InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Animal Heaven or Hell? ❯ Twister 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Hey you guys gotta remember that the prison- I mean visitors are only human when they play twister so yeah… but Im human all the time!)

Me: Um keep working on that guys…… Um whered we leave off? Um….. oh yeah Sara spin!

Sara: Alright! ……… Everybody left hand six!....... I mean….. green!

Players: *put their left hand on green after looking for a six*

Jaken, Kouga, and Miroku: *betting in the corner*

Miroku: I bet 5 dollars that Naraku will win.

Jaken: I bet 8 on Kikyou.

Kouga: You two are fools! Sydni (My real name is Sydni my nick is just Rikora but since my characters name is also Rikora we are gonna use my real name so just deal with it!!!) is the authoress so she controls every thing. I bet 13 for her.

After they bet they sit down to watch the game. Inuyasha is back from the corner sulking and muttering something about idiot authoresses and dog bodies. (Hey Im no idiot!)

Sara: Alright….. Sydni right hand blue!

Me: *I put my right hand on blue while popping my back in the process*

Others: *listen to the loud pop* EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesshy: Coooollll!

The game goes on for a few minutes blah blah blah….

Haru: *whispers to Kagome and Sango* Who do you think is gonna win?

Kagome: Sesshomaru of course.

Sango: I think Naraku.

As they talk the game continues with Kikyou somewhere….. at the….. bottom…… I think I lost Kikyou……

Kikyou: *sits munching on grass in her rhino form in the corner*

WHAT!? Get back over there Kikyou!!!


Kikyou: *looks up to the voice that sounds like its coming from above which happens to be Spongebob's by the way* No! Im not old….

FINE! Just sit there…… Alright as I was saying Sesshomaru was on the bottom with Sydni in a weird position on top o.O….. and Naraku was spread out on the outside line on one side.

Sara: *stares at the weird position* o.o Um….. ok…… lets just pretend we don't see that….. *spins the thingy* Sesshomaru right foot red…….

Sesshomaru: *tries so hard to put his right foot on red….. and he does*

But he unfortunately nocks Naraku over and when he steps off the white of the mat he POOFS! Into a baboon and runs off the find a banana. (Mmmmm banana)

Miroku: CRAPPY CRAP! (I say that all the time!!) *he throws his 5$ into the pot*

Jaken + Kouga: *snickers*

Sara: Alright Naraku is out and the only people left are……!

POOF!

Sara: What happen? o.O

Sesshy had somehow poofed and turned into the dog.

Me: Hey Im the authoress I can do anything I want. *snickers*

~~~~~Flash back!!!!!

While Miroku was complaining.

Me: Hey Grumpy Doggy!

Sesshy: Me?

Me: Duh! Your always grumpy and you're a doggy. Anyway…. Hey you see that feather?

Sesshy: *looks around* Yeah….

Me: Give it to me please!

Sesshy: Fine…. *takes his hand off the circle and POOF! He appears outside of the box and in his doggy form*

Me: *sits there laughing her head off and hugging the feather* I won!

~~~~~End Flash black!!!!!

Me: And that's what happen!

Others: Um…….. yeah……..