InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Tama Detector ❯ I'll come back ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm so sorry for the terribly long delay. I had stuff to do!! But, I'll try my best to get the next chapter up ASAP.

Disclaimer-NO!!

Tati was awake but lay there as though unconscious. Then she remembered where she was and what had happened; she abruptly opened her eyes only to shut them just as fast.

"Turn off that light," Tati demanded.

"My name is Kaeda, my dear child. What is this light you

speak of?"

"You don't see it? It's almost blinding." Tati said in disbelief.

"I see no light."

Tati sighed, "Never mind…" Tati turned away from Kaeda obviously annoyed. When she found the source of that light she was surprised to see that it was in Kagome's pouch. Tati laid back down.

"Kagome, something is `on' in your pouch." Tati stated.

"Hn? Nothing is in here except…j-jewel shards." Kagome whispered in awe, her eyes large.

"Yeah, I see four lights."

Kaeda questioned, "My dear child how are you capable of seeing the jewel shards?"

"How in the devil do I know?" Tati snapped.

Kagome had been quiet for a while, not able to decide what to do, `Should I let her stay and ask for her help or make her leave?' Finally Kagome made her decision, "Tatiana, we need to leave, NOW." Was all she said before she took off with Tati in her hand hoping Inuyasha wasn't listening to the conversation. But ran out of luck when Tati and her collided into a red brick wall.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm going to take Tatiana home." She replied in a cool manner.

"Hell no! She can see the jewel shards. So you and her are gonna stay. Ya got that wench?"

Kagome was going to `sit' him before she felt a tug on her arm. Kagome looked to see Tati begging her to stay, "Can I please stay. I mean school is out in like a couple of days and I'm not doing this summer except go to Hojo's party. OH PLEASE! Let me stay. I swear I won't get in the way at all. I'll even help you with stuff. PLEASE!!!

Kagome said in her most serious voice, "Nope, no way. You aren't going to stay. Since I'm your big sister I can't put you in danger. So I decided to take you home."

"BIG SISTER?! I'm 15 and your 16, one grade lower. I'm not Souta I don't need you to take care of me. I know danger. I've been in danger every day of my life except when I became apart of your family, I wasn't in as much danger. Every couple of days I would have a nightmare saying stuff like, `You should commit suicide, I'm going to rape you, you will help me destroy the world, you can see them I know you can." Tati was nearly in tears, "I know it just wasn't a nightmare because when I got to your house Gramps was telling me about your adventures: that I didn't believe till now. But then he told me about this guy named Naraku about his evil and his desire of shikon-no-tama. He even told me about his baboon cape. I saw him with and without the cape. But after that dream there is always another dream with one of these three guys. One of them looks exactly like you Inuyasha, the other one looks like you but he has such breath-taking beauty, then there is the one that looks like he is in a wolf costume. It always makes me feel better it is like they are fighting my nightmares."

Kaeda soon steps out from her hiding spot, "My child, Naraku is trying to lure you through your nightmares. You most be what he needs to complete his plan. But the three youkai you spoke of are Inuyasha (you know that one), Sesshomauru (the one with breath-taking beauty, and Koga, the one with-"

Tati cut off, "With the wolf outfit. So they are not human at all?"

"No, except Inuyasha he is a half breed." Kagome answered patting Inuyasha's head.

Inuyasha let out a loud, "FEH!"

Kaeda gave Tati and Kagome the wisest answer she could think of, "Your nightmares are real and Naraku will try everything he said. You will probably meet and make friends with all of those demons you saw in your dreams protecting you."

"Not me," Inuyasha murmured.

"So Lady Kaeda, what is the best choice," Miroku asked with Shippo perched on his shoulder as they came out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from?" Inuyasha asked stunned that he didn't hear them.

As though he were able to read Inuyasha's mind Shippo replied in an arrogant voice, "Not down wind." Then suck out his tongue in triumph before Inuyasha's fist hit him on the head.

"Ow, why did you do that?" Shippo whined.

"Cause you're a brat," Inuyasha stated.

"Come on guys stop it," she said as she smiled but glared at Miroku as he inched toward Tati. She stepped in between them to make sure Miroku wouldn't grope her sister.

Kaeda let out a fake cough to get attention, "Tati, your sister is right you should go home."

Now Tati was pouting, "That is so not fair."

Kagome asked Inuyasha, "Can you take her to the well I'm sort of tired."

"Whatever."

Tati ran back to Kaeda's hut and got her book bag and left with Inuyasha in silence. Thinking, `I'm coming back I must come back. It's like something is pulling me to stay here I got to see what it is.'

THANKS FOR READING!!

If you want me to continue my story I need at least 1 review because I don't know if you guys like it or not.