InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Sleepover and Karaoke Time ❯ Go Shippo-chan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ohyao minna-san. Hope ya'll liked the first chapter.

I'm trying my best to keep up with the chapters, its going to be rough but I will do it. College life bites.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and Co. never have never will( but I wanna)

FYI::

"…" talking

`…' thinking

*...* lyrics person is singing

(…) A/N

Chapter 2: Go Shippo !!

The group slowly climbs out of the well with only a few slaps and curses (mainly from Sango directed to Miroku (*grins evilly* perverted monk). As they got out of the well house Sango and Miroku look around with huge eyes. Shippo jumps on to Kagome's shoulder.

"Kagome-chan you live here?" He exclaims shaking slightly from sheer excitement.

"This is beautiful Lady Kagome." Miroku states as he starts to walk around.

"Come on everyone." Kagome says as she walks towards the house beckoning for the others to follow her.

"Let the surprise begin." She walks to the door and flings it open. The furniture is pushed back to the walls and there was a big karaoke machine in the middle of the room.

"It's karaoke time!" Kagome shouts happily. The rest of the group has question marks over their heads.

"Um Kagome-chan," Shippo is the first to ask "What's karaoke? Can we eat it?" Kagome looks down at him and sweat drops.

"No Shippo-chan, it's where you sing to different songs." Shippo's eyes widen as he starts to jump up and down.

"Me first. Me first." He gets so hyper he starts to bounce around the room. Kagome bends down and picks up the hyper-active kit up.

"Hai Shippo-chan. Let's pick you out a song and a costume." She straightens up and clears her throat.

"Everyone has to pick a costume to go with the song that they sing. No ifs ands or buts. Get it got it good (boy that's a mouth full)." Inuyasha and Sango groan while Miroku has a slight smile on his face. ' I wonder what Lady Sango and Lady Kagome are going to wear.' As if Inuyasha could read his thoughts he stomps over to the monk, makes a fist and slams his head ( I know, I know Miroku is getting a bad beating but its so much fun. Just makes you want to laugh).

"Don't even think about it Houshi." Inuyasha warns him in a threatening tone. Miroku laughs nervously.

"Not even. Don't you guys trust me?" He asks putting on an innocent grin (innocent my butt).

"NO!!!" Everyone shouts. He gets blown away by the force of their shout. He picks himself up and shakes a little.

"I'm hurt." Miroku says as they all roll their eyes.

"Ok Shippo-chan look over the list of songs then go look in the box in the corner and pick out a costume." Kagome instructs the kit.

"Yay." Shippo squeals bounding over to the box while looking at the list of songs. He leans over the edge of the box to look in, but he falls inside the box. After a few minutes he jumps out of the box holding some clothes in his paw.

"Kagome-chan I want to sing this song." He hands her back the list.

"That's fine Shippo-chan. Go into the kitchen and get changed ok." She tells the kit and he bound into the kitchen. She goes over to the machine to set it up. The others come over and watch to see how Kagome start the machine. Shippo bursts out of the kitchen door in a pair of baggy shorts, a white t-shirt, and a dark green vest.

"Oh Shippo-chan you look so kawaii." Kagome squeals at the little kit. He looks pleased with himself and stands up as tall as he can… only to fall over backwards. Inuyasha snickers in the background. Shippo just sticks his tongue out at him. `Stupid little brat' Inuyasha thinks to himself.

"I'm ready Kagome-chan." Shippo goes to the center of the room and picks up the mike and waits for the music to start. He starts to bounce in time to the music.

*I come home in the morning light

Kagome says when you gonna live your life right

Oh, Kagome-chan we're not the fortunate ones

and kitsune just want to have fun

oh kitsune just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night

Inuyasha yells what you gonna do with your life

Oh Inu-sama, you know that you're still number 2*

Everyone heard a low growl and turned to look at Inuyasha who did his trade mark "Feh" expression, then turn back to Shippo who was by now so hyper he was almost tripping on the cord.

*But kitsune they want to have fun

Oh kitsune just want to have

That's all they really want

Some fun

When the demon slaying is done

Kitsune- they want to have fun

Oh kitsune just want to have

Some mean hanyou take a cute kitsune*

Again you hear a low growl then a soft "Osuwari" a thud, and then a muffled curse.

*And hide him away from the rest of the world

I want to be the one to walk in the sun

Oh kitsune they want to have fun

That's all they really want

Some fun

When the demon slaying is done

Kitsune - they want to have fun

Oh kitsune just want to have fun,

they want to have fun,

they want to have fun…*

Shippo takes a small bow then gets off the "stage".

"Yay go Shippo-chan." Kagome squeals and nearly glomps the kit. "That was so kawaii."

"Very good Shippo." Sango compliments him and Miroku nods in agreement. Meanwhile unbeknownst to everyone (even Miroku himself) his hand finds its way to Sango's butt.

SLAP…WHAM…THUD… Miroku is on the ground with swirly eyes.

"I swear that damn monk will never learn." Inuyasha shakes his head in disgust. Sango still looking ready to kill kicks him a few times for good measure.

"Ok everyone who's next." Kagome asks. Suddenly the room grows quiet. Looks are passed between them.

" I figured this would happen." Kagome states matter-of-factly. She pulls a hat off of the couch. She looks through the paper pieces and picks out the one that says `first' on it. She then reshuffles the paper back into the hat.

"Everyone pick a piece of paper and the number will tell you what order you will be going in. She also picks a piece of paper. As everyone opens their piece of paper they glance nervously at each other all afraid that they might be the next person to go.

The next person to go is…

find out in the next chapter of A Sleepover and Karaoke Time

Sorry about the cliffy minna-san. I'll try to update soon but I'm gonna need some good reviews.

Glossary:

Ohayo minna-san: Hey everyone

Houshi: Monk

Kawaii: Cute

Osuwari *everyone's fav word* if you don't know what this means watch Inuyasha: Sit