InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ And there is no Ending… yet ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ODIN DUPEYRON
And there is no
Ending…
yet.
Life isn't over…
Until it's over
An extraordinary tale that tells us about life, the hidden fears that paralyzes us, and the desire to be free. It tells us of the importance to know oneself, to analyze our past and understand who we are and from where we come from so we can know where we are heading.
Leading away from the typical lectures of self-improvement, this one does not pretend to teach attitudes or methods we should or should not follow. It is not, in any way, a culmination of worn-out phrases leagued to trivial history. This tale is about human condition, of the decisions made during the entirety of our history and of the most important resolution in our existence, to live intensely despite everything. Between a priestess, a fire-cat demon, a prince charming, fairies and a fox demon, the reader can find part of their own life reflected thus. While making you laugh out loud, as well as cry, the tale takes you by the hand through a totally different experience in literature.
`And there is no Ending… yet' tells us about the endings and eternal beginnings of life. Of the old cycles that close and of the new cycles that open, of all the possibilities, of all the principles and of all the finalities we find during the course of human existence, and above all else, of the importance of living life… till the end!
Prologue
Utilizing a very talented story structure, the author, in a fluid and delectable manner, narrates a cluster of beautiful metaphors of introspection; using self-evaluation like an angular rock of emotional maturation, and at last, of existential wisdom.
But the entire process is described in a realistic manner appealing into fantasy as a symbolic embellish that simplifies the comprehension of internal drama of those who dare divulge the enigma that is oneself. For those who renounce, at some point, to be characters of a story written under historical circumstances, charged with the inertia from our past and the consciences of extortion from prejudices never before questioned.
It can be described, in extreme synthesis, that this story relates to the painful and, at the same time, wonderful transition from prejudice into justice, from alienation into totality of our existence.
Cognos ipsi (Know yourself) as a key fundamental.
Assimilating our history and accompanying us always, we can plainly take on our responsibilities, and as thus, the totality of our lives. Each one of us is the author of our own personal experience; it is that transcending interactive game playing the role of protagonist and author we are always in our lives but many times we chose to ignore.
In addition, from the literally point of view, it is an excellent recount that transports the lector in the train of truth, kindness and beauty, to the landscaping subjective of luminescent introspection and poignant that is human nature. (The epiphany)
But in the other hand, in some way, a `quantum story' since it does not plant determinism in our destinies; instead, prospective statistics based on actual predominates. If half of the actions in our lives were habitually more realistic, the probable scenery of our future would be favorable.
We go designing our lives, for better or for worst, and in that way we are the writers and the protagonists of the book of existence.
Dr. Federico San Román