InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A winter of sorrow ❯ Truth and regret ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
WELL I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND YES I KNOW I HAVE SPELLING ISSUES
(PUNK ROCK GRL POINTED THAT OUT A LONG TIME AGO(LOL)) WELL INUYASHA WAS BRUNG(IS THAT A WORD) BACK TO LIFE AND THIS DUDE NAMED ANARI HOUSHI(MEANS "SHRIMP STAR" IN JAPANESE *BIG LAUGH*) KIKYO'S NAME MEANS" BELLFLOWER"??! KAGOME MEANS "LOST"!!? SANGO MEANS "CORAL"
SHIPPO MEANS ...I COULD NOT FIND THE NAME MEANING ANYWHERE. WELL IM GETTIN OF TOPIC WE LEFT OF AT THE PART WHERE KAGOME WAS STANDING, AND GAWKING AT THE SACRED TREE(*GASP INUYASHA IS GONE*) (THERE WILL BE A BIT OF SCENE CHANGING SO PAY ATTENTION TO THE STUFF IN BRAKETS OR WELL
---> () THOSE)

(IN THE FOREST)(INUYASHA'S POV)

The man stepped out of the darkness revieling crimson eyes."you will serve me inuyasha" he chuckled.
"what is this about" i spoke for the first time, suprized my voice was still there. The mans grin grew wider
as he came closer to me
. "inuyasha i have heard many storys of your brutality, and your unfortunate demise"
This man must be a demon. "you are a demon" i stated. "yes" he replied "Iam a demon that is quite fond of your work, slaughtering so many villages and in the past naraku, even manageing to cut of the great 'lord' sesshomiru's arm, you are quite relentless are you not" the man laughed harder. "what do you want from me why did you bring me back" ......."with your services i will rule the whole western lands but i need you to become a whole demon again.....You are aware that your demonic powers grew fainter when you were sealed, because you so desired it, but if you want it back badly enough you can hinder the monster that once lived through you"
who did this guy think he was, me become whole demon agian.?!!never, i thought."in exchange i will give you life inuyasha,but for now you must live off of other souls, much like the dead preistess kikyo."
What. I had completely forgotten about being....DEAD. A lump formed in my throat to live like kikyo would mean to walk as one of the miserable dead not on earth for any purpose just there. i dident want that i wanted to find kagome. "tell me..." I began "you do seem to know alot about this, what does this mean. me being dead?" The man motioned to the moon it was almost full. The noisy branches of the tree rattled in the cold snowy breeze. For the first time the man did not laugh. "this moon is almost full, when it is you will have no effect on the living world. you will not be seen. on the other hand during the new moon, when you normally become human you will become mortal and will nolonger be a ghost. Until morning." sounded simple enough to me. The mans voice had sounded sarcastic but i couldent tell if he was lying or not because his solid red eyes portrayed no emotion. i felt. i felt confused is this how kagome felt staring into my eyes. how dare this man. come to me with such demands. i was beggining to think the whole no feeling thing was just in my head because i was sure i had felt anger." now you will do as i-......." I slashed the demon across the neck. His eyes shown white now, like the winter moon above. I had gotten the information i needed from him. I think i killed him because i wasent sure of what he was or why he had brought me back to wave a task over my head, i had suffered long before and now i had to return. a ghost. A fool to think that i would serve him. I stood in place. The snow had melted under my feet. I stood and watched his blood pour out like thick black ink. It surprized me though, this man, demon, whatever he was had red blood. The blood of a human. Dident matter now what he was. I looked at his blood dripping off of my claws fading as it hit the stained snow.


(at the sacred tree(kagomes pov))

Inuyasha wasent sealed to the tree. The arrow wasent there either. I stood in the numbing cold and stared at it beliving that if i stared long enough inuyasha would appear back in his normal place. No such thing happened. I had a strong feeling of dread . What did this mean. I walked closer to the tree and saw a couple of black candles. What were they there for. Red powder like stuff was sprikled around the base of the tree. Had someone brought inuyasha back? Had inuyasha awaken himself? if so what would explain the candles and the powder like substance. A loud yell of pain broke my confused silence.
I dont know what impulsed me to but i ran toward the sound. The huge shawl was just wieghing me down so i through it of revealing the normal priestess clothing.(what kikyo wears) the chill went right through the thin cloth but i kept persuing the sound. I came to a small moonlit spot and saw two shilhouettes . It looked like someone had been hurt. I recognized one silhouette though. Inuyasha possibly. I remembered his sweeping silver hair and his amber eyes. His soft fuzzy ears. I stepped into the clearing. Color flowed into the scene. Inuyasha was standing over the man i had saw the day befor. Crimson blood dripping off his claws and falling to the snow. Inuyasha's face held a look of satisfaction. He looked pale and ghastly. Inuyasha hadent changed i thought. He is still a monster. I ran a cool finger over the scar on my ribs. remembering. Inuyasha's ear twitched in alertness. He turned to face me a look of relief washed over his face but i ran. "
kagome" inuyasha's frantic cry rose. But i ran this couldent happen again.





WOW hope that you enjoyed this chapter i worked hard but it is a little short. oh well
stay with my story line and if your reading this its a sequal to my first one.
^_^ well ta ta. hope you dont mind the way i do the bold for. Thoughts or whatever you
know the basic stort format the normal writing is the charecters speaking
hope i dident confuse you.