InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety ❯ Thoughts and concepts ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's note:
Hi, this chapter is about Inuyasha's side of the last chapter…I hope ya like it.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters, but I do own Kyasha Tanaka…Muhahahaha!
 
+++Chapter 4+++
++Thoughts and concepts++
 
Inuyasha woke up to an annoying buzz that would not stop. His eyelids felt like they were weighed down by rocks as he opened them. Inuyasha sat up and glanced at his alarm clock, he and Kagome had came back to her time since Mrs. Higurashi had so eagerly signed him up at a school in Tokyo he could work at and choose a career he would like to pursue. Idiot he was back then, chose to become a gym teacher….that was a proud moment that he would easily want to forget.
 
“Kagome…” He gently nudged her over, since she specifically said she wanted to get up with him and have him drop her and Daitan off at her mother's till he was done at school. “Kagome, get up….” He pushed her over and she was in such a daze she fell off the bed with a `thump'.
 
“Oww!” Kagome said as she sat up and rubbed her back. “Why didn't you save me?” She had a smirk on her head, though she was in a pissed off mood for his rude awaken.
 
“Oh, come on, you said before that I didn't have to save you all the time, that you could take care of yourself. Don't you yell at me for not saving you when all you did was fall off the bed, which technically wasn't my fault.” By the time Inuyasha had explained the whole scene to Kagome, he was already dressed and leaving the room. “You better hurry and wake up Daitan if you want me to drop you two off.”
 
“Ugh!” Was all Kagome said as she got up and got dressed. She stood in front of the mirror and examined herself. Kagome nodded in approval and grabbed the brush from her dresser. Inuyasha popped his head in the room, but she didn't notice; he smirked as an evil plot came to mind. He tip-toed behind her and grabbed her by the waist and wrapped his arms around her.
 
Inuyasha smirked when he heard her gasp. He inhaled her scent and started to nip at her neck. Inuyasha felt her shiver under his touch; he smiled as he sent butterfly kisses down her neck.
 
“Ewww!!! Mommy, Daddy that's disgusting!” They both jumped when they heard their son scream and run.
 
“You better go find him before we scar him for life.” Kagome said as they both giggled.
 
“Hurry it up wench, we ain't got all day.” With that, he was out the door. Kagome heard the two going at it in the living room, rough housing after she specifically said to not do it in the house, but then it ended as she heard a thump against the wall and a vase smash to the ground then her loyal and non-tattle telling son screaming `Daddy did it, I swear!'.
 
Kagome giggled, put her hair brush down and walked out to see two hanyou's pleading for forgiveness. She shook her head and knelt down to pick up the mess. Inuyasha came up and helped and that left a scared to death Daitan standing there watching his parents cleaning up the mess. He convinced himself to help.
 
“Okay, I already told you two, no wrestling inside remember? Wait till we get back to Sango's place alright?” Kagome explained as she sat up and grabbed something for breakfast for her and her son. “Let's get going.”
 
“Yeah! Grandma, we're coming!” Daitan called as he ran out the door to their apartment. Knowing his Grandma couldn't hear him, he ran out the apartment door and headed outside.
 
“Hey, wait up kid!” Inuyasha called out after his son. Kagome smiled as she watched her family go out the door, Inuyasha on Daitan's tail. Then her smile turned into a frown, remembering that this wasn't her full family. There was another. Her only daughter, Kyasha, her pride and joy. She never saw her beautiful baby girl ever since that dreadful day when she was kidnapped. Inuyasha and she had looked for days, months, years even, that's when Kagome and Inuyasha decided to stay mostly in her time to wait and see if anything came up.
 
“Hey, Kagome, come on, I'm going to be late.” She heard a rather irritated Inuyasha say.
 
“I'm coming.” She stated. Kagome shook off that fact and jogged up to her boys.
 
88888888888888888
 
“Okay, Inuyasha, be careful. We don't want you to hurt any of the kids in your class.” Mrs. Higurashi stated as Inuyasha was half way down the stairs.
 
“I'll be back soon! Listen to Mommy, Daitan!” Inuyasha said his goodbyes and left in the blink of an eye. He had just recently got a job being a gym class teacher at Kagome's old school. He was okay with it, but he wished they could go back to his time more often.
 
`You know we can't do that. Kagome's still thinking about…oh, geez, how long do we have to look; she's probably across the country by now. She's living her own life now; it would be horrible to take her away now….even if we find her.'
 
Inuyasha hated the thought that his daughter was out there some where, and they couldn't get to her. He wanted to move on, but he also didn't want to push Kagome. She still had hope that they would find their baby, their daughter.
 
`How old is she now? It's been fourteen years. Her birthday is actually around the corner. I hope she's okay.' Inuyasha always thought he had to be the though one, the one that didn't worry. But he worried everyday about his daughter, she was his first child. Inuyasha hated knowing that he couldn't have saved her, that he was weak.
 
“Mr. Izayoi?” A young woman's voice asked as he entered the school. “You're the new teacher, am I correct?”
 
He looked around and met his eyes with the young secretary of the school. Her eyes were bright blue, she had shiny brown hair, and she looked like she never had an argument in her life. She looked so happy, and he could start to see wrinkles from smiling too much, it was starting to freak him out.
 
“Yes, I'm Mr. Izayoi, I'm the new gym teacher.” He stated. He was amazed with himself, at how knowledgeable he had become about Kagome's time. Yeah, he had now lived here for fifteen or so years, but he found that he wasn't as quite perceptive as he thought.
 
“Okay, I have a sheet you have to sign, and I'll tell you where to go.” She stated happily as she handed him the bright pink sheet. She pointed where to sign and then clicked a button on her phone.
 
“Mrs. Yamadouchai, please come to the office, Mrs. Yamadouchai, please come to the office.” Her voice came on the intercom, and made Inuyasha jump a little; he wouldn't admit that it surprised him in the least though. “Someone will come and explain things to you, and then you will be free to go to your first class. Here's their attendance sheet, just call out their names, and well, you know the rest.”
 
Just as she finished talking, an older teacher walked in the room.
 
“Mrs. Yamadouchai? Mr. Izayoi needs your assistance; it's his first day teaching here.” The secretary added as she went back to typing, vigorously at the computer in front of her.
 
“Mr. Izayoi? Please come with me.” She led him to a small room, and began to tell him what he had to do during the day. To Inuyasha, this was going to be a long day.
 
88888888888888888
 
“Okay straight through that door is your class, any questions?” Mrs. Yamadouchai asked.
 
“No, I'm fine…” Inuyasha said, as he tried to keep his temper down. The teacher that had been explaining things to him, made everything that seemed so simple, so damn hard.
 
He walked through the doors and saw the class, his class, sitting there just staring at him as if they were going to all attack him at once. He shook that thought off as he decided to introduce himself.
 
“Hello, my name is Mr. Izayoi, and I'll be your new gym class teacher for the rest of the year.” He stated. `Okay, that wasn't too hard, they all look likes zombies, no life in them.' He thought of what to do next. Attendance.
 
“I will now take attendance.” He began naming off the names. It wasn't that hard, there were a few he couldn't pronounce but the kids didn't take any offence to it. Everything was going great until he got down to a name that shook him up a bit.
 
“Kyasha?” He asked, he couldn't believe that this name, the name he chose, was being used. Inuyasha looked up to see a young girl raise her arm up to show that she was here.
 
“I'm here.” Was all she said as she turned her attention back to her friend. The girl looked back at Inuyasha and got the chills that he was staring at her and got up to walk away.
 
`How can that be? How many people have her name? She's just a stupid human, she can't be…' He began to continue with the names. When he finished, he called the class over, and began to explain how to play this game he had just learned from Kagome only a few weeks ago. Inuyasha explained it exactly like Kagome had said.
 
Inuyasha was interrupted by a very loud whistle coming from the back. Everyone turned their heads and his eyes met with that girl again. That Kyasha, the girl he just couldn't shake off. She wasn't his…no she couldn't be, his daughter wouldn't be a human, and she would've been a hanyou like him.
 
Inuyasha was about to tell the girl off but was stopped to see her friend handle it like it was a regular thing.
 
“Shhh!” The girl's friend, Kana, said as she smiled at him, creepily, but he forced a smile back and continued to explain the game of `baseball'.
 
88888888888888888
 
Inuyasha kind of liked this. The kids weren't that athletic but who was complaining. The one thing that had Inuyasha stumped was that girl, Kyasha. She was only a human but she could almost keep up with him. The girl had made 3 homeruns already and wasn't even winded. Kyasha just kept playing the game, Inuyasha smirked.
 
He liked this girl; she wouldn't give up at all. He tried getting her out, and he made a game out of it. Inuyasha always waited for her to come to the plate so he could prove himself to this girl.
 
It was her turn next; he would show this smart-mouthed girl whose boss. Kyasha walked up to the plate as he heard her friends cheer her on. She just had to get a homerun and her team would have kicked the other teams butt. Either way, they would win. But he knew Kyasha wanted more, she wanted to totally mutilate the other team, to kick their butts back to Tim buck two.
 
“Okay, Kyasha, I'm going to give you a personal favorite of mine.” Inuyasha said as he raised his arm and threw the ball at her with all his might. He wasn't surprised to see her hit it with ease. He watched the ball soar before she took off after it.
 
Inuyasha took a few stops along his way for the ball so he didn't blow his cover of being a hanyou, which is what the hat was for, his ears brought excessively much attention he learned from being in Kagome's time.
 
He was now on his way back, and saw Kyasha nearing third base. He decided to run faster and catch her at home. Inuyasha saw the girl run with half of her potential; he smirked, knowing that she slowed down thinking that she was going to make it no matter what. He stopped right in front of her and slammed his foot down on the base. It was almost comical; her expression was so shocked that Inuyasha couldn't help but smirk at the fact that he kicked her butt.
 
“You're pretty good, for a girl.” Was all he said as he walked off to his clip board? `How is it that that girl can run that fast without using all of her energy? I know that humans can't do that. From being surrounded by humans I know that they should be winded just running shorts distances. But this girl runs like…like…' He couldn't say it. It couldn't be true. Kyasha couldn't be a….hanyou or youkai even.
 
Inuyasha looked up and saw the girl walking away with her friends to the change room. `I better keep and eye on that girl.' He thought as he cleaned up after the game.
 
88888888888888888
 
Inuyasha was finally on his way out the school doors. He sighed. `This is going to take a lot out of me.' He thought to himself, but was broken from his thoughts when he smelt….smoke? He bolted as fast as he could to Kagome and his son.
 
Inuyasha reached the stairs and saw a backpack; he grabbed it and right away knew that it belonged to that girl, Kyasha. He took it with him as he continued to run up the stairs. He made it up there in a matter of seconds.
 
“What the hell happened here?” He asked but stopped when he collided into a small person. He was now on the ground with someone on his back that wouldn't get up. He looked back and stopped breathing.
 
“Get off of me woman!” he glanced back and saw `her'. “Kyasha? Is that you?” He asked, almost afraid of a response.
 
“Mr. Izayoi?” She asked as she got up and gave him a hand to get up. He ignored it as usual but saw that it ticked the girl off that reminded him of someone. `Kagome?' He thought. Her response to him ignoring her hand was exactly like Kagome's. He almost laughed. Almost.
 
“It's nothing, but what are you doing here?” He demanded but turned his head and saw Kagome and Daitan lay out on the ground. He didn't wait for her response as he ran to his mate's side.
 
“Well, she was the one who rescued your son.” Mrs. Higurashi added in as she stood and walked over to the two.
 
“Really?” He asked. He saw Kyasha fumbling around with her backpack that he had grabbed but dropped at the top when he ran into her.
 
“Yes, Mr. Izayoi…I did.” She said as they both watched her run down the stairs.
 
“Are you alright? I mean, not everyone is able to get out of a burning building in one piece. You can call me Inuyasha; I'm not really fond of being dubbed as `Mr. Izayoi'….” Inuyasha tried to explain it to him and Mrs. Higurashi.
 
“Okay, I'm fine though, not a scratch on me.” She said in a cheerful and fake voice. “Inuyasha, I better be getting home, I have to cram for next week's exams. See ya at school tomorrow!” She shouted as she ran down the steps for home.
 
“That girl is…different.” Inuyasha said as he watched Kyasha's disappearing form run down the stairs.
 
“Well, maybe you should tell her that, maybe she has a few secrets of her own…” Mrs. Higurashi told him as they both heard the echoing sirens coming closer from down the street.
 
 
 
There I updated it, I hope you like the edited version a bit better, thanks!
 
Inu-Kag15®