InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ After The End: New Beginnings ❯ Where Soul Meets Body ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]



Chapter 20 – Where Soul Meets Body






With his smirk turning into more of a sincere smile, his look hesitant but loving, Inuyasha got up onto his hands and knees and crawled over Kagome, settling himself back down over and on top of her body, his legs in between her own again, his shaft resting against her glistening curls. Reaching down, he grabbed himself with his right hand and aligned his tip with her entrance, placing his large mushroom head directly against her opening.

“This is it.” he said, more than a little nervously. He gulped, not even bothering to try and hide the look of fear he knew she could see in his eyes.

Kagome smiled, offering him a reassuring nod.

Not looking any more confident, but nodding back at her just the same, he slowly started to press himself inside, or at least tried to. She was very, very tight, and it was honestly hard to move...although that was just because he was hesitant to use much force. The unmistakable grimace that flashed across Kagome's face didn't help matters, either.

As he started to move, she winced at the burning, almost tearing sensation. It wasn't that bad, really, but it wasn't pleasant either. But as soon as it'd started, it stopped again, and before she could question why, he was already backing away from her, sitting on his legs between her own.

“Oh hell, it's hurting you too much.” he said, his voice and posture dejected.

“There's nothing for it, Inuyasha. It's going to hurt. That's a fact of life. We've got to get through this. It's not that bad, and despite the pain I want to be with you that way. I want this.”

“I know that! I just...I...I can't just...”

Her eyes softened in sympathy. He looked absolutely miserable, the poor thing.

“Would you like to be on the bottom? 'Cause then that way, I'm the one lowering myself over you, and it's not your fault then, and I'll control my own pace so you don't have to worry about going too fast or too hard.”

He mulled that idea over for a minute, realizing it was probably a very good idea, indeed, but then before he could give his agreement, she suggested something else.

“Or you could stretch me a little with your fingers first, like we discussed.”

His eyes immediately snapped back to hers.

“I really don't think-”

He cut himself off when she sat up suddenly and grabbed his left hand in her right, and holding his index finger only, she again brought his hand up to her chest, like she'd done several times before, except this time, only holding his index finger, she began pressing his fingertip into the top part of her breast, only a couple of inches above her nipple. His eyes were wide in confused panic, so much so that he didn't even yank his hand away, letting her continue what she was doing in baffled horror.

Slowly, carefully, Kagome pressed his claw against her soft, pliant flesh, going harder and harder little by little, trying to make a point...no pun intended. His claw was poking into her breast, and it hurt, but it hadn't broken the skin yet. She was poking herself pretty hard, too. Pulling back after a minute, there was an angry red indent in her skin, but there was no actual blood. She released him then, and he immediately lifted his hand into his field of vision, staring at the offending digit in disbelief, before moving his gaze back to hers, his expression unchanging.

Before he could question her about just what the hell she'd been thinking, she was speaking again.

“As you can see, your claws aren't so sharp that the tiniest poke is all it takes to hurt me. Even human men have to be careful of their fingernails in this situation, Inuyasha,” she explained, “and actually, I think a thinner nail is more likely to scratch than your thicker talons. There's nothing you'll be poking their tips up against,” she grabbed his hand again and rubbed her fingertips over the smooth sides of his claw, “and your claws aren't sharp along the sides at all. It's not like they're tiny saw blades that'll slice me all up.”

Cupping his hand in both of hers, the look in her eyes was sincere and full of love.

“Your claws are only dangerous because of just how strong you are and just how much force you can actually put behind them. Sure, you can stick your claws straight into solid rock, you can also punch a tree and knock it clean over, yet I've seen you hit humans across the head just enough to daze them. You're obviously capable of throwing your punches, so this shouldn't be any different. Just because you can use more force than a human could ever hope to dream of, that doesn't mean you're incapable of being gentle. I trust you.”

He was still staring at her in shock, even though already, the mark on her breast was clearing up, indicating it hadn't been as bad as he'd initially thought it was. Before he could say anything she was lying back down again, spreading her legs, and despite himself, he found himself following her down. Maneuvering himself so that he was lying beside her on her right, propped up onto his left side a little bit while she remained flat on her back, he leaned over and kissed her gently, proving her point in and of itself, before he whispered softly, “Are you sure?”

Her answer was her right hand grabbing his right hand and placing it at her womanhood.

He closed his eyes for a moment then, breathing in and out through his nose, willing his pounding heart to settle back down. Then, opening his eyes back up and locking gazes with his beautiful wife, he very slowly, and very carefully, inserted his index finger inside of her.

Kagome at first wiggled her hips a little at the sensation, but noticing his eyes widen a bit in worry as he immediately stopped moving, she quickly decided to hold still, as best she could at least. She nodded for him to continue.

He gulped and nodded as well, pressing his index finger the rest of the way in. Then, slowly but surely, he retracted his finger before pushing it back in again, over and over. Kagome moaned appreciatively at the pleasurable sensation. She smirked at the sight of his gaze drifting lower; the look of amazement on his face as he watched his finger disappear inside of her absolutely tickled her heart. She chuckled softly, just enough to earn his left ear turning in her direction for a moment as the rest of him remained focused on what he was doing, and then she murmured quietly for him to go ahead and add a second finger.

Wordlessly, he glanced up into her eyes as if to silently ask her if she was sure, and she nodded her consent. He nodded as well then and very carefully added his middle finger to the mix.

Things progressed like that for the next several minutes, until suddenly, the next thing Inuyasha knew, despite his conviction that very morning that he would not attempt this, he was thrusting his entire four fingers and a good part of his hand in and out of her, his thumb tucked out of the way against his palm. Faster and faster he moved his hand, at her behest, and he'd been right about Kagome not being able to stay still because she was writhing now, loving every minute of it. It wasn't enough stimulation to make her reach climax again, though, he realized after a moment, and so shuffling himself around he brought his tongue back down to join the party.

Kagome's eyes, which had been pinched closed, flashed open for a moment at the unexpected yet wholly welcomed addition. The added stimulation was what she'd needed to push her over the edge, and her mouth dropped open into a silent O shape before closing again, biting her lower lip as her eyes pinched tightly closed. Her breathing quickened, and suddenly, her body locked, a silent scream escaping her as she thrashed her head violently from side to side, her fists clenched in the bedding, desperately trying to resist jerking her hips too much.

She rode it out for as long as she could, and then groaned out a choked “St-stop...” as she pushed back lightly on his forehead.

He immediately complied and pulled himself completely away, kneeling between her legs again. His neglected erection was weeping pitifully at that point, so engorged it was an even darker shade of pink than normal, bordering on deep purple. A few times he'd given himself a few slow strokes with his left hand while he'd worked, just to take the edge off. It certainly wasn't as if he were in danger of losing his erection without the stimulation. There was only one way his arousal was going to disappear, and that was by being tucked deeply within Kagome's warm and inviting body. Now you see it, now you don't.

“Ready?” he asked her then, trying and failing to keep the eagerness out of his voice.

She chuckled.

“I'm as ready as I'll ever be, both physically and otherwise. Get over here, husband. Make me your wife.”

He growled playfully at those words, like a happy dog playing with his favorite toy. It warmed her heart that he could be himself like that around her, that it didn't make him nervous or ashamed to make such sounds in her presence. She remembered that back during the beginning of their quest he very rarely, if ever, made any dog noises, and on the rare occasion when he accidentally let one slip he'd always blush and look away in embarrassment afterward if she glanced his way as a result of the sound. Now, as he growled and whined before murmuring out in the human tongue just how much he loved her, before his hanyou tongue was suddenly back inside her mouth again, giving her a taste of herself, Kagome could only reflect on how much she honestly loved him in return as she kissed him back, and how eager she was for them to continue. Feeling Inuyasha settle himself back between her legs again, she again opened her legs even wider, this time going further than she had before by wrapping them up and around his waist.

He broke out of the kiss as she did so, gasping in surprise of the maneuver, but upon registering the playful look she was giving him, her laughing eyes sparkling mirthfully, his own expression took on a more playful appearance as well. Reaching down in that moment, he aligned himself again; he wasn't afraid this time. This time, as he started to press his way inside, he noticed that it was definitely easier to move forward than the first time, and Kagome was also still just smiling up at him, no poorly concealed grimace of pain.

Kagome found it an odd yet wholly welcomed sensation as she felt him press his way inside of her inch by precious inch. It was still mildly uncomfortable the further he went, as he went deeper than his fingers had been able to reach, but it was definitely nowhere near as painful as it had previously been. More importantly, regardless of whether it'd still hurt her or not, they were joining, they were one; this was the happiest moment of her life.

Inuyasha, meanwhile, was in complete and utter shock again, this time from how good she felt as he slowly but surely pressed himself inside of her. Nothing in his life...not ever... Nothing had ever felt even remotely close to this!

Holy crap! No wonder Miroku likes sex so much! the hanyou thought, as he sank the rest of the way inside, his hips finally coming to rest snugly against Kagome's inner thighs. It was not lost on him that he was probably the first and only hanyou to ever have sex, at least as a hanyou, since he supposed it was remotely possible somebody out there had been braver than him and had either bought or acted like a whore during their human time. But even assuming there were such a hanyou out there somewhere, Inuyasha still felt confident that he was the first to actually make love to the person he loved. And that person actually loved him back in return. What was up with that?

Kagome's voice pulled him from his musings when he heard her quiet whisper telling him, “You can move now.”

She must have thought he'd been holding still for her sake, to give her time to adjust to his intrusion. Perhaps that'd been a part of it, but that wasn't the only reason.

“In a minute.” he answered her. “This is all just so... I want to cherish this memory forever.”

Kagome's eyes widened at the look in his own as he murmured those softly spoken words while gazing down at her lovingly.

“Are...are you crying?” she asked softly, almost not daring to ask the question. Her heart felt like it was bursting with how much she loved Inuyasha in that moment, and just when she thought it would be impossible for her to love him any more, he only smiled tenderly at her question, instead of either gruffly trying to deny it or even reaching up with a hand to wipe at the gathering moisture.

The extra shimmering in his eyes was impossible to miss; he knew there was no point in denying it. Then one single tear broke free, and landed on Kagome's cheek. He leaned down and licked it away.

“I think...I think I finally understand how women can cry over mushy stuff, even when you're not sad.”

Kagome chuckled softly at that.

“Do you want to talk about it?” she asked.

It was his turn to chuckle.

“Ain't nothin' to talk about, 'cept this is the best moment of my life, and it's only gonna keep gettin' better. Every moment is going to stay my best moment ever, 'cause every moment with you in my life is gonna just keep gettin' better and better, forever.”

“Now you're going to make me cry...” Kagome murmured lovingly, her right hand lifting up to gently brush down the back of his head, her fingers combing through his hair. Then, her smile turned into a wicked smirk, as she waggled her eyebrows at him before concentrating on clenching her inner muscles.

His eyes widened at the unexpected feeling. She'd already been so tight around him, he hadn't thought it was possible for her to get even tighter. His entire body shuddered at the sensation.

“It can get a whole lot better in this very moment, for sure, if you start moving already.” she said then, her tone far more amused than annoyed, and he laughed again.

“You got it.” he answered, as he did just that, slowly retracting his hips before pushing forward again. The sensations rushing through him were beyond what he could comprehend. Nothing in life could possibly feel this good. He would think he was dreaming, except never even in his wildest fantasies had it felt anything even remotely like this.

“Ohhhhh fuck me...” he groaned, eyes closing in bliss.

“No, fuck me.” she replied teasingly, and his eyes immediately snapped back open wide in shock at her dirty language.

“Damn, woman...” He chuckled, shook his head, then smirked and replied, “Your wish is my command.”

Faster than before, he retracted his hips again, until his shaft was almost completely removed from her, and then he immediately pushed back forward again, biting his lip to keep from whimpering like a beaten puppy at the feelings rushing through his entire body. He couldn't take much more of this.

Grateful that he was actually moving, that they were finally making love, Kagome wrapped both arms up and around his neck to match the way her legs were still wrapped around him down below, her ankles locked together just above his butt. The sensation of him moving in and out of her, while nowhere near as mind-shattering for the miko, was definitely not as uncomfortable as she had feared it would be. Already the lingering burning sting from being stretched beyond what she was used to was beginning to subside. Already she could feel whispering hints of pleasure mixed with the fading pain as he moved. Already she could tell that his climax was on the approach, but she didn't mind.

Feeling her wrap her arms around him, Inuyasha lowered himself fully on top of her and wrapped his own arms around her in return, holding her to him as buried his face where her neck met her shoulder, as his strokes became more shallow and more frequent, more or less humping her. Keeping a tempo of about two strokes per second, they both knew he could move a lot faster, but they also both knew they shouldn't try to get too adventurous Kagome's first time. Not to mention he would explode in an instant if he dared go any faster. He was already on the verge of exploding as it was, anyway.

Damn it ...

Rushing up on the precipice, he suddenly came to a complete stop, panting heavily against her shoulder.

“K-Kagome...I...I can't-”

“Yes, you can.” she interrupted, and his cheeks reddened although she didn't see it.

“No, I mean I'm about to...” He let his words trail off, knowing she knew what he meant. Pulling his head away enough to meet her eyes, he needed to see if there was disappointment in her gaze.

Quite the opposite. She smiled up at him reassuringly as their gazes locked, and then smirking, she squeezed her inner muscles again, biting back a snicker at the way his eyes rolled back in his head.

“Yes, I know.” she answered then. “I want you to. It's okay, trust me.”

He didn't look convinced.

“But what about you?”

She raised an eyebrow at that.

“Are you honestly still worried about disappointing me?” she asked, snorting in amusement to show him just how absurd she found that notion to be. “I think two for the price of one is a pretty good deal, don't you?”

His cheeks got even darker at her words, and she giggled quietly before rocking against him.

“Ooooohhhhhhh...” he groaned, before the sound turned into more of a growl. Something in him snapped, then, as he snapped his hips forward to match, and then he was humping her again, moving swiftly. It only took a few seconds to thrust him over that edge.

He growled his release, the sound almost bordering on a howl except it was obvious he'd tried to be quiet. It was a muffled howl, if ever there was such a thing, muffled by his face once again shoved in her shoulder. His body locked tight against hers, and he didn't move a muscle, aside from the way his entire body was shaking and shuddering beyond his control. Kagome could feel it as he emptied himself within her, and she knew that already he had a new best moment of his life. She agreed with his earlier assessment; each and every moment from here on out would only continue to get better and better. Sure, they might have their occasional ups and downs as a married couple, what couple didn't? But as a general rule every day was going to get better; every week, every month, every year. This was their first time having sex, and so it would forever hold a special place in her heart, but she knew the sex itself would undoubtedly continue to get better and better with time. They still had plenty more firsts ahead of them, and she was looking forward to each and every one. In that moment, though, as he finally lifted his head back from where he'd buried it in her shoulder again, sheepishly meeting her gaze, Kagome merely offered him another reassuring smile, as she once again stroked the back of his head with her right hand, combing her fingers through his hair.

“So...” she said after a moment to break the awkward silence, “How does it feel to no longer be a virgin?”

He snorted, and lowered his face back down, nuzzling the side of her throat with his nose.

“Hentai...” he mumbled, smiling against her neck when she giggled. “I could ask you the same thing, you know.” he murmured quietly as his lips ghosted over her ear.

She shuddered at the sensation.

He smirked as inspiration struck.

Sticking his tongue out, Inuyasha wrenched a gasped burst of laughter from his wife as he repeated her earlier actions by sticking the tip of his tongue in her left ear. She tried to shove him away, hands on his shoulders, but he didn't budge. Torturing her for a moment longer, Inuyasha shifted what he was doing when he could sense that she was truly about at her limit, and then he took Kagome's earlobe into his mouth and suckled gently, careful of his fangs. Releasing her after a moment, he blew gently, grinning stupidly as she shuddered again.

“How's it feel to have my cock buried deep within you?” he teased, knowing he was pushing things 'cause Kagome, or at least the old Kagome, wouldn't stand for such vulgar language. He was trying to make her face turn red again, which it did, but not as dark as he'd expected, and he gulped in playful nervousness when a quirked eyebrow accompanied her flushing cheeks.

“How's it feel having your cock buried deep within me?” she countered without directly answering his question.

He chuckled breathlessly and decided to concede defeat to their little game before things went too far.

“Fucking amazing.” he answered honestly.

“No wonder you haven't moved yet.” she stated, her tone still playful, still teasing.

“No, it's 'cause you haven't moved your feet yet.” he countered, and was rewarded with the dark red cheeks he'd been looking for as she realized she did indeed still have her ankles locked across his lower back.

Of course, he could have moved, but it did seem rather as if she were trying to keep him in place. Who was he to deny her?

She uncrossed her feet then, letting each one drop flatly onto the sleeping bag on either side of his thighs, her legs bent at the knees. He took the hint and pulled away from and out of her, his only semi-flaccid penis immediately capturing her attention as he crawled up the length of her body again to settle himself beside her on her right, his body propped up on his left as he looked at her. She immediately closed her legs and turned herself over onto her right side, as well, head propped up on her right hand, arm bent at the elbow. Her left arm rested along her side, hand on her thigh, making zero attempts to conceal even part of her nude body from his appreciative gaze as he looked her up and down.

“This is really real. Everything that's happened these last few days, you returning, us getting married, tonight... This is real.” His tone of voice suggested a small part of him was actually trying to remind himself of that fact.

“This is real.” she confirmed. “You're not the only one who's dreamt of this moment. I had so many dreams over the last three years, so many fantasies.”

He snorted, and offered her an amused smile.

“When you say 'fantasies', you mean hentai stuff, don't you?”

She quirked a brow at him again at his faux holier-than-thou voice. As if she would fall for that tone for even a second; he'd picked up a few good tricks from Miroku, but he'd have to try way harder than that.

“Oh please, I bet about 90% of your dreams about me over the last three years turned hentai, too.”

He grinned, revealing his fangs, not looking embarrassed in the slightest.

“At least.”

She laughed softly.

“Wanna share one?” she asked.

He shrugged as best he could while lying on his side.

“We just acted out my favorite, give or take a few minor details. Never really thought about using the babaa's hut, but you coming back, coming back because you chose me over the future, coming back to be my wife and us finally acting as husband and wife, that was always my favorite fantasy over the last three years.”

“It was definitely up there for me over the last three years, too.” Kagome said. “Only really had two recurring themes. Either the well finally let me come back to be with you, or I also fantasized that you'd just show up at my window one evening, telling me the well had finally let you pass.”

“I had that dream, too.” he admitted. “Every time I jumped in the well, I thought about what I would do if it actually let me through to you. How I wouldn't be a coward, and I'd sweep you up in a huge embrace.”

“Guess that's one fantasy we won't be able to act out, but I'm okay with that.”

“Yeah,” he agreed, “me too.”

That said, he inched closer and wrapped his right arm around her, pulling her into a sideways embrace. One she immediately returned as best she could, looping her left arm over his body and maneuvering her head to rest on the bicep of his outstretched left arm as she tucked her right arm snugly up between their bodies.

“Cold?” he asked quietly, meaning to inquire if she wanted him to grab a blanket or rearrange the sleeping bag so that they were cocooned within it.

“Nah...” she answered. “Not with you here to keep me warm.

They rested like that in silence for the next few minutes, just relishing in each other's company, until Kagome's stomach growling shattered the tranquility of the moment.

“Oh hell, you didn't have any dinner.” Inuyasha stated, slowly disentangling himself from her as he sat up. She sat up as well.

“Neither did you.” she pointed out.

He shrugged.

“Yeah, but I'm half youkai, I don't need to eat every night.”

She chuckled at that.

“Could've fooled me, as much as you pack away.”

He chuckled a little as well at her joking comment, and then surprised her by opening up to her in a simple yet wholly profound way.

“Well, when you've had to survive on your own in the wild since childhood, sometimes going weeks between meals, you learn to scarf down as much food as possible whenever you've got the opportunity.”

Her eyes shimmered with sympathy at his admittance, but his nonchalant manner told her it wasn't an open wound that still bothered him any longer. Quickly thinking to lighten the mood, she offered him a playful smile and said, “Well if you're going to go fishing again, I wanna watch this time.”

He tilted his head back and laughed at the ceiling, a true laugh, and her simple smile erupted into a huge grin at seeing him so genuinely happy.

“Yeah, I just bet you do.” he replied, still grinning, fangs poking out past his lips. “Only if you return the favor.”

“Deal.” she answered without hesitation, and he laughed again, though not quite as boisterously.

He let things get a little quiet again, the slowly dying fire providing the only sound in the room aside from their breathing, and then he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips before asking, “Remember your question? If I'd dreamt of you catching me or me catching you?”

She nodded, grinning, only a faint splash of pink on her cheeks.

“Both.” he confessed, blushing lightly as well.

“Now those are fantasies we can bring to life,” was her answer, “except for mine from back during the shard hunt where you'd come to get me a day early and catch me in my bedroom.”

“Yeah...that was one of mine, too...” he confessed, before boldly adding, “I could smell it, you know.”

Her cheeks flushed at that, although she wasn't completely mortified because honestly, she'd suspected that he could smell what went on in her bedroom when she was alone. She'd just never expected him to come out and say it. On a few rare occasions, he actually had almost caught her. She knew he hadn't. She would have known it if he'd already shown up and was spying on her silently from outside her bedroom window. She'd been able to sense his demonic aura from almost day one; even before she'd learned how to tell his aura apart from other youkai she'd still been able to sense his youki just generally speaking, and so even back when she wouldn't have been able to tell out in the forest if he were approaching her or some random monster was, back in her old bedroom in the future it would've been a little obvious just whose demonic aura she was sensing, had she sensed him at those times.

Instead of commenting on his admittance of being able to smell the lingering scent of whenever she'd pleasured herself, and also deciding not to ask him if that meant he'd smelled it on her just a few days ago when she had done the same thing, Kagome decided to rather obviously change the subject by asking after a clearing of her throat, “So...about those fish...”

He chuckled quietly at that, and said, “If you really want fish, sounds fine to me. I gotta feed you something. You might want to put some clothes on first, though, if you really wanna come with me.”

Instead of blushing at the reminder of her nakedness she merely nodded her agreement to his logical statement, and as he stood up first she accepted his proffered hand as he reached down to help her stand as well. Inuyasha started to dress but Kagome stopped him, telling him to hold on a moment. Quickly donning her kosode and yukata, sans wrap skirt, Kagome gave one last appreciative look to her nude and still partially aroused husband before she darted outside and around to the back of the house, grabbing all their dry laundry, which included his fundoshi. Dressing properly, then, Inuyasha observed the way Kagome casually shed her robes in plain sight, changing instead into her miko ensemble for the convenience a set of hakama provided while riding on his back. It was the logical outfit choice; it was the fact that she had dressed without ducking out of sight that'd caught his immediate notice. He grinned. Things were definitely different now, but definitely in a good way.

“Let's just eat a quick dinner of roasted fish like we did back during the shard hunt.” Kagome said as they made their way outside into the night and up the shrine steps. “I don't need any rice tonight or anything else. Let's just get some food in our bellies, and then, it can be time for dessert.” She whispered that last part with a blatantly obvious seductive twinge, while they were about halfway up the stone staircase.

She didn't have time to gasp as his arms were suddenly around her and then the next thing she knew, after some wind rushing past her, she was standing in the shrine grounds with Inuyasha crouched down in front of her.

“Hurry up, woman! The sooner the better!”

She laughed at that, but obediently climbed onto his back without delay, holding on tight as he made a mad dash for the river.