InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety ❯ Collision ( Chapter 30 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

++Chapter 30++
++Collision++
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome screamed as she saw him run in. However, it was too late…Daitan was gone. “No…” She whispered.
 
“Damn you!” Inuyasha screamed as he blasted the moths with his wind scar, going mad with anger.
 
“Inuyasha, settle down!” Miroku and Sango continued to try to get the hanyou under control, but nothing was working.
 
“We have to get the others.” Sango mumbled to Miroku, they looked up and saw them all, looking scared and hopeless as Inuyasha plowed through the remaining youkai to get Kyasha and Daitan.
 
Sango grabbed her weapon, ready to fight and get back the ones they love. Miroku had her back.
 
Miroku and Sango headed for the doors, trying to get a way up to where the others were.
 
Sango tossed her weapon up, slicing the rope to Chansu's cage.
 
“Aww!” he screamed as he came closer and closer to the ground.
 
Miroku jumped out and caught the cage, as the weight of the cage knocked him over.
 
“Papa.” Chansu whispered as he hugged him through the cage. “Are you okay?”
 
“Yeah…just fine.” Miroku smiled as he got his breath back.
 
“We still can't unlock them, we need a key.” Sango pointed out.
 
“I know…where it is.” Came a voice. Sango and Miroku looked up to see Kooketsu lying down.
 
“Where?” Miroku asked.
 
“The…moth by the door there…he has the keys for the humans' cages.” Sango nodded and went after the moth youkai, killing him with one sweep.
 
“We have to hurry, there starting to get Kyasha ready.” Miroku whispered.
 
“Ready for what?” Kooketsu asked, as she started to sit up.
 
“There trying to take her soul.” Sango mumbled. Kooketsu sat up and stood.
 
“We have to her get her out of there.” He stated.
 
“I'll go help him, you get the others out of there cages.” Sango nodded to Miroku. She got up and walked over to the wolf youkai. “Let's get them back.” Kooketsu nodded.
 
88888888888888888
 
Kyasha lay motionless. She couldn't pull herself together as the ropes around her wrists started to bruise her skin.
 
“Kyasha…” She moaned, her voice wasn't working. “We're going to get you out of here.”
 
`Sango…' Kyasha thought as she felt her hands being released from there binds.
 
“Come on, let's go.” Sango picked up the hanyou and ran out, Kooketsu was helping the best he could, but lucky for them, Inuyasha was doing pretty well with that distraction himself.
 
“Kyasha!” Kagome cried as she ran over.
 
“Kagome, Miroku got you out?” She nodded.
 
“Oh…is she alright?” Sango sighed.
 
“I think she's still unconscious. All of her wounds have reopened from before.”
 
“We have to help her, the best we can.” Kagome cried. Sango tore a part of her taijiya cloth off. Miroku did the same. Soon, Kagome had enough to bandage Kyasha's back wound.
 
“Will she be okay?” Kooketsu asked.
 
“I think so.” Kagome smiled at the silent affection the wolf youkai was giving her daughter.
 
“Good.” Kooketsu mumbled as he fell to the ground from exhaustion.
 
“Oh, is he alright?” Kagome examined him and found him to be okay, just tired.
 
“Ma...ma…” A faint voice called out. Kagome rushed to her daughter's side.
 
“Oh, Kyasha…you're okay.” Kagome whispered as she held the hanyou's head in her arms, crying.
 
“Mama…wh…what…” She couldn't finish her own sentence.
 
“Don't worry Kyasha, you'll be okay.” Kagome cried more. She hushed Kyasha down, slowly releasing her, finding her out again.
 
Kagome glanced up and saw Inuyasha running up to her and her friends.
 
“Kagome…” He trailed off.
 
“Inuyasha.” They looked into each other's eyes. “We have to get out of here.”
 
He nodded, “They took…Daitan's soul…and his body with them…there somewhere in the castle.” Inuyasha said sadly.
 
“Let's split up, we'll cover more ground.” Sango suggested.
 
“Okay, Miroku…you go with your kids and Sango.” They nodded and left.
 
“Inuyasha…Kyasha and Kouga's son are still out. We can't leave them here.” Kagome stated.
 
“I'll carry them.”
 
“How, there's two of them.” Kagome said in disbelief.
 
“Just let me handle that.” Inuyasha kissed his mate and then got her to help him lift up the two teenagers. “Let's go.”
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters, anime of manga. Rumiko Takahashi does and I'm glad she had the imagination to create such amazing characters to play with.