InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ An Unrevealed Secret, A Hidden Past ❯ Youkai Thieves and Hanyou Warriors ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An Unrevealed Secret, A Hidden Past

Disclaimer: Ok, bums don't own the hit anime shows and magnas which are probably worth millions of dollars[and I am one, a bum that is]

Warning: This chapter contains battle blood and gore.

Ok, in this chapter, we find out who has been framing Inuyasha! The convict is very unexpected. So are we ready? * maniac cheers from the audience * OK! Let's go!

Chapter Ten:

Youkai Thieves and Hanyou Warriors

It had been few days since the legendary kiss, and she had told no one. Raven was in such a horrible mood that ignored everyone and moped around all day, even Shippo was being dampened by her spirits.

Early that morning, someone threw aside the thatched curtains[which served as a door] and rushed inside. A flushed Sango and Miroku burst into the hut, panting heavily. Raven bolted up, and ran over to her two friends.

"What's wrong you two?" They clutched their stomachs, and sucked in big breaths of air. Kaede was out on her daily rounds, so she and Shippo, who was currently sleeping, were all alone. It took a few minutes for them to regain themselves.

"R-R-Raven!" Sango cried. "Something bad has happened!" Raven got the urgency and fear in her voice and eyes.

"What?"

"Someone has been kidnapped!"

"Oh my god! That's terrible! Who was it?"

"A little village girl! Guess who they think the person is?" It took her a while to gather her thoughts.

"Inuyasha…" Miroku nodded.

"They're going into the forest right now to get him! He'll be locked up most likely, and he won't hurt the humans with that sword of his…" [Understand? Because Inuyasha won't take advantage of the human's weakness with his power!]

"I've got to find him!" Raven was too worried to cry, and all thoughts of their little "moment" vanished.

"We're coming with you!"

"No…I'd rather do it alone!"

"Alright, but be careful!" She nodded, looking around for anything that might help her. A bow and arrow. Kaede wouldn't mind, and Raven was pretty good.

"Be back soon!" She thrust the door outside and sprinted for their waterfall. ~I just can't let them get Inuyasha! I couldn't live with myself! Please be there, please forgive me for kissing you and listen to me!~ Now she understood why Sango and Miroku were out of breath, the air was moist and humid and the sun glared over head, the trees not wanting to give forth their shade.

Gasping for air, she stumbled to Inuyasha's tree, but he wasn't there.

"INUYASHA!" she yelled. "Please…" Where was he? Suddenly she hear the padding off feet. "Inuyasha?" But it wasn't him, it was a hoard of angry villagers.

* * *

"There!" a rather fat, bald guy yelled, wiping his sweaty face on his sleeve. "That girl! She hangs around with that demon!"

"Where is he?" an slim, angry man demanded. "He stole my niece!"

"You got it all wrong! Inuyasha would never do that, he's really nice, he's my friend!"

"She's lying! We know you have connections with that mangy mutt!" A man swung his lit torch in her direction. She winced. Inuyasha wasn't there to save her. She suddenly remembered the arrows that laid forgotten in her palm and the bow that was slung over her shoulder. Raven quickly fitted one into the bow and growled.

"INUYASHA IS NOT A KIDNAPPER!"

"What's she doing!"

"Her mind has been poisoned by that hanyou!" someone yelped.

"I HAVE NOT BEEN POISONED AND YOU'D BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ELSE!" Suddenly, cracking laughter filled up the silence.

"Look at `er trembling` hands, she won't shoot!" Anger of such an intensity ran through her and she pulled back the string. [OK, I know how to shoot arrows, I'm into archery! Tee hee, though I'm not very good at aiming yet. I've only been at it for two days. Anyways…] How ~dare~ they accuse Inuyasha of such a thing, how ~dare~ they… She wasn't shooting to kill, she was only shooting to scare.

"You'd better stand back!"

"SHE WON'T SHOOT!" cackled the young man with smooth black hair.

She aimed at the man's shoulder, gulped in some of the stagnant air and released the arrow. BAM!

* * *

The man who had been jeering her was…not dead. She had pinned him to the tree he stood in front of by the loose cloth that covered his shoulder. [In other words, he was wearing baggy sleeves and she shot the arrow at one of them to imprison him].

"HEY! She shot me! Get me down!" he yapped, face paling. The villagers backed up.

"We didn't mean anything by it, miss!" one said. He was thinking: ~Whoa! She has to be pretty strong to do that, I don't want the next arrow piercing my heart!~

"Yes we did!" one bold villager yelled. "Get her!" They left the poor[yeah right!] pinned man on the tree and charged at her. They were swarming at all directions, except from behind, so that if she attempted to pin another and missed, she could kill someone and that was a burden she didn't want to have to bear!

Biting her lip so hard it bled, she slung her bow over her shoulder and dashed from the waterfall clearing and into the woods. ~If I dart all around, maybe they won't be able to find me and I'll get Inuyasha in time!~ Right then she didn't care if her lungs were dry and protesting for air. Right then she didn't care that her legs were sore and she was in danger. All she could think about was that Inuyasha was out there someone, and if he was found, he would be imprisoned for life.

Raven ignored the branches slashing at her cheeks, and continued to leap and stumble over logs, rush around boulders, and climb uphill. When she thought she could run no more she thought she saw a flash a red. Maybe she was about to faint. How long had she been running? An hour maybe, at first she was running like a rabbit being pursed by a hungry wolf, then she was jogging, then she was limping from a pulled muscle. Everything in her body hurt, the world was going blurry, and her head pounded. Was she almost dead? Raven hadn't heard a peep from the villagers since, maybe they had lost her trail and gave up. Not a chance.

Everyone ounce of strength left her body and she started to fall, but was caught by a certain someone. She looked up into golden eyes.

"Inuyasha!"

"What's wrong Raven?" he asked, sweeping her glistening black locks from her weary face.

"Been…running forever! Village after…kidnap girl…need go to hut…" With those words she fainted against his chest.

* * *

A while later, she woke up. She was still in Inuyasha's arms, but was too weary to blush. Who was in there with her? She heard voices. Sango. Miroku. Kaede. Shippo.

"Mmm…what happened?"

"You fainted, you alright?" Inuyasha asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." She struggled to get up.

"Please child, you ~must~ tell us what happened!" Kaede's worn, cracked voice alerted her.

"I went to find Inuyasha, to warn him. But I found the villagers instead. They were threatening, insulting. I lost control of my anger, I shot someone with an arrow." Everyone gasped except for Inuyasha who just goggled at her in amazement.

"No, I didn't kill him, I just pinned him to a tree by his sleeve."

"With ~one~ arrow?"

"Yeah. I only wanted to scare them, honest, so I could find Inuyasha, but…but…they got mad and chased me forever. I was running for what seemed like hours and all I remember is finding him and everything turning black."

"They will find us Lady Kaede," Miroku said immediately, eyes wide with concern.

"What we need is a diversion," Sango muttered as Raven's glance fell on Shippo.

"Shippo…could you do everyone a favor?" Everyone got her idea and frowned slightly. "I know it's dangerous, but if he were only to lead everyone away from us, change into a bird or something and fly away, that would give us a few extra hours to go down to the village and scout for clues. Then we could clear Inuyasha's name!" Miroku and Kaede were conversing amongst themselves, while Sango stroked Shippo who talked to a strange cat with two tails named Kirara[to me on the dubbed anime version, it sounds like Kilala, but to spare being picked on…]

"So, are you up to it?" He bobbed his head up in down, eyes lit in excitement. "You know what to do?"

"Yeah! Change into Inu, find the villagers, lead them away, change into a bird, and fly back here." Raven, who had wriggled out of Inuyasha's grasp opened her arms and cuddled Shippo, tears dropping into his fur.

"I don't want to put you into danger like this, but unless we do something quick, who knows what'll happen? I know I'm being selfish, but I don't think they know about you Shippo, everyone knows Kaede, Miroku, Sango, and me." Raven put on a weary smile. "I'm sorry for being so self-centered everyone."

"You're not," came a gentle voice. She smiled at the talker who turned out to be Inuyasha. "It's a good plan."

"So, everyone ready!" Sango cried, startling everyone. This was her idea of a pep talk. "We can do this!" She made her hand into a fist and grinned. Everyone nodded. Shippo looked closely at Inuyasha for a while and dissolved into his cloud of smoke, emerging into the spitting image of the dog hanyou. Two Inuyashas looked at one another, sitting doggy style[That's one of my fav Inu poses, it's so cute!] confused.

"Wow Shippo, that's really good, except…" She pointed to his tail poking out.

"I can't help that!" he protested.

"That makes me look stupid!" Raven gave him a warning glance and smiled at Inu Number 2.

"But you still look OK Shippo, so are you ready?" He nodded and scuttled out of the door. Raven waved sadly, watching as her little baby ran off.

"I really feel like a bad parent," she confessed, trying to control her sobbing to a minimum. "He is only a baby after all."

"It's OK." A reassuring hand fell on her shoulder.

* * *

As Shippo was out toiling with the angered villagers and Raven moped around, feeling helpless, Inuyasha thought up ways to talk to her. But what could he say? Nice day we're having? No that wouldn't be it! Sending Shippo out into the wilderness to drive a wild mob away from him so they could go investigate in the village hardly classified as "nice." It was too late for friendly greetings of hello and such. Besides, with Kaede, Miroku, and Sango around he felt if even possible more embarrassed and upset as Raven kept casting him sad looks.

Finally, when she had just about worn holes in the floor, Shippo returned as a beautiful, glistening black raven[a bird that is]. It reminded everyone of the young woman's pretty hair. He popped back into his normal state and Raven cradled him in her arms.

"Hey, I'm OK!"

"I'm so happy!" Tears of joy streamed down her face. "Where did you lead them?"

"Near the beach, but don't worry, I didn't sense any threatening demons in the area." Kaede nodded.

"You four go and look around for clues and I'll keep Shippo here with me, you'd better take Kirara with you just in case." Everyone nodded and went about these tasks. Raven grabbed the bow and arrows that Kaede had graciously given her, Sango readied her boomerang, and Inuyasha lightly touched his sword.

They crept through the woods silently, Inuyasha's furry little ears and sharp nose alert. Raven resisted the urge to pet him-he looked so cute with his nose and ears twitching like that-and focused on their mission. Soon they arrived at the hill that led down to the village. Miroku gave out commands.

"Raven and Inu, keep low. Everyone around here knows that you're…linked." They avoided each others gaze and blushed a faint shade of pink. "Sango and I are pretty clean, though we have been known to take his side when he was blamed." He patted the dog demon's shoulder.

The little town was basically desolate. All the children were inside, fiercely protected by their mothers. Mr. Aru was there, sweeping his shop, but if they alerted him, he would make a big fuss and give them away, by his loud mouth. Suddenly, Inuyasha tensed and growled deep in his throat.

"What's wrong?"

"Demon scent," he replied and inhaled deeply. He followed his nose to a small hut with a thatched roof and a cute little garden in front.

"That's the place were the child was kidnapped," Miroku explained. "Shall we knock?" Everyone nodded.

"You guys better take cover." He gestured towards Raven and Inuyasha, who scuttled back near the tree line.

Miroku put on a big smile, and knocked on the door. A few minutes later, a nice looking woman with big blue eyes glisteny from crying opened the door.

"What do you want?" her voice was sour.

"We are trying to track down your kidnapper."

"Oh don't worry, the village men went out to get Inuyasha! That piece of crap." She broke down into sobs again. "What could we want with dear Myu?"

"Any clues?" Miroku asked, smile faltering just a bit. She whipped out a piece of silver white hair from her apron.

"Inuyasha's hair," she explained, pronouncing the first word as if she were choking. "He always leaves it at the scene of the crime."

"May…may…we look at that?" Sango inquired. The woman nodded eagerly.

"Yes, please! I don't want this filthy hair in ~my~ house!" She thrust it at them.

"Thank you for you time!" Miroku bowed and walked from the hut.

"Inuyasha," he began as they made it back to Inuyasha and Raven who were currently arguing.

"LOOK, I'M NOT SAYING THAT!" she screeched.

"YEAH YOU WERE!" Miroku and Sango rolled their eyes. They could see that they liked each other, but Inuyasha at least, was too stubborn to admit that.

"Guys!" Miroku hissed, but they paid no heed.

"GUYS! SHUT UP!" Sango yelled, but covered her mouth quickly. "Sorry."

"The mother is convinced that ~you~ took her child. This was found at the scene." He presented Inu with the hair.

"That's not mine!" he declared, after analyzing it for several minutes.

"I think everyone knows that you idiot. Does it have a scent on it?" Raven cried. He wrinkled his nose.

"Yeah. It smells awful! It's of the same demon on the town." Suddenly his nose twitched again. "It's leading into the woods! That stinkin` demon is gonna pay for this!"

Everyone followed an eager hanyou into the forest, their hearts beating harshly for now they would find the real perpetrator.

"The scent is getting stronger!" he informed everyone, who were groaning.

"Inuyasha!" Raven moaned. "We're tired."

"Feh!" They growled at each other.

"Hey, I know!" Sango jabbed a thumb at Kirara, who was currently perched on her shoulder.

"What's that pipsqueak gonna do?"

"Kirara!" The cat demon popped off of Sango and landed lightly on the ground. Fire engulfed her and she grew immensely. Finally, the flames that were licking her body died down and Raven gasped. It was the same demon alright put ten times bigger with fire coming out of her paws and tails, and long fangs. Everyone except Inuyasha clamored on her back.

~Just how big is this forest?~ Raven moaned. Kirara was showing no signs of weariness, and neither was Inuyasha. All of the sudden, he stopped abruptly.

"I smell the villagers and the demon who kidnapped that girl," he informed them. "Be careful, this demon is powerful." Everyone nodded and Kirara seemed to be taking forever to walk.

At last, they winded up near the beach.

~*~*~*~*FLASHBACK*~*~*~*~

Someone was hugging onto a small, yellow raft, crying as it rained harshly and the waves pounded her. A huge one knocked her off and she struggled to swim, she was nearing shore, but another wave crashed her down onto the rocks where she was knocked unconscious.

~*~*~*~*END*~*~*~*~

Raven shook her head, dismissing it as another one of her bizarre dreams, and looking ahead. They were tangled between large trees. The beach was in view, but it was deserted.

"Inuyasha, no one's here!" The wind picked up something and carried to him. Not hesitating, he sprinted into the woods again, pursed by Kirara. There were the villagers, weary, sweaty, and tired, surrounding a cave.

"I say it's his den."

"The girls bones are probably in there…"

"Don't say that!" someone hissed. "Here father is here!"

"All of our stuff is probably in there, too."

"I'd say we go in there and slaughter the beast!"

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen!" Inuyasha snapped, glaring at them from his position high on a tree. No way he was going to use any of his attacks against them. He wouldn't be responsible for their deaths!

"It's him!"

"Come down here you coward!"

"Shuddup old man!" Inuyasha growled, eyes tapered into angry slits.

"Inuyasha, stop fighting!"

"It's that girl, from the beach!"

"The one who shot Taromaru to that tree!"

"Come to think of it, he's still up there!"

"Oops!"

"Where is my little girl?!" a tall, muscular man demanded, eyes livid, clenching his hands into fists. "What have you done with her!"

"Nothing, I didn't steal her," he answered casually.

"LIES! That mutt deceives us!"

There was some clattering in the cave. Everyone tensed. Someone with silver white hair and a skinny form stumbled from the cave.

"YURAI!" Raven yelled. "The demon kidnapped you, too?" She nodded meekly.

"I was so scared." Tears collected at the corners of her eyes. "The demon hurt me!"

"Who was it?"

"Him!" She pointed up to Inuyasha, who scowled down at her. Why couldn't he pick up her scent? Was she somehow hiding? The demon's scent had stopped abruptly once he neared the den, and only the villager's remained. Was it possible…

"Yurai, please, he wouldn't do such a thing!" Why was she still in the demon's cave? Shadows covered most of her body, except for those gleaming tresses.

"Yes he would!" The wind picked up and ran to Inuyasha's nose.

"RAVEN LOOK OUT, SHE'S A DEMON!"

"What?" She looked up puzzled at him. "Inuyasha, don't be stupid just because she accused you! She's old!" Yurai nodded.

"Won't you come to me, dear?" Raven obediently walked up to her, letting the old woman lean on her shoulder for support. Suddenly Kirara growled, and hissed, baring her foot long fangs.

"What's wrong Kirara?" Sango asked, petting the demon's head. She suddenly tensed. The old woman ~was~ a demon! She could sense the evil spirit in her.

"RAVEN LOOK OUT! SHE IS A DEMON!" She gasped and watched as she walked into the shadows. This was the first time anyone had seen her in light.

Yurai looked similar to Inuyasha. Her eyes were amber, but cold and filled with hatred, her hair was long, silver white, and scraggly, it touched the ground. she had pointy ears, long, vicious claws on each one of her fingers, and two identical purple stripes lining each side of her face.

"Y-Y-Yurai?" Raven sputtered, scrambling away from her. "You're a demon?"

"No use denying it now!" Her voice was now cold and devoid of emotion. "You should have listened to dog boy over there." Now her gaze traveled towards the villagers.

"Stupid humans, falling for my traps. So easy are you to deceive. Thinking that innocent Inuyasha stole your stuff, took that pathetic excuse for a girl!" Raven was fumbling with her bow and arrow. For some reason, she couldn't shoot the old woman. She know she should kill her now, while she was in clear view, but she had been kind to her. ~RAVEN SHOOT!~ Closing one eye she unleashed an arrow, but Yurai grabbed it and it dissolved in her grasp.

"Stupid human arrow, you think you can kill me?" Suddenly, a loud voice filled the area.

"IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!" It was Inuyasha's voice, and some kind of yellow blades flew towards Yurkai, but she easily dodged out of the way.

"Stupid half breed."

"Why did you frame Inuyasha?" Raven yelled, loading up another arrow. No way she was going to give up the easily! Kirara, Miroku, and Sango were by them in a flash. She shot, but missed horribly.

"I can't use my wind tunnel now!" he cried, looking at his right hand, covered with cloth and beads. "It was injured from my last battle."

"Because, his father killed my mate while we attempted to annihilate this village!" Yurai hissed, flexing her claws. "But he died before I got a chance to return the deed, so I set out leaving clues for Inuyasha, setting him up so that one day, we could have a true battle. Stupid half breed took many months to figure it out, when I was right there, under his nose, in the village. Doesn't look like much of an opponent, though." Inuyasha attempted another attack, but she dodged again.

"Let's see what you do with this!" Yurai's clothes started to dissolve and her body began to quiver. There were three brilliant flashes of white light and a quite a creature stood before them.

She was pure white with gleaming red eyes, huge talons, and rippling white waves flowing around her body. Yurai easily topped the trees, knocking some over in her wake. Kirara grabbed Raven and Inuyasha, and tossed them on her back, flew away as a couple of trees came towards them. The villagers, who lay forgotten in a corner ran back towards the town, like the cowards they were.

Sango who was in front, ordered Kirara to fly closer, and sent her boomerang hurtling towards the beast, who swished it away with her tail.

"What the hell is that?" Miroku demanded.

"A dog youkai in it's true form," Inuyasha explained. "SHE'S GONNA PAY FOR EVERYTHING!" He took out his Tetsusaiga and flew off Kirara. Growling, he aimed for Yurai's head, but she turned quickly, locking her huge jaws on his arms. He screamed in pain, and she tossed him to the ground, making him dig up a big hole.

"INUYASHA!" Raven yelled. "You'll pay for that!" She closed her right eye, pulled back the arrow with the two fingers from her right hand and released. THUD.

"Yes!" Her arrow had hit the target, but only a small trickle of blood oozed from the wood. Yurai turned towards her, eyes narrowed in anger.

"KIRARA!" The cat quickly soared up higher, so the demon couldn't touch them.

"I've got to get my weapon somehow," Sango muttered to herself. It was near Inuyasha who was unmoving. Raven took in a deep breath and began thinking as the dog swiped uselessly under them.

"If she drops us down and keeps Yurai busy, I could wake up Inuyasha and you could get your weapon!" Sango nodded.

"You hear that?" Her words were directed towards Kirara. She growled in response, and dove down towards the ground, as Miroku, Sango, and Raven jumped off, then rose back up and dodged Yurai's bites. Sango gathered her boomerang.

"Inuyasha," she whispered, cradling his head in her lap. "Wake up, please!" She didn't care that she was covered in his blood or that Yurai could get them any moment. His eyelids fluttered.

"That's it, come on!" Inuyasha struggled to get up, and she let him lean on her so he could stand.

"Kirara is not going to keep her busy for long," Miroku informed them. Everyone nodded.

"I know."

"Raven, shoot an arrow at her." The demon was a good hundred yards from them. "If I bring you closer, can you do it?"

"I think so."

"Good."

"You got a plan?" He nodded.

"Get on." So not to alert her attention, Inuyasha slunk towards her.

Kirara was in a bad spot. As she was whisking before Yurai's nose, the old youkai snapped at her leg, and she yelped. She fell to the ground hard. Sango muffled her yells with her hand. Raven winced.

"Our time is running out." She nodded, gathering up her arrow. It was her last one. They were almost on Yurai now.

"Shoot for the head." She rose the bow up, doing her trademark closed eye, aimed, and fired. Everyone waited and watched breathlessly. If she missed...

BAM! It collided with Yurai's neck and narrowed her eyes in annoyance, but more blood flowed from her wound. Inuyasha dumped Raven off, and just as he planned, she turned towards them, running quickly, making the trees quiver.

When she was almost on him, Inuyasha leapt towards her.

"TETSUSUIGA!" SPLAT! His sword was rammed through her chest. She stopped moving, blood spilling from her mouth. With a final yowl, Yurai dissolved into a ray of black light which slithered into the ground. Inuyasha fell and landed lightly, leaning on his sword for support.

Raven immediately rushed into the cave. A little girl, about five years of age, with dark brown hair tied into two high ponytails lay on the ground, sleeping peacefully. She gently shook the girl who woke with a start.

"Oh, don't worry! I won't hurt you. Do you want us to take you home?" The girl sniffled into Raven's dress, and cried, "YES! I MISS MOMMY!" She walked out of the cave, with Myu in her arms.

"Miroku, do you mind taking her home?" The monk nodded, taking the burden from Raven and tickled her until she started laughing.

"I know your mom misses you!" they heard him tell a giggling girl. Everyone, except Inuyasha smiled. They were all happy that the girl was unharmed.

Sango then rushed over to her friend, stroking her furry head. It whined and transformed into it's tiny version and Sango picked her up.

"I think we should go get these two patched up." Sword sheathed, Inuyasha leant on Raven as he limped. One of his arms was bitten through, he was bleeding heavily through the wounds he have gotten from slamming into the ground, and his leg had been twisted painfully at an odd angle. Now was the time to fess up to Raven, but the blinding pain was currently occupying him.

* * *

Sango and Raven helped tend the wounded. Kirara's leg was going to be fine, but she had to stay off of it and quit fighting for a while. Apparently, she wasn't making a fuss. Inuyasha was the problem. He claimed he could heal on his own, he didn't need any stupid medicine or bandages and he should be out fighting. But Raven always pushed him back on his pillow, and rubbed his ears until he went to sleep, purring. Even Shippo was suffering from minor wounds. A few scratches here and there, but he could keep on his feet.

A few days later, Inuyasha was up and about again, being grumpier than usual. Raven still avoided his gaze, and he was still cooking up ways to confess his feelings to her.

They decided to go into town together, the whole gang: Sango, Miroku, Raven, Inuyasha, Shippo, and Kirara.

"Inuyasha, do you know why Yurai always left her hair at the scene?" Raven asked innocently as they edged through the forest.

"She wanted to leave clues, remember. Besides-" He blushed. "It's a dog demon's shedding season." He tugged at his hair and showed her a gleaming white lock and tossed it uselessly behind him. Raven smiled up at him, making his heart flutter.

Before they could get anywhere, the leader[I don't know what the call mayors in villages] of the village stopped them.

"The whole town wants to apologize to you, Inuyasha. We are most sorry about the confusion, and we really appreciate you killing that demon. Please forgive us." He actually bowed to him. All he managed was a "hmpf", but Raven said he did. Right then, everyone spilled out of their homes, greeting the band of heroes and heroines. Inuyasha never felt warmer. ~So this is what being accepted feels like~ he thought.

There was a light tugging on his sleeve. He turned to see Myu, brown eyes bright, smiling at him.

"Thank you!" Inuyasha couldn't resist the girl's warm grin.

"You're welcome little one." Raven "awed" when she saw the little girl hugging one confused hanyou.

"See Inuyasha, you're not so bad after all," she whispered.

~*Whoa! That was the longest chapter so far in this story! I know the battle part was MAJOR sucky. I'm not good at that stuff, leave that to Rumiko Takahashi! If any parts confused you, or didn't make sense, don't hesitate to alert me, and I'll rewrite the chapter. ANYWAY, the next chapter is mostly about Raven, and how bits of her past are revealed. It starts getting a lot darker as she finds out who and what she REALLY is! There is a lot of bloodshed, violence, and a whole lotta cursing in those chapters, so I'll put up warnings. Um…Oh, I almost forgot: REVIEW! Muwahaha! I love evil laughter. Well, stay wit me for chapter twelve: * An Unexpected Guest in the Sengoku Jiadi *