InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Agonizing Pleasure ❯ Dark Spot in Her Soul ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
*Disclaimer: Not mine!!!*

A/N: REALLY DARK ONE SHOT REALLY DARK ONE SHOT!!!! DO NOT READ IF UPSET BY VIOLENCE, RAPE, AND DEATH!!!! NO FLAMES I WARNED YOU!



Placing her hands in the cold chains, Naraku strapped her to the wall. She was naked and cold, small cuts on her sides from his razor sharp nails when he grabbed her earlier. She was crying slightly, but it only made him harder. He felt the red haze coming over him as he wanted to plunge into her hot depths right then and make her scream out in agony and pleasure all the same time.

“Please. Please let me go. I beg you!” She whimpered out.

Grinning manically with a dangerous gleam in his red eyes, he walked over to her and put one clawed finger to her lips.

“Don’t beg me yet, my love. Right now just stay where you are, and allow me to show you everything Inuyasha could only dream of doing.” Naraku smirked into her shocked face.

“Just.. Just leave me alone Naraku! I hate you and your disgusting body!” She screamed.

Naraku only made her scream of anger into one of pain as he slapped her hard across the face and then punched her in the stomach. He wasn’t done by far though, he wanted to torture this miko bitch and fuck her until she was dying or even dead. Even then he would not stop. He wanted her mutilated, and covered in blood and his essence for that bastard hanyou to find.

Reaching over, he pulled her from the wall slightly so all of her weight would be put on the chains holding her arms above her. Gradually he slid his tongue down the side of her face until he turned to her lips and brutally kissed her, causing her lips to grind into her own teeth, making them bleed. Naraku licked up each drop of blood, it was so sweet, so innocent. She struggled to get away from his punishing kiss, but he only pushed harder until he could force his tongue into her mouth, tasting her every muffled scream. Her fear was emanating everywhere. He could barely control himself anymore. Reaching down he began to play with her nipples, pinching them harshly and making them bruise under his onslaught. When Naraku released her lips, he only brought his mouth over to her neck and bit into the jugular deeply, drinking her blood as it came out in hot gushes.

She screamed out loudly before collapsing against him. Slapping her out of her stupor, Naraku, reached down to play with her bud between her legs. She began wriggling away from him, but he only brought his other hand up behind her back digging his nails into her to keep her still. She gasped from the pain and he only laughed cynically at her valiant fight against him. Pushing a finger up into her, he could feel she was still a virgin, so tight and untouched. He released her from his grasp and stood back to undress, his manhood was larger than most men, and her eyes widened in fear even more.

“What’s wrong my dear? Too much for your body to handle? Well we will find out soon enough won’t we?” Naraku chuckled.

He moved back over to the miko and went on his knees, he pushed her thighs apart, allowing him access to the center of her body. He glided his hands up and parted her folds and began taking his tongue up and down the pink sensitive area. He could feel her body begin to shudder from the assault and from the natural reaction of lust. He could feel the warmth of her blood running over his hands at her hips. He needed to take her soon, or she would loose too much blood before he could see her screaming under him.

Still tasting and teasing her center, he could feel the flow of arousal coming from her. Although she would not submit, did not mean she would not climax for him. He licked every drop that seeped out between her legs, enjoying the taste, he took one of his fingers and dipped it inside of her glistening folds. Bringing it up to her face, he shoved it into her mouth, making her taste herself.

“See, as you can taste, your body is not immune to my touch. Such strange things human bodies are, they are so weak when it comes to the more primal urges in life. Now my love are you ready? Of course you are. I can smell it and only a moment ago taste it.” Naraku withdrew his finger and she began to spit, trying to get the disgusting taste of his flesh and her sweet essence from her mouth.

“Go to hell Naraku!” She spat in his face.

Naraku clutched her by her neck over top of the still bleeding wound from his teeth, she sucked in her breath waiting for him to snap her neck. Yet he did not do that, he only held her like that, while positioning himself in front of her. Reaching up he removed the chains from the cold wall, but not her wrists. He brought her down hard on top of his raging desire, causing her to scream as he violently broken through her maiden hood. He could smell the blood coming from her down there, he was too large to have thrust in so harshly. He began to move in and out of her slowly, enjoying every agonizing breath she took, every tear that fell, and every scream she released.

Pulling himself out of her, he threw her to the ground, and flipped her to her knees. He mounted her from behind, thrusting fiercely into her, not giving her a chance to recover from the raw pain of before. The miko tried to buck him off of her, but she failed, he only pushed her face down into the ground, holding her still as he continued penetrating her in and out. She was extremely wet, despite the fact he was raping her. She stopped her screaming, and all that could be heard in the dark, cold room was Naraku’s panting, and the sounds coming from their coupling.

She felt a small violent tremor come through her body and she screamed out not in pain, but agonizing pleasure. She collapsed to the ground exhausted, abused and bleeding. She could feel her life slipping away, but this monster would not allow her to die peacefully. He flipped her onto her back and pushed into her again. Faster and harder than before, causing another wave to spiral through her body. She unintentionally moaned out this time. Causing him to grin down at her, and giving him more of a reason to make the torture stretch on. She was so wet at this time you could hear him slapping in and out of her at a very fast pace. Again she screamed out, as he grabbed her hips, digging his nails into them and pulling his nails down her side, leaving even more gashes in her pale flesh.

“Scream for me bitch! Scream! You know you want it, you know you want more! Feel it! Tell me now!” He yelled at her.

“NO… no… oh god! Noo….” She screamed out as another climax waved through her. She couldn’t help but give in, it felt so freakishly good now that he wasn’t tearing into her or slapping her around. She just wanted more and more.

“Tell me! NOW!” Naraku plunged into her wetness again, harder than before.

“YES! I want it, please, please fuck me! Harder please, oh God make me cum again!” She screamed out her pleasure as he laughed down at her, while granting her wish.

Naraku picked up the pace and used one hand to hold her thrashing body down and the other to rub the bud between her legs. She was so wet and hot he began to feel as though he would be scorched by her heat. She climaxed so hard this time, he could feel himself being drained of his own pleasure as he released his seed into her.

Collapsing on top of her, Naraku breathed heavily. The smell of sex, blood and tears were everywhere in the room. When he went to gaze down at the miko, she had unshed tears in her eyes, as her breathing became slower and her heartbeat faint. She had lost too much blood and used too much energy in the brutal yet pleasurable assault. Naraku only smiled, stood up to don his clothing, and left them room. Leaving the miko bitch to die alone on the cold floor. As he left though she spoke three words to him, that shocked him to the core.

“That… was.. Incredible.” The miko used her last breath and closed her eyes while death came to claim her.

Naraku left the room, shaking his head, thinking maybe this miko was not as innocent as she claimed to be. At least in her mind. She had enjoyed what he did to her in the end, enjoyed it more than even himself. She must have a had a dark spot in her soul somewhere for her to get a lasting pleasure out the rape.

****

Inuyasha followed her scent, and was frozen on the spot at the scene displayed in front of him. The woman he swore to protect and loved lay pale, naked, and broken on the floor. Not a breath coming from her body, yet the only thing in the room besides the smell of death, was arousal. It was not just Naraku’s either, it came from her as well. Shaking his head in disgust and holding back the tears he had at first, he walked away from the room into the dark night. Wondering how he could ever love such a woman.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know really fucked up, but hey I was in this strange sadomasochistic mood. So here is my one shot. Like I said no flames!!! I warned you about it before hand. Also.. Who was the miko? Kagome or Kikyou. Well I left it open for you to decide.. Hehehe but in my mind I already knew who I was thinking of. Yet you will never know!!! Man I am so mean at times. LOL Faye knows though!!!! Don’t ya Faye!