InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Alas poor Kagome, I knew her well. ❯ Just like any other day. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alas poor Kagome, I knew her well.

By: CounterfitArtist

 

Chapter One: Just like any other day.

 

"How dare you use that tone with me." A man stood menacingly over Kagome, his fist balled ready to strike the teen again, Kagome wipes the blood from her mouth.

"What are you going to do about it Naraku? You're not my father, he was and always will be better than you; and you know it." Kagome scoffed

"You better keep quiet wench, you don't want your mother to get hurt now do you?"

"You wouldn't."

Naraku chuckled.

Kagome looked down as once again she was defeated by her step-father. As he drug her to her feet and started caressing her bruised face, she felt like she was going to hurl at his repulsing touch.

Kagome's mother, Keya had married Naraku when Kagome was ten. Along with Naraku came his little pride and joy, Kikyo. She was lovely yes, but always looked as if she was the dead come back to life. Her cold grey eyes mirrored the image of her attitude, resentful and pure evil. At the start Kagome tried to befriend Kikyo but after the whole "Why would I hang out with YOUR type?" scene, it was over. Kikyo with her beau-ti-ful pan straight black hair always wore the "latest" collection of crap wear. Kagome on the other hand was the complete opposite, punk too the end. Her emerald green eyes could pierce to anyone's heart and her beautiful wavy dark brown would make any stylist cry. Armed with her I-don't-give-a-shit attitude and her strength to boot, almost no one dared to piss her off. But Naraku was a different story; he didn't care about her attitude or her strength. He took her down with the threats of hurting her mother. Keya was sucked into the marriage with Naraku's "charm" and good looks. Kagome was like a copy of Keya with the exception of her eyes, Keya's were deep violet. Her loving nature didn't keep her from the truth about Naraku, but her lack of a social life in the resent years did.

"Soon enough I'll show Mom the papers then you and little miss prefect will be gone for ever." Kagome thought as she limped back to her room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The next day

 

 

Beep Beep Beep

 

"Five more minutes…" Kagome spoke in low growl.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

"Fine be that way!"

Kagome yelled at the alarm clock as she got out of bed and stumbled into her bathroom. Kag took a quick shower and started getting dressed. She wore black shirt with red lettering saying "How was your day?..." on the front and "…never mind I don't care!" on the back with tight black boot cut pants and black and white low cut converse. She applied her eye make-up and put on her jewelry. She grabbed her black and red saddle bag, and stuffed her wallet, cell phone and notebook into her bag. Just as she reached the last step of the stairs she heard her cue to leave.

"Bye Mom, Inu's here..."

"Bye Kagome, I love you!"

"Love you always Mom."

It was their routine. As she hopped into the red G35 Infiniti She was greeted by a passionate kiss from her boyfriend.

"Inu? What was that for?"

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Wha?"

"Don't tell me that you forgot your own birthday?"

"I guess I did." Kagome said surprised at her own blondness "So did you get me a gift???"

"Yup." Inu said as he started leaving the driveway. Stopping at the end to make sure that the weren't any cars coming

"Sooo, are you going to tell me or….shit there's the bastard himself."

A low growl emerged from the hanyou's throat "You want me to beat him into a bloody pulp?!"

"No, he'll just hurt my mother."

"You have the papers to bring him down right?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it right now. Can we get going?'

"Yea, lets."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

At school

 

"Sesshy, stop it!" Rin giggled as her boyfriend continued to "tickle" her if you get my drift.

As the two lovebirds became even more engrossed with each other they did notice a group of six people slowly crept to the car.

"One…two…three…go!" Sango whispered to the rest of the group

"Ahhh!" All screamed

`What the fuck!" Sesshy yelled

"Well damn, my funs' ruined." Rin pouted her chocolate brown eyes look very saddening

 

"Hey guys what's up?" A White haired beauty stepped out of her black fully restored 1954 Chevy. She wore a red shirt and in black lettering it said "Do you have a staring problem?" with a short denim skirt and black vans. Her hair fell just to the middle of her back and atop her head were her cute white ears. He golden eyes fix on one man empirical, her boyfriend.

"Hey babe…" Koga greeted the young dog hanyou with a short kiss and his arm looping around her waist.

"Hey Koga."

"Hold on justa minute. Who said you could touch my little sister?" Inuyasha separated the two with his arm. Neka rolled here eyes.

"By two minutes….Inu you can't protect me forever, I'll be fine with Koga and you know it." Neka made her infamous puppy dog eyes.

"Neka stop with the face, it won't work."

"Well you know what Inuyasha. I don't care if you don't approve of Koga, we'll just go behind your back and see each other, right babe."

"You don't approve of me, man? I thought we were best buds." Koga started to fake cry

"Hey Neka, are you going to put your Chevy in the show??" Shippou asked while he, Mirkou, Sess, Rin and Sango looked over the beautiful car. Totally engrossed in her baby once again, she hopped over to her little friend to answer his question.

`Hey! Where did Neka hop off to?"

"Her car. She really is a high-tech blonde"

"….."

"I heard that Inu!" Neka glared at her brother

 

"Yup Shippou, she's already registered and I know she's gonna win!" Neka said happily "The show's after school at five. I want everyone to come with the exception of Inuyasha because he's being a jerk to Koga and me."

"Oh come on, you know I was joking!!"

"Oh I do, do I." "What do you think Kags should we let Inu come? Oh and happy birthday by the way."

"Thanx, he is your brother, so I guess he can come if he's good."

 

"You know Sango my dear Neka's cars would be the best place to do you knows what."

"PERVERT!!" Sango said with a slap

"Mirkou man I thought you couldn't get even more perverted but I guess I was wrong."

"My car is off limits to everyone but me and Koga!"

"You know Neka your car would be the best place to do you knows what."

"I know, that's what I was thinking."

"KOGA! NEKA! You both are nasty." Inu and Sess said with a disgusted look on their faces "MY EYES THEY BURN. NOOOOO!!!" As the couple started to make-out.

 

DING DING DING

 

"Crap, the bell. We won't be able to do anything." Neka said with a pout.

"Thank the gods!"

"Neka what do you have?" Koga asked his girlfriend

"Um let's see Math, AP History, AP English, Theatre, French 5, off period, Dance 4, and Debate 3."

"Cool, I have theatre, French, math, and off period with you."

"Same here." Inu said

"We have all classes with you, Neka." Rin, Sango, and Kagome looked at their papers.

" NO WAY! That's so awesome!" The young hanyou smiled

"Man, I hate being a sophomore!" Shippou complained

"I gotta get to work, see ya later." Sess waved goodbye to his friends then turned to his girlfriend "I'll see you later at your off period. Love you."

"Love you too Sesshy."

"How sweet, our big brother Fluffy is all grown up."

"They grow up so fast." The two hanyous lend on one another making baby face to Sess

 

"You better shut up or I'll tell everyone the embarrassing truth of when you were little!" Fluffy shot back

"What is it, what is is, tell me, tell me!!!!!" Shippou bounced up and down

 

DING DING DING

 

"Saved by the bell!"

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

 

AN: Hey guys! I won't normally do ANs but yeah. Anyway this chapter is about what happens each morning in the school parking lot. The whole Naraku-Kagome thing will come up later in the story I guess… well please read and review. Thanx!!! Toodles ;)

 

CounterfitArtist