InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Valentine's Special ❯ Valentines Day Part IV ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
Valentine's day part IV
 
When kagome got back to their cam they noticed that Miroku and sango weren't there yet so they took it as an opportunity to be alone.
 
Inuyasha took kagome in his arms and jumped to the highest and biggest branch in a tree near by.
 
“Inuyasha…” kagome started.
 
“Yes kagome?”
 
“Did you really mean what you said back in the maze?”
 
“I know that with Kikiou still here it may seem as though I didn't mean it…” he paused to look at her and noticed that she had hung her head. “ but I did mean it, kagome I do love you.”
 
“Thanks me too”
 
Kagome looked up at him their eyes locked, amber dancing on yellow, his eyes were so beautiful. She leaned closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder; he blushed a bit but then rested his head on her's.
 
They remained like that for a while.
_
_
_
To Sango and Miroku.
_
_
_
Miroku had a bouquet of flowers ready for her in their hut so when they got back they entered the hut and he gave her the bouquet saying, “happy valentine's day my love”
 
“Thanks that is so sweet,” squeaked Sango when she accepted the flowers, she smelled their beautiful scent.
 
He sat down next to her and she leaned on him resting her head on his shoulder.
 
He took his arm and wrapped it around her waist not bringing it down to ruin the moment.
_
_
_
Both of the couples stayed like that, talking eventually to each other for hours.
_
_
_
”Kagome we should be heading back now”
 
“Ok”
 
He took kagome again and jumped off the tree.
 
When they arrived at the village they went into the hut and found Miroku and Sango sleeping next to each other. They had put together their futons.
 
“Well I see that they also had a nice valentine's” whispered kagome so she wouldn't wake up the sleeping couple.
 
“Yep”
 
They made their way to their futons and they put them together as well. Then they lied down and rested, after a while kagome said, “ Inuyasha thanks for the best valentine's day of my life”
 
“You're welcome.”
 
Then they drifted off to sleep.