InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Wolf's Love ❯ The Hot Springs ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Wolf's Love
by: Jyde Sayuri
A/N: Well here's chapter four, once again after a wait! I hope you enjoy it! I'm sorry it took forever! I really really really am! Think of this chapter as an X-mas present please! I am so sorry it took forever.
Chapter 4
The Hot Springs
Riko had gone through very hard training throughout the whole day by Koga. He could tell her muscles where tense, "Riko, you're all tensed up why don't we find a hot spring for you to relax in?" he asked her. "Alright Koga, as long as you stand watch so I don't get any peeping toms looking at me," Riko smiled. Koga blushed at her comment."Well we better get going-Or Ginta and Hakkaku I'll end up coming to follow me and I don't want them to see MY WOMAN without her clothes. Koga was glad to see that it was him this time who had made her blush. It wasn't very long before they found a hot spring, in feudal Japan they were almost everywhere.
"Well you go and I'll keep watch. Don't worry I won't look..." he said and felt a smile reach across his lips as he said quietly-but loud enough so she could still hear him. "Unless you want me too." Riko smiled and Koga turned his head. She began to undress, when Koga heard her clothes fall to the ground he desperatly wanted to turn around and hold her, but his better judgement stopped her. They both weren't ready for anything like that right now-besides he wanted their first time to be as amazing as she was. He knew she was in the water now so he leaned against the tree and kept watch.
She had finally managed to slow both Ginta and Hakkaku down in practice today. Koga was very impressed by how fast her training was going. He knew she would always tire out well before he did- because with the jewel shards in his legs and his speed and agility combined it would take way too long for that. He decided if she could block one of his attacks she would be ready. Koga didn't know what he would do when the time came for her to return to her tribe, I mean she was almost ready and soon she would leave.
He found himself watching her slender figure, it seemed to be calling out to him. He suddenly felt the strange urge to let out a howl, as a drop of water fell from her wet hair, to her neck, and then flowing down her back. He then turned himself around and let the howl go back down his throat so he wouldn't get anymore aroused then he already was. Maybe it would be better for her to go back after all how could he focus on killing Naraku when Riko was the only thing in his mind the entire time.
Riko sat in the hot spring, she was trying to relax but she couldn't-not like the last time Koga had watched over her while she was in the hot springs. The heat rising up from the hot springs was really getting to her as she started feeling faint. The more her thoughts focused on Koga the dizzier she got. She suddenly felt a blush form across her cheeks, it was hot-really hot-too hot. Suddenly she couldn't breathe-she began struggling to put some air back in her lungs but it didn't work and suddenly Riko's world went black as she fainted into the water.
Koga's ears perked up as he heard a splash in the water, he turned around without hesitations only to see bubbles forming at the spot where Riko had been. He quickly jumped into the hot spring to find her. He swam to the bottom of the spring when he had finally seen her, her eyes closed lying naked on the bottom of the spring he immediatly scooped her up with his muscular arms and swam to the surface. Once there he noticed she still wasn't breathing. He put her unconcious body on the ground, grabbed a towel and covered her body with it. Then he began to give her artficial respiration.
It took him at least eight tries, before she spat out water from her mouth. Koga lifted her head a few seconds later and cradled it. "You scared me Riko-God you scared me so much! I thought I was going to loose you!" he told her stroking her hair. "It's okay Koga, I'm fine now... Thanks to you!" she looked up into hisblue eyes and noticed only now how they looked almost on the verge of tears. "It's okay Koga, I'm alright-I'm safe now." she stroked his face and pulled it closer to her and kissed him.
Koga began to deepen the kiss when Ginta and Hakkau arrived. "We came after we heard some commotion, Ginta insisted we check it out. I'm sorry Koga we didn't mean to interrupt. Koga sighed as he pushed himself away from Riko and she wrapped the towel more tightly around her as she got up to look for the rest of her clothes. "Everything's fine now, Riko's going to change so we'll meet her at the stream okay?" Koga told them and both Ginta and Hakkaku nodded.
In the bushes far from sight or scent of the wolves sat Kagura standing beside a samyoushou (??? don't know how to spell that sorry). "Well, " Kagura smirked "this is some information I'm sure Naraku would be very interested in. I'll have to report to him at once!" she pulled a feather out of her hair, threw it on the ground and waited a second for it to grow large, jumped on it and flew back to Naraku's hideout.
A/N: Once again I'm am so sorry it took so long to write this! I'm also sorry it's really short too! I really hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year-or whatever other holoiday you celebrate that it be a happy one! -Jydess