InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Animal I've Become ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Wow, it's been a while, heh sorry! I hope I didn't scare off any of my readers by telling how Kikyou was killed in detail. From what I know there shouldn't be anymore deaths for several chapters. Again, got too lazy to put shout outs, but thank you all who reviewed, I really appreciate it. If you like Harry Potter, I will be putting a fic up about it!
 
Disclaimers: Damn! I don't own them, and Jaken ran away, its Sesshoumaru's fault…
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------
Kagome's P.O.V
--------------------
 
 
 
 
I fell asleep crying, damn that sounds pathetic doesn't it? I didn't wake up for a few hours. When I did wake up, I was in Sesshoumaru's lap that pervert! So naturally I slapped him and called him a hentai; he of course being Sesshoumaru just scoffed and walked away, assuming I would follow him; I did. He apparently had already sent off Jaken and Rin to the fortress; everything seemed slightly different to me now that I got the rest of my soul back from that undead clay pot. Things felt different, not just physically, but mentally as well. Of course all this still didn't stop me from thinking how people would or wouldn't react to my death. Sesshoumaru seemed to sense what I was thinking and made me increase my pace to running so we could go to his fortress. Why he was letting me stay with him there, I have no idea, and I do intend to find out, either from him or Rin.
 
 
Shortly after increasing our pace, we came upon a huge building; of course I'm assuming that this is Sesshoumaru's fortress. Ok, huge doesn't even describe its size; I don't know what word would. I followed Sesshoumaru in like a lost puppy, no pun intended. If I thought that the outside was big, and then the inside was ten times bigger, of course things appeared this way. I continued to follow Sesshoumaru and look at his back as if there was some interesting design on it. I guess he sensed me staring at his back, because next thing I knew I had walked straight into his back and I saw Sesshoumaru attempting to hold back a smirk. That bastard just has to go and make things worse doesn't he?
 
 
“If you wanted to touch me that bad, you should've just said so.” He was enjoying my embarrassment, the ass.
 
 
“Oh, ya! You caught me, I so wanted to touch you. Except without the clothes, you know.” Two can play that game.
 
 
He raised an eyebrow at me, fucker, anyways I'm guessing he didn't expect that answer, “Indeed. If I knew you were the type to try and seduce you rescuer, I would've kept my distance.” He smirked.
 
 
“Oh no, you caught me again, damn. I should learn to hide my ways…”
 
 
After that he didn't speak, ha! He walked me to a door, and showed me in and followed, what is he, a bloody stalker??? I think so. So anyways, it was a bedroom, or at least part of one. This was the den part of it, with a desk and its accessories and what not's. The next part was the actual bedroom with the bed and dressers, and then he showed me the bathroom. It was impressive! There was an indoor hot spring and lavatory. The bastard followed me in here as well. What is he waiting for the right moment to catch me off guard and push me in and then tackle me and do who knows what! Ok, breathe Kagome, breath! Sesshoumaru isn't the type to do that. I'm just paranoid; finally he left and didn't say anything, that pain in the ass. Oh well. It was bath time and I didn't care if he didn't say “See ya” or whatever!
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
Sesshoumaru's P.O.V
--------------------------
 
 
 
 
I showed Kagome her chambers, she had some funny look on her face, and I don't know how to describe it either. Perhaps she was thinking I was a stalker following her around while I was showing her, her chambers. When I had showed her the bathroom, she freaked, hmm that's a strange word, anyways, her face was all flushed and it looked like she was going to faint. What is that racket coming from her room!??? It sounds like… some kind of funky music, heh, funky, that's an even stranger word! Since when does this Sesshoumaru use such words??!!! These humans are making me acting different! This Sesshoumaru will not stand for this; I will put an end to it, as soon as I find out more of this sound that is coming from her…bathroom. Well, this is my fortress and I can do whatever I choose. So if I choose to go into her bathroom and find out what this noise is, then I will!
 
 
So, I walked back down to her chambers and slid open the shoji door to her rooms. As I walked in the smell of jasmine and vanilla filled my nose. I must admit that, that smell is very intoxicating, not that I'll ever admit that out loud. Anyways, I walked towards the bathroom door, that odd sound coming from in there, along with that intoxicating scent. So, Kagome was in there most likely bathing while listening to that odd sound. I stood there for what seemed like eternity, debating whether I should go in there and find out about that sound and risk getting yelled out or slapped, or should I wait and ask her about it, and not necessarily getting an answer. Hmm, I'd go in there, even if I got slapped. But no one slaps this Sesshoumaru, no matter who they are, yet she got away with it and I didn't care one bit.
 
 
I slid open the bathroom door, and oh boy, the sight that met my eyes I don't think I'll forget anytime soon. There Kagome was standing in her hot spring, her chest and stomach revealed to me. I quite liked that, though I shall never say that out loud. That odd sound seemed to be coming from some sort of black box with knobs and other things I don't know. I was correct about it being some sort of music, oh perhaps it came from the future. Yes, I know that sounds a little odd and maybe cliché`, what has happened to me??!! I Sesshoumaru Lord of the Western Lands am using “teenager” words. Damn Rin is making me soft and causing this Sesshoumaru to lose his dignity. I must put a stop to this, but how. I took a quick glance at Kagome, damn I'm being distracted again, why is it that I came in here again? Oh yes, that's right, I cam in here to find out where that sound was coming from, but wasn't I going to ask Kagome a question? I think so, what was it, hmmm oh yes, I remember now.
 
 
“What is that sound, and what is that black box sitting over there?” I almost wanted to chuckle at her, she had jumped practically a foot in the air from hearing my voice; I prepared for the yelling and slapping. The view that I got would be worth it. Great now I'm turning into that lecherous monk!
 
 
“What the fuck are you doing in here?!! Can't you see I'm bathing!!??” I almost grimaced, she just had to yell so loud, didn't she?
 
 
“Last time I check, I lived here. Yes, I'm not blind I can see that you are bathing. Now answer my questions.” Oh this is just too great. Yes, I admit that I'm enjoying seeing her half naked; she hasn't sank down in the water yet; anyways, even a Lord can enjoy this, it isn't against our morals. Hell, you should see how the Northern Lord acts around females, oh sorry getting off track.
 
 
“Well you don't live in this room, now do you?! Good thing you aren't blind. The answers? It's music, you know that thing that you dance to, and the box is where the music comes from. Now leave before you are castrated!” Kagome looked slightly scary, though I won't say that out loud either. Her claws were flexing and her face was red and she was pissed. I smirked allowing her to see my roaming eyes, perfect. Her face became bright red in embarrassment and she quickly sunk down hiding her face, I just sauntered out of the room, smirking the whole way. I wasn't going to take a chance with the castration threat; I would like to have at least one heir before that ever happened. I shuddered at the thought of being brutally castrated by a female, not the most appealing images.
 
 
I headed straight for my study, wanting to get away from all that…stuff. Sure Kagome had a nice body and I had enjoyed the sight, but that's not how this Sesshoumaru is! I opened the door to my study and promptly sat down in my chair, and heaved a big sigh of relief. I believe that it was her scent that made me act the way I did. Never have I ever done that. Curses! Women are annoying; they can tempt a dignified Demon Lord to do the most undignified things! Hmm, I could always escape and travel alone for a while. Wait I made it sound like I was a prisoner in my own fortress! With two females, I pretty much am, huh? Rin so clingy, yet obedient, Jaken, so damn annoying, and then there's Kagome, so tempting because of her demon body. Yes I decided that I need a break from here, one without Rin, or Jaken or Kagome. Kagome's only been here for less than a day, and things are already out of whack. Ok, since when have I ever used that term before? I'm seriously in need of a vacation. So it's decided, I'm going on vacation, more like traveling for a while on my own. I'll torment my brother that always brings me pleasure!
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
 
A/n: I know Sesshy is really OOC in this one! That upset me, oh well, hopefully in the next chapter he will be more IC! Also hopefully the next chapter comes out sooner than this one did. I started typing this one a while ago, and I couldn't figure out what else could be in it, so alas it is done!