InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Animal Heaven or Hell? ❯ Twister 1 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inu: Can we-

Me: NO! Just follow everyone else.

Inu: But I really want to know what each colour is-

Me: I DON'T CARE! JUST DEAL WITH IT!

Inu: 0_0 Ok…..

Me: Now…. I am going to spin the thing and-

Sesshy: Can I spin?

Me: No. You have to play.

Sesshy: Fine……

Me: Let's have a children game first….. So, Kanna, Rin, and Shippou….. Jaken you play too.

Jaken: What?!

Me: Just do it! Um….. Kanna? Kanna… Kanna get your face out of that mirror!

Kanna: *walks over quietly*

*they turn into there regular form*

Me: Ok……. *spins* Left foot on….. What color is that? Blue or green? Who colored the circle?!

Shipp: Sorry…..

Me: *whispers* Lord Help Me…. Let's just say it's green. Left foot green.

*they all move their left foot to the green position*

Me: Ok…. Kann right hand red….. Ok good….. Shipp right foot yellow…… Jaken….. Right hand blue…… Rin left foot red…….

They end up with Jaken underneath, Kann's butt in Shipp's face, and Shipp's tail tickling Rin's nose.

Me: Um… Kann left hand blue, Shipp left foot red…. Jak right foot yellow and Rin right foot green.

Shipp's tail is still in Rin's face, Jak is still under the group but his head sticking out, Kann is right behind Rin who is-

Rin: ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin falls on her rump while the others somehow hold them self steady. She turns back into a kitten and wobbles over to Sesshy.

Me: Ok Rin is out Jak, Shipp, and Kann are left!..... Kann left foot red, Jak right blue, Shipp left foot yellow, Kann right foot blue, Jak left foot green, Shipp right hand yellow, Kann right hand blue, Jak yellow foot….. I mean right foot yellow!... Shipp left hand red.

Shipp was no where to be seen except for his tail which looked like it was sticking out of Jak's butt. Jak was in front of Kann who seemed interested in the mirror in the corner-

Me: Kanna! Get back here!

Kann: *gets up and walks silently to the mirror but causing Jaken to fall on his face*

Me: It seems we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shipp you get five dollars! *hands it to him* Go buy some candy*

They all turn back into animals, or in Kanna's case a blonde, and watch the next game, except Kanna whos still in the corner.

Shipp: *sits next to Kagome with the 5$ bill in his mouth*

Me: Alright next round! People ages 30- over 100! This would include…. Raku……….Sesshy……. Inu….. Kik…… Tinichi…… Kouga…… and that's it!