InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Alone ❯ Alone ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, even though it would be kind of nice, but anyway, I don't own it okay. The songs belong to Lynda and Phi Viet Inc. okay.

A/N

This is my first ever Inuyasha fanfic, just to let everyone know. So I'm not going to be very good at it. It's kind of a song fic, but someone is actually singing it. It's kind of confusing, and I'm very sorry if you just sort of get lost somewhere along the line. First song is Alone and the second is I Love You.

Alone

A mellow melancholy melody played in the background as Inuyasha walked into the closes bar he could find that night. He was going to drown all his sorrow in some saki. People always did say that fine wine could take away any person sorrow. So that is what he decided to do. Inuyasha sat down on a barstool. "What would you like?" A young female bartender asked. "I don't care, just give me anything." The young blond study him. "Here." She pours him clear liquor. "This might sooth your pain sir." Inuyasha took the drink and drank it in one gulp. "Another." He demanded. The bartender stared at him in amazement. No one ever drank her special drink in one gulp and asked for another.

"Here." She handed it to him. "If that drink don't work, one of our special singer will be here tonight. She could cure almost any heartache." Another gulps, "Who say I was in pain." She smiles at him. "Listen mister, I have seen my share of broken heart men to know when someone just got their heart broken or something along that line." He asked for more.

It wasn't that Inuyasha was heart broken. It was nothing close to that. Everything was going well, until his damn brother arrived in this dimension. He ruin everything, took his Kagome away from his arm. How could he be foolish enough to fall in his brother trap? He should've known better then to assume that Kagome and him would be safe. "Urg!" Inuyasha cried out in frustration. "Well mister, I see my special drink don't help much. But just wait a couple more minutes. A cure is on its way to ease everyone pain." She told him. Inuyasha didn't really care. All he wanted was his Kagome, not some strange woman. "Ah, just give her a chance. She's not going to seduce you like some whore. Remember, she's just a singer." The blond explain, "Is her voice, it could make you forget everything and everyone."

At the mention of the singer, a raven black hair girl walk in likes a forlorn goddess. The long white lace silk dress flow behind her, her stride as graceful as a falling cherry blossom flower, "She's here." The bartender handed Inuyasha another drink. He didn't bother to look at this singer the bartender been chatting about. Walking onto stage, everyone, with the exception of Inuyasha, focused their attentions on the young god like girl. Her dark black eye scans the room. Coming closer to the microphone, she whisper softly, "I have waited for so long for this one particular person to arrive for so long," She paused, "And now that he arrive, his heart given to another woman." The music begins to play softly, "This is for you…Inuyasha."

Hearing his name, Inuyasha pulled his head up and look at the girl on stage. Who is she? Most importantly, how did she know his name? Studying her, her image was vaguely familiar. She smiles forlornly at Inuyasha and only him. She begins to sing.

You don't care for me

You don't care where I have been

I've done all I could, so that I could be with you

Inuyasha couldn't tear his eyes away from this mysterious woman who knows his name. True to what the bartender said, no men could take their eyes off of her. Her voice, held a mystifying angelica like ring to it, capturing the attention of everyone.

The singer sang the song for Inuyasha and only him. This was the song that would tell him how she felt. But deep down it will only leave him confuse.

Anyway you want

I did everything you need

Maybe now you can see

That our love was meant to be

"Do you know how much you hurt me, Inuyasha?" Everyone in that room fade away. It was just them two together, in a distance room.

But I was so wrong

Always thought

That I could be strong

"You allow my heart to weaken."

When you left me here

You took away my heart, dear

I feel so alone

I've been missing you so long

I just can't carry on

Feeling lost

And all alone

You left me with a

A broken heart

Left me here

Thinking

Why we fell apart

The instrument begins to play. "Each day I wait for you. Waiting for you come back to me. After that day, my life been swept into another dimension, where everything was so foreign to me," She muttered to him. He look into her eye confuse. "I thought that you love me. But now I can see that you never save your love for me. It was all for Kagome. And now I am but a fade memory, soon to be forgotten."

But I was so wrong

Always thought

That I could be strong

~ Why did I ever love you? I should've known that you would soon use my trust for your own advantage. ~

When you left me here

You took away my heart dear

I feel so alone

I've been missing you so long

I just can't carry on

Feeling lost

And all alone

You left me with a

A broken heart

Left me here

Thinking

Why we fell apart-------

"Thank you." She said. She went off stage, but before she did, Inuyasha noticed a gleam of tears on her pale face.

"Who was she?" Inuyasha asked. "Kikyo-san." Hearing her name, Inuyasha spun around. And there standing face to face with him, was the woman who sacrifice her love for her peoples. "Inuyasha." She whispered. Someone new came up and sang. An awkward silence falls upon them, as the song begins to play.

Is it you

In my dreams

Just standing there

With flowers in your hand

In the twilight of the day

Suddenly you went away

Now I don't know

What to say

Have you change your mind

Find someone new?

"What are you doing here?" Inuyasha broke the silence between them. She remind silent. "Why are you here?" He got angrier by the second. "Because of you." She replied barely audible. Because of him, why? "But why do you care Inuyasha? You never did before." She walks past him.

"I will not cry, I will not cry." Kikyo chanted to herself. She's shed enough tears for this man. No more shall she waste a tear for him. He never loves her, because if he did, he would not want to steal the sacred jewel from the shrine and neither would he fall in love with Kagome. But what is done is done. She must move on.

But the real question is, is she willing to?

"So I see you know Kikyo-san." The blond said, "I'm Ayrika." She introduced herself. Inuyasha ignore her. "How did you know the infamous Kikyo-san?" He didn't answered. "We were lover." With that, Inuyasha left the girl speechless.

Kikyo…

She really was a distance memory to him…

A/N

This fic suck! I must admit it, it really does. So I might not continue ever! But thanks for taking the time to read.

Just to let you know, if I ever do, this isn't going to be a Kagome/Inuyasha get together fic. There's just too many of those already out there. Sorry if I disappoint anyone.

© 2002

Even though I doubt you would want to steal it.