InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety ❯ Broken Hearts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

||=====||=====||=====||=====||=====||

Anxiety

Chapter 1: Ripped Heart

||=====||=====||=====||=====||=====||

Summary: He would fear from his past. He was trained to kill. He would never forget… the way she broke his heart over again. He came back with more terror in his eyes and eager to kill…

||=====||=====||=====||=====||=====||

It struck me like pain. I felt abandoned. My heart broke in two that couldn't be fixed if set eyes on my soul mate. From that moment I knew that I lost everything. How could she do that to me. She knew how much she meant to me but she stabbed me in back. I heard the truth with my ears. I ran. I ended up at the God Tree. Where I first met her. Where she set me free. How badly I wanted to kill her. But if I truly did love her I couldn't.

"Inu Yasha" Kagome came. I turned not to face her.

"I see you made a decision," I said coldly.

"No! Please you got this all wrong"

"Iie, I saw and heard enough to tell me the truth, please go away. I can't bare to look at you again"

"Inu Yasha I love you"

"Kagome I lost Kikyou's trust, I already lost yours. A couple of words won't bring me back to you"

"I love you"

"You love me?" I said with a weak laugh. " I thought you were different. But it turns out I looked at the wrong side of you"

"I love you!" Kagome trying to persuade Inu Yasha.

"So that explains, why you were with Kouga and told him how much you deceive me?" I said turned to face Kagome. Years begun falling out of her eyes.

"You don't under stand!" She choked out.

" Kagome if you love me…Then you will agree with my decision"

"Inu-Chan?" She said with confusion.

"Kagome here I hold the Shikon jewel," I said holding the jewel between my forefinger and thumb. " My wish is finally beginning to start… with the powers of the jewel I will ask only on thing--"

"To become youkai" Kagome whispered angrily. "No"

"I made my decision and nothing can force me out of it. This is my destiny, how much you hate it or not"

"Please.. This is… is not your destiny. You fate doesn't belong to a youkai"

"Kagome… the way you hurt me is unexplainable. Your hatred words will stay solemnly burned onto me heart" With me words Kagome dropped to her knees.

"I hate you" Kagome whispered under her tears. "I hate you!" She said more loudly.

"So you've said" The Shikon jewel changed black as Inu Yasha held it tightly in his palm. "I heard it once… I hear it twice. It will remain with me. Once my wish has come true. I ask for no favors but one. Will you strike me with you arrow aimed at me heart?" Kagome came into more tears.

"You bastard!" Kagome said between her teeth.

"Kagome your heartless words will be a mark on my heart. I ask again strike with your arrow so I won't die of a broken heart but will die of a youkai" Kagome sat there silent. I stood there, holding onto the jewel that spread through my body.

I held the jewel up to my heart and it sank into it. I started to yell of the pain. I could feel the youkai blood take over the hanyou. My eyes turned to blood, my claws grew stronger, and I grew stronger. When the pain had died out I begun to laugh as my wish had just come true.


"Kagome, your arrow will kill me if you put all your hatred of me into it," I said with a hoarse voice.

"Sit!" Kagome cried out. It didn't work.

"You have no power against me," I said. "Kill me hurry" I tightened my fist tighter.

Kagome steadily got her self up. She drew out an arrow and fit it into her bow.

I stood there, suddenly a black circle begun to outline me. It grew darker and soon you could longer see me. I stood relaxed. This couldn't be the worst thing that could happen to me. All I want is to run away from her. The arrow went through the black vapor that covered me. Suddenly the vapor had disappeared taking along me. I didn't care where I was just the thought of getting away from Kagome would be a pleasure.

Kagome fell back onto her knees with tears. She looked up, to see where I had been standing. And right in the God tree the arrow had struck. …

'Inu yasha…"

||=====||=====||=====||=====||=====||

I was a shadow to be cast away

I feared of loving again with my heart

I left you to think

I hate you because I no longer love

I cried for you

I was a shadow to be cast away

I feared of ever trusting you with me Heart Lake&9;

I left you of your words

I hate you because love no longer lasts

I cried for you

I was a shadow to be cast away

I fear to think with me heart

I left you of the pain you bought me

I hate you because your love was made of lies

I cried for you

I was a shadow to be cast away

I feared to becoming good

I left you to kill

I hate you because I'm different

I left no tears for you…

||=====||=====||=====||=====||=====||