InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All Good Things Must Come to an End ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Good Things must come to an End
By: Nene
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyash.
 
Summery: After the Shikon no Tama quest is complete, Kagome knows that she must return to her era and Inuyasha must stay is his. Now, as Kagome is getting ready to leave, she knows that her love for Inuyasha was never meant to be and that all good things must come to an end, even if she doesn't like the end they coming to. A misleading heart, a voice in the night, and dark dreams all lead Kagome down a dangerous path she might never leave.
 
She sat at the base of a large grave, surrounded by smaller ones. Breathing in the air, she could almost feel it rushing through her blood, rejuvinating her. She let the breath out and imaged it took her soul with it, up into the sky, away from all the hurt and longing. Her chest turned tight, and she took another breath, breathing her soul back it. Wasn't that how it always was? You'd be released from your pain one moment, one breath, only to have it crash back into you the next.
 
“I have to leave soon…” She said to no one in particular, only to the gaves and the wind. “I wonder if I'll be missed…you're all missed…” She stopped again to breath in the early morning air. Soft sounds surrounded her in the early light; birds morning songs, hesitent but beautiful, the whisper of a breeze through the leaves, the tiny patter of small feet.
 
She closed her eyes, wanting to forget the last few days, the last few hours, the last few everything.
 
`Drift away…' she though. `I just want to…drift…drift away…'
 
A new sound was added now. One of feet walking silently up the fill to the small graveyard.
 
`Why…' She though silently. “Why couldn't I…'
 
She could hear his breathing now, but she didn't open her eyes. His shadow fell across her, blocking out the little sun she had been catching. Her eyes filled with tears.
 
`…have been taken as well?'
 
“Kagome?”
 
A/n: Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. But oh well. Anyways, this is just a sort of teaser for this story. I'll have more up soon. As for my other stories, they're under heavy re-vamp, so they might take a little longer to get finished. If you want a full list of what is being dun, PM me and I can get a copy of my works in progress.
 
I would like to add that, if anyone would like to, download a game called ScytheRO. It's free and a great game. My name on ther eis Snickers. Have fun.
 
~~Nene