InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Animal Heaven or Hell? ❯ Who's Playing ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(If your wandering y Kohaku didn't play twister is because he demanded not to)

Me: Change of plan! Im going to play Twister and Sara you can spin the thingy.

Sara: Um… sure!

Sesshy: I can see where this is going.

Me: Good! >>insert evil perverted grin<< But Inuyasha I figured out why you can't remember the colors thanks to our good friend osuwariIYK!

Inu: Why?

Me: Because dogs are colour blind!

Inu: WHAT?! *has a nervous break down* YOU COULD HAD TOLD ME EARLIER! I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE IN THIS STUPID DOG THING! I COULD HAD NOT BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT THE COLORS BUT NO YOU JUST GO AND DON'T GIVE A SLIGHT DETAIL THAT COULD CHANGE THINGS IN A HUGE WAY THAT YOU COULDN'T EVEN COMPREHEND! *rants and rants**sulks in the corner*

Me: 0_0 Im…. Sorry…… So that takes Inu out of this game….. Ok so Im playing, Sesshy's playing, Koug-

Koug: I object to play.

Me: Why?

Koug: I want to beat Sara. So Im going to wait.

Me: Know what, fine! See if I care! Me, Sesshy, Raku, Kik and Tinichi.

Tin: Im not playing either.

Me: Why?!

Tin: This is too much of a childish game. And Im a grown adult.

Me: Fine. *marks her off the list after Kouga*

Sesshy: Im an adult I don't have to play.

Me: Yes you do.

Sesshy: WHY?!

Me: Im the author I can make you play.

Sesshy: You didn't make the others play!

Me: Because I don't need them in this game. >>insert second evil perverted grin<<

Raku: I-

Me: Your getting old and you need to stretch you muscles.

Kik: Wha-

Me: You too.

Raku + Kik: ._.

Me: Ok Sara spin!