InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ After He's Gone ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
After He's Gone
We find the Inu gang watching Inuyasha and Kagome argue by the well, bored looks on their faces.
“I need to go Inuyasha, it's my brother Sota's birthday tomorrow and I've gotta go see him!”
“Come on Kagome, do you tahe me for stupid? What in the heck is a birth-day?”
“ A birthday is the day you were born, you celebrate being one year older by having cake and having fun and getting presents.”
“Presents? You're making this up as you go aren't you? What are presents?”
“Presents are umm… they're like things you want that people buy and put into boxes and wrap into colorful paper.”
“Oh I see. So when is your birth-day Kagome?” She looks at the ground. “On the next new moon.”
“Oh” He looks at the ground and his ears droop. Kagome sighs.
“Fine, I'll stay until tomorrow.” He looks up and grins at her.
“Kay.”
They begin to walk towards the village when they are attacked by Naraku and one of his demon puppets. Inuyasha and Kagome goes after the demon puppet thinking it to be Naraku and the others go for the real Naraku even Shippou. Kagome shoots a Sacred Arrow at Naraku who disappears, but not before he gets hit. What he doesn't know is that it was poison. Kagome and Inuyasha start to look for him and soon…
A/N: hee hee ao what do you think? This is my second fanfic so give me advice, please! Until you give me three reviews, im not posting my next chapter.