land in a thud on my back. I woke up in a bed, and saw this women that looked thirty five looking at me worriedly. She said that she found me in a well or some sort while praying in the shrine, she asked me who my name was and I said my name is Ayriel and I don't remember anything else. So her and her husband took me in as there own child and raised me ever since. She died when I was eighteen. Then my step father died in a vehicle accident, and now I was alone. Then I met Roseanna she and I became great friends. Then we started to come to the shrine everyday to prey to my stepmother for a safe journey to heaven."
"What happend to her?" asked Kagome.
"She had cancer in the heart, she didn't smoke or take drugs or anything. Probably because of working too much, and not eating right. Now that I'm living in my house with a room mate that is my best friend, we both started to come to the shrine to prey everyday."
"I'm sorry to hear that about your stepmother, now that you know everything about your life what are you going to do now since your here now?" asked Sango.
"To go find Sesshomaru..."
"ARE YOU CRAZY!? My brother is a killer he will kill you!!"
"Not unless I try, even if it kills me I don't care. Do you actually care about me Inuyasha?"
'Inuyasha turned around and huffed.'
"Is that a yes? Don't tell me your nervous with all these people around do you?"
"YES OK I AM WORRIED AND I DO CARE! THERE ARE YOU HAPPY!?"
"Quite thank you, so are we going then?"
"Whoa, whoa time out let me get this straight, you want to risk your life for a human killer like my brother!?"
"Yes..."
"We are already on a mission right now and we don't have time to..."
"Oh come on Inuyasha, we might come across some demons with shards in them on the way."
"Come on Inuyasha please....?" asked all the girls with teary eyes.
'Inuyasha growled'
"Fine..."
"Thank you..." Says Ayriel as she kissed him on the cheek.
'Inuyasha blushed and quickly rubbed it away before anyone saw. Little did he know Miroku saw it and smiled.'
"A little embarrassed hey Inuyasha?" he asked as everyone was ahead.
"No one asked you..."
"I know these things Inuyasha, it's something called love think about it." He said catching up to the others.
"I all ready have..." he mumured to himself and caught up to the others.
*************************************************************************** **********************************************
'Nightfall came, everyone was asleep except for Ayriel she stood three feet away from the cliff and stared at the moon above her. Then something warm was drapped over her shoulders.'
"Inuyasha...Thanks, but are you going to get cold?"
"We demons don't get cold especially even if they're half."
"I see, no wonder I don't get cold much." she kind of laughed.
"Well there's something I need to talk to you about."
"About what?"
"About my brother, what was he like before he turned evil?"
"Do you really want to know? Cause it gets kind of mushy."
"Go on."
"Ok, well your brother and I met in the palace when we were young, he was eight and I was seven... well you know all that. When him and I went to the market all the people there started to make fun of me and throw food at me. He picked me up and carried me back to the palace, he's been protecting me ever since I don't know why he did but I kind of like him being around with me cause I had no friends around there. Six years later we started to fall in love, he was so nice to me for those past six years protecting, and comferting me when I was sad."
"I could never picture my brother that nice to anyone. I just want to know cause I wasn't listening, where did my brother take you that night of your birthday banquet?" He asked but all ready knew.
'She blushed, and started to speak.'
"He took me outside to the garden for a last dance, after the music ended I seemed to draw closer to him..."
'She stopped and looked at Inuyasha who was a couple inches away from her face. He put his hand on her face as he started to carress her face with his clawed thumb.'
"Ever since I saw you come out of that well, I thought you were as beautiful as the sunset."
"Inuyasha..."
'They started to come to a short distance as there lips met for the first time. When they pulled apart for air she laid her head on his right shoulder and wrapped each other with his red rat coat. Inuyasha placed her on his lap, and listened to her breathing as it slowed down to a steady pace. He watched her as she slept on him in a loving way. He smiled and just held her in a loving hold, then picked her up and went to tree and climbed it to the top when he reached a big huge steady branch he laid against the tree with her on his lap, and again held her in a loving way. Couple minutes later his eyes started to go down and then he was asleep.
'Ayriel woke up the next morning and felt something warm beneath her. She looked up and smiled, he was sleeping soundly like a baby. She reached up with her right arm and started to scratch him behind the ear where his sensitive spot is, as she was scratching he started to purr quietly and felt him lifting her up and started to be lovable like a cat as he rubbed his face against hers. When he did that she kissed him on his right cheek, his eyes fluttered opened and smelled the scent around him. As he took in her scent he held her more closely then before.'
"Good morning to you too, hey look the sunrise!" she said pointing to the sun rising.
'He looked up and stared at the sunrise with her.'
"You know your the first person besides my friend and step mother to be this kind to me."
"What happend to all those humans you dated?"
"Lets just say they're not the gentle type, they only dated me for my looks they never cared how I felt."
"I see, I'll never hurt the people I love."
'Love...'
"If what you say is true, would you do anything for the people you love?"
"Of course..."
"Then when we reach your brothers palace, you have to promise not to interfear of what he does to me or what I do do you understand?"
'Inuyasha looked down in thought, then felt her palm on his face.'
"I know you worry for all of us, but some one has to get that darkness out of his heart I'm the reason for it. I have to stop it."
"I understand..."
"Come on, we better go back to camp everyone must be awake...AHHHH!! How the hell did we come to a tree!?"
"Sorry I wasn't quite comfortable sleeping on the ground, I always sleep on a tree."
"Next time can you at least tell me!?"
"Sorry"
"You know I like to sit...."
'Then all of a sudden the beads glowed.'
"Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OW!!"
"Please don't say that S word around me again?"
"What sit?"
"Ow!"
"Sorry..."
"It's ok I'm used to it now... you have control over the beads too!?"
"Hey how was I suppose to know, I didn't know that I had powers too you know!"
"Well, this sure is a pleasent sight to see..." Says Miroku as he came out of the darkness with Roseanna following behind him.
"See I told you something was up with the two of them!" Says Roseanna as she crossed her arms with a smile on her face.
"And I see your not the only one..."
'Inuyasha and Ayriel looked at Miroku who had kissing marks all over his face. Roseanna blushed and covered her face with her hands. Miroku only blushed and wiped away the kissing marks off his face.'
'Twenty Minutes Ago'
'Roseanna was on the other side of the forest cliff looking up at the moon, she then heard shuffling behind her.'
"Who is it!? I know your there, so you mind as well come out!"
'The person that was in the bushes came out, it was Miroku.'
"Oh it's you, what do you need Miroku?"
"Just seeing if you were all right, are you?"
"No not really, I was just remembering how Ayriel and I first met..."
"How... did you two meet if I may ask?"
"We met on the street, I was abused by my father. I packed up everything I had and ran away, I sat down to rest on the bench to rest my feet. I have been running for hours just to get away from him, then a girl sat next to me and asked me what was wrong. I told her that I have been abused by my father and ran away from him, I started crying in my hands until she pulled me into a hug and let me cry on her shoulder. When I stopped she asked me if I could come live with her, since there was room available in her home, I smiled and said sure, she said that her name was Ayriel. She said that her step mother had just passed two weeks ago and said she needed some company cause she was lonely and needed some one to talk to. It's been two years since we lived with each other, then we went to the shrine to prey then saw Kagome jump inside the well, we followed her down the well and landed in this strange world. Then we met all of you nice people who were very kind to help us find Ayriel's lost memories."
'Tears started to form in her eyes as she finished her last sentence. She felt a warm hand on her face as it wiped away the tears. She looked up with tearful eyes, as she stared at the eyes that were staring right at her with apoligetic eyes.'
"Don't cry it doesn't suit a beautiful girl like you to cry..." he said with a smile.
"Why do you care so much about me...?"
"Because the first time that I saw you come out of that well I knew it was love at first sight..."
"I bet you say that to a bunch of girls, then might asked them to bare your child..."
'She looked at him, and looked as if he wasn't joking and had a surprised look on his face.'
"How do you know that!?"
"I don't know it was just a guess!"
"Would you though?"
"Escuse me?"
"Would you bare my child?"
'She was almost causing her reflexes to punch him in the face, he winced as he was ready for the punch but never came. He looked at her and saw that she was trying to hold back, when she let go of it it made way to his shirt colar. He looked at her in confusion, then all of a sudden he was pulled to her as he was shocked to feel her lips against hers. After a couple of seconds of surpriseness he gladly returned it by dropping his staff and putting his hands around her waist. They jumped when they heard a falling scream, they broke apart blushing a bit and ran to the other side of the forest to see what happened.'
'Now'
"Hey where is everybody?" asked Kagome as she was looking around for the others.
'Everyone seperated from each other before she saw them together. Ayriel was a few feet away from Inuyasha and both pretended they hated each other and the same for Roseanna and Miroku. Miroku was acting like his normal self trying to perverted as usual, then was punched in the gut. Kagome looked at them and sighed.'
"Why can't you guys just get along? What about you two, you two have been arguing all day yesterday about who's the better swordsman."
"I still say I am, no women can wield a sword that is ten feet long and can hold it for an hour!"
"WHAT!? You just saw me transform it, and I held it over an hour and a half doing your work for you while you just sat there listening to Myouga the whole time without you even helping, so you shouldn't even talk dog boy!!"
"Do you want to say that again?"
"She is right Inuyasha you didn't even do anything, but can we just dropped the subject and go find your brother?"
"I'm not letting her go near my brother, it's too dangerous he'll kill her no matter what she says!"
"You just said yesterday that I could go, and I told you I can take care of myself! I don't need no dog boy to tell me what to do or not to protect me like you do to her! I am no human and I now know that, so leave me alone you halfling!!"
'Inuyasha was taken back by surprise then turned it into anger. He pulled out his sword which it transformed into the Tetsusaiga and was pointed at her throat. Everyone gasped and ran over to Inuyasha.'
"Inuyasha what the hell are you doing put that away now!! This has gone way too far!!" Yells Sango as she tried to get the sword away from her throat.
"You baka get that sword away from her throat now or I'll say the S word!!"
"Go ahead I dare you...!"
'Kagome was takin back by shock, and stepped back towards Sango.'
"This is between me and her, back off!! I don't care what you guys say but nobody calls me a halfling and and gets away with it!"
"Heh I bet your brother said the samething and got away."
'Inuyasha pushed the Tetsusaiga more to her throat which cost the skin to draw a little blood, but Ayriel was unfazed by the little wound that he made. She smiled and saw that her teeth had gotten a little longer, she should her fangs at him.'
"Inuyasha back the fuck off, this has gone way too far!!" yells Miroku getting slightly pissed off.
"Then she should've just kept her mouth shut and this would of never happend!! No wonder she got tookin away by the demons, she was so damn annoying and she got in the way of there plans, her father probably planned the whole thing for her being captured and never seen again cause she was such a burden to him!!"
'Without a second thought, Ayriel's nails went long and everyone saw her eyes glowing red. Everyone took a step back in fear. Then all of a sudden smacked the sword away from him and landed on the ground four feet away from him. He too was now in shock and watched her transform into her demon form.'
"How dare you talk like that about my family that way, you never knew what it was like so confused and had no friends and family. It wasn't because I was so annoying I was too scared to even come out of the well cause I didn't know who my family is or who I loved before I was hit on the head. Then a really nice women got me out and took me into her care, I fainted of exuastion and asked her husband to carry me to there car and they took me inside there house and they took me as there own child."
'Tears started to form in her eyes, but they never came down.' see I am not wanted here I will go find Sesshomaru myself. Roseanna you could either stay with them or come with me which is it?"
'Roseanna looked shocked and stepped back in Miroku's arms, she hugged him tightly crying.'
"Very well, well at least some one loves you back unlike some one... good luck on finding the shards I hope all of you would be happy with your love ones. Inuyasha if you love Kagome so much then you'll have no reason to have this what so called Tetsusaiga, good bye Inuyasha." Says Ayriel as she picked up the Tetsusaiga with her jaws and started running towards the south side of the forest.
"Ayriel wait!!!" Yells Roseanna with tears in her eyes.
'She then turned toward the head down shadow covered face Inuyasha, he felt eyes on him and looked up to a very pissed off and hurt Roseanna. He then felt her hand against his face, she still had her hand up then put it back down and started yelling at him.'
"This is all your god damn fault, she's gone because of you!! I thought you loved her!!? You are such an asshole!!" She yelled as she went the same way as her friend went.
'Miroku watched her leave then turned back to Inuyasha with a frown on his face then turned to go find Roseanna. Shippo did the same and followed them. Sango banged his head with her large boomarang and went after the others, all it was left was Kagome she looked at him with sad and hurt in her eyes. Then he heard her whispered 'You basterd' then ran off towards where they were going. Inuyasha was left alone with his thoughts and had a sadden, lonely, guilty, and hurtin heart, he felt tears going down his eyes.'
'What have I done?' he asked himself as he started running towards to where Ayriel had gone to.
'Nightfall had came again but no sign of Ayriel anywhere, they set up camp most of them fall asleep of exuastion. Everyone ignored Inuyasha cause of what he did to her and really felt sorry for her too. Inuyasha was on a tree branch watching the moon above him, it was a full moon. He then started to change into his human form, once he was human he heard some one climbing on a tree he looked over to his right and saw Roseanna climbing up. When she sat down next to him she looked at him and smiled.'
"I'm sorry for slapping you... but you are still a jerk of what you did to her."
"Rub it in why don't you. Why are you not surprised that I can turn human on a full moon?"
"Oh Miroku told me all about it, nice hair it brings out your eyes. Anyways do you know the way to your brothers castle?"
"It's ten miles away from here, we should be there by tomorrow night. I just hope she's all right..."
"Don't worry, she'll be ok she knows how to take care of herself."
"No she will not, I can sence that she is really mad at me. She turned into her demon form because of me, now I don't know what to do!"
"Hey it'll be ok, we'll find her then we can all live happily ever after you know?"
"I guess your right, I never ment for this to happen... if we just could've told the truth that we were in love in the first place this wouldn't of happend..."
"Now that everyone knows, I think you two will be a good couple... then you two can have little Inuyasha's."
(Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!)
"Now lets not get carried away here..."
"Heh-heh sorry, well I'm glad that we had this talk so I'm going to go to bed you better too you need your strength cause you don't have your Tetsusaiga with you so becareful with yourself ok?"
"I will, thank you and Roseanna?"
"Yeah?"
"You are a really good friend to have thanks."
"Hey no problem, come to me when you need help with her, I'll give some pointers of what she likes and all that stuff."
"Ok I look forward to it, good night."
"Night..."
'Roseanna climbed down and went back to camp. Miroku was waitig for her for the news.'
"So, what did he say?"
"He feels miserable right now, he just can't get her out of his head. Oh yeah you were right he does look better human. Nice black eyes, it goes great with his hair it kind kind of goes along with his wordrobe."
"You sayin that he looks better than me?" Asked Miroku with a pout on his face.
"Now I didn't say that now did I? Your the one I love, he already has a lover. I don't love him I love you now come on we have a big day in the morning, it's going to be a long walk."
"Yeah ok, how long did he say it's going to take?"
"He said it's about ten miles away from here, and it will take all day till we get there."
"Aww man..."
"Don't worry, we'll have fun on the way thats if we can..."
"Don't you worry my pet we will..."
"Your not going to touch other women butts are you? Miroku? augg!! Miroku!!"
'She saw that he was pretending to be asleep, she simply gave up and went to sleep next to him. As for Inuyasha he still sat on that very same branch thinking about Ayriel and how and what he's going to say to her. Ayriel I hope you for give me...'
(Meanwhile)
"Master!! Master!!"
"What is it Jaken?" Sesshamaru asked angerly.
"We found a demon girl like you, we found her in the forest holding the Tetsusaiga she doesn't seem to be to let go of it!!"
"Really now? Take me to her..."
"As you wish master!"
'Sesshamaru followed Jaken to where the girl was, once he opened the door for his master they both walked up to the girl in the bed that was sleeping quietly. Sesshamaru started to have flashbacks of this girl in front of him, he clutched his head in pain. Jaken was quite worrd about his master.'
"Master are you all right!?"
"Leave me!!"
"Yes of course master!!"
'Jaken ran out of the room and closed the doors silently, while Sesshamaru was still clutching his head then a flashback came to him.'
(Flashback)
'Sesshamaru was placed in a ballroom and could tell he was back in his little age when he was fourteen. Then he spots a girl dressed in a thin red silk dress and had the gloves to go with it, he could say that she looked beautifull. He went up to her and asked her to have this last dance. She accepted and smiled as they started to dance, then they danced out of the ballroom into the garden. When the music stopped the stood there not letting go of there loving embrace then Sesshamaru whispered in her ear.'
"Ayriel your the most beautiful girl I have ever met, and I was hoping that you'll be my queen when father gives me the thrown do you except?"
"Oh Sesshamaru of course I will!" she said joyously as she hugged him tightly while crying.
'He held her for a couple of minutes then pulled away gently and looked at her in the eyes lovingly, they started to move closer, when they were inches apart they were all of a sudden attacked by the demons that they were in war with. He tried to defend her but was suddenly pushed back by magic he couldn't stand he landed against the wall very hard and watched the demons take Ayriel away.'
"NOOOO!!!!" He yelled as he got up and ran towards the demon that had Ayriel.
'He heard her scream out his name and for help, he watched her disappear in the woods never to be seen again. He called a search party to go look for her, a week later they came back with nothing. He simply went mad for days, then when he finally went to sleep he heard his door being opened, but he didn't care who it was he was too tired to even lay a finger up. He heard his father chanting and suddenly his thoughts of her completly disappeared. Then his father taught him how to be kind to the humans but simply forbid it and was completely cold to them, when he was old enough he started to kill the humans, his father died in the war and he became king. Then he heard he had a step brother, that was half human half demon he simply laughed dangerously and said that he didn't care. By the past years he's been trying to destroy him but kept on failing.'
(End of Flashback)
'When his mind cleared up, his eyes went wide as he saw the girl again.'
' "She's back... from all these years she has come back to me. I don't think she remembers me from all these years. Maybe, maybe not..." ' Thought Sesshamaru suddenly sadden.
'He saw that she was naked from under those blankets, he put his hand on her forehead and began to chant. When he was finished she had a warm satin nightgown. He then saw the Tetsusaiga in her hands he could tell that she was holding onto it tightly afraid that she'll lose it. He looked at her once more, and saw how beautiful she has gotten over the years, all he wanted to know is how did she survive and where has she been all these years? Her eyes started to flutter open she stared at his eyes, then smiled with tears coming down her cheeks.'
"Sesshamaru?" she asked hopefully.
'He smiled also, she suddenly sat up and hugged him tightly afraid to lose him again. He too hugged her, but lovingly he could feel her crying onto his clothing. He pushed back gently and looked at her in the eyes and could see she had saddeness all over her face.'
"Whats wrong?" he asked gently.
"What happend to you?"
"What do you mean?"
"You wern't like this when I was with you, what happend? You wern't like this before..."
"I went mad when you disappeared it was four days, then when I finally went to sleep my father put a spell on me to forget the whole thing happend..."
"What did my father have to say about this?"
"We searched for you for a whole week but turned up nothing, I said to search for you more but your father said that you were probably dead or just lost he gave up on you only week! I couldn't believe he'd just give up like that... What happend to you when they took you?"
"I had amnesia, I only knew who I was but not where I was from or... who my lover was... I didn't know anything.... I wen't back in time to where Kagome lives the demons pushed me in and I have forgotten everything I'm so sorry..." Says Ayriel crying.
"It's all right the only thing that matters that your here now. That offer that I made when I was fourteen is still open do you still accept...?"
"Sesshamaru... I can't lie to you, when I followed Kagome my friend and I met your brother and his friends... I don't know what to think anymore..."
"What is it?"
"I've...I've fallen in love with your brother..."
'Suddenly his eyes went to hope, surprisness then to anger... his eyes went back to coldness that it once was.'
"Please... don't be angry with me I didn't even know you were here until that Myouga flea thing told me all about it... I'm so sorry... I don't know what to think who I love the most..." she said crying as her head went in her hands.
'Sasshamaru looked at her, then heard her speak again.'
"I've been alone for all my life, never had a real family not a real boyfriend, my life is so confused since I came here. Then I met your brother that reminded me of you, then we started to fall in love with each other. Then this morning when we woke up we got into a huge fight. It made me so mad that I turned into my demon form is what they call it and took I took his Tetsusaiga and ran off, then I became tired cause I was new of being in my demon form. When I fell I saw some black demons that looked like soldiers were staring at me, then I started to change back into my regular form. I felt something carrying me then I fell unconscious with the Tetsusaiga in hands never letting go of it. Then I woke up and saw you it brought joy to my heart to see you again from all these years, but you changed into the demon that I loved to a destroying humans maniac. Why don't you like your brother what did he do to you?"
"He's a human, he protects humans...."
"So what, I lived with them!! Some are good and some are bad. So what if they are not as powerful as we are. Look of what you become, you use to be gentle and kind, and my protector. I want that same Sesshamaru back the one that I love, please I want him back..." Says Ayriel as she started crying once more.
'Sesshamaru took all of her agony inside his mind and finally his face became gentle again. He pulled her into a loving hug, she was surprised at first then became calm.'
"I'm so sorry"
"It's all right I understand, will you accept my offer if I change my ways?"
"If I do, the humans and your brother wont forgive you of what you did to them all these years. Inuyasha is coming back for me, yet he is still in love with me there has to be away"
"I can sense in his heart that he is still in love with that human girl, Kagome is what I think her name was."
"Then he has to know the truth, I can't love both"
"Do you accept my offer?" He asked again.
"If you change your ways and become friends with the humans and not kill them then yes I accept your offer."
'After that they pulled each other in for there first kiss. Then the door knocked. Sesshamaru pulled away as he told it to come in. The door opened as a little girl came in with a light purple kimoto, and smiled when she saw the woman. She ran over to the bed and sat next to Ayriel.'
"Hi I'm Rin what's your name?"
"Hi I'm Ayriel, now Sesshamaru's fiancé; it's nice to meet you Rin."