InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anything for you ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE LATELY ON EITHER ONE OF MY STORIES… BUT I HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM INSTEAD GOING TO DO A QUICK 3 SHOT AND THEN CONTINUE WITH MY STORIES, FAIR? ALL RIGHTY THEN HERE IT GOES…
 
 
 
ANYTHING FOR YOU…
 
 
“I'm going to marry her.”
 
Shock was the first thing that appeared on the great Lord Inutaisho's face, he had not foreseen this, “You do realize the consequences of your actions Sesshomaru.”
 
Silence was met with the Lord Taiyoukai's words, Lord Inutaisho gave a sigh and then he began to walk back towards his desk, “You have only known her-“
 
“It is of no concern how long I have known her, father.” The words were calm, but held an underlining of aggravation in them.
 
Turning around to face his eldest son, Inutaisho's face held another emotion on it, and his amber eyes narrowed with suspicion, “You have known her longer than when she was brought here?”
 
Sesshomaru's silence answered it all.
 
“You mean to tell me, that my son, MY SON!” Lord Inutaisho's yell shook the room as the anger began to swirl throughout the castle, “Has been seeing this, this” waving his arms in disgust, “GIRL even though he is betrothed to another? What honor-“
 
“Do not speak of honor to me father” as Sesshomaru said the last word he spat it out with venom, he then moved to touch one of the lilies that were in a vase on his fathers desk as he spoke again, “you took another mate only a year after mother died, and yet you say I have no honor? What great Wiseman are you when you don't even know what is wrong… what you did after my mother died was wrong.”
 
Scoffing, Lord Inutaisho turned, his long silver swished as he did so, “What I did is nothing in comparison as to what you are doing… are you going to mark her as your mate along with this supposed marriage?”
 
“I all ready have.”
 
The air sparked with the matched anger between the two, but Inutaisho was the first to back down. There were rumors along the western territory that Inutaisho feared his own son, which one was still a mystery to others outside the castle, but all in the castle knows that Sesshomaru surpasses Inutaisho in strength and youki, making him more likely to take over the territories, but for some odd reason didn't, while thinking about this right then Inutaisho realized something.
 
“She doesn't want you to take over the territories doesn't she?”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes told all, and as it did, Sesshomaru lips lifted into a smug smirk, making his father infuriated.
 
“You are going to give up your title, land, money, livelihood, and family, all for a HUMAN WENCH?!”
 
On the floor next to Inutaisho's left foot, an acid hole appeared, but Inutaisho all ready knew what it meant; it was a warning.
 
“I will not allow you to talk about her as if she were nothing,” Sesshomaru's words came out as a growl, barely understandable.
 
Looking down to the ground Inutaisho also noted the fact that it was only, by his estimation, an inch away from his foot. He began to contemplate past events much like this; the inches grew closer to his harm, what did this mean?
 
“Do you even care for her Sesshomaru? Or is this because you want to get back at me for things I `did' in the past…”
 
Sesshomaru stood there with his arrogant smirk and turned around to walk to the door, but before leaving he said over his shoulder, “ I do not care for her…”
 
Inutaisho let out a sigh of ease before glaring at his son for his next words.
 
“… I love her.”
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“I don't like the fact that you made your father angry with you.”
 
All that Sesshomaru did was grunt as he rolled her to her side and slid his arms possessively around her petite waist. He placed his nose into her neck and took a long inhale of her heavenly scent.
 
“My father wanted me to marry Kagura, would you want that or him disagreeing with me?”
 
He chuckled after his mate nuzzled in his chest and said the latter.
 
“Kagome… it wasn't a matter between me choosing my father or you, though I still would have chosen you.”
 
She raised her head and gave him the smile that he loved, then took his hand and placed it on her flat stomach, “do you want a boy or girl?” changing the subject with the reason as to why Sesshomaru left.
 
He smiled a small one as he grasped her face with his hands and said in the softest tone possible, “it doesn't matter to me,” and the gave a mischievous look, “because we will have both one way or the other.”
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
5 years later…
 
 
“Strike!”
 
The courtyard was full of men clashing training swords against one another; the smell of sweat was suffocating the area.
 
A man in a purple monks outfit comes to the general of the whole army, “General Sesshomaru, it is almost night fall, shall I separate the men and tell them to rest?”
 
Sesshomaru was merely standing on the stone wall balancing himself, his now black hair was flowing in the wind, as his still amber eyes checked to see who was the weak and who was the strong, and his now blank forehead furrowed as he was disappointed at a mans unsuccessful attack. He then looked at the monk with a sidelong glance before returning to survey his men, “I say when practice is over.”
 
At this Miroku gave a small grin as he bowed down and walked away only to pause and looked back at his General with a questioning look in his eyes, “O, well then General, I suppose then you say when it is time for your return home… which isn't it today?” after that he turned and left.
 
Sesshomaru waited until Miroku was out of sight before he spoke “Practice is over!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“That will be twenty silver coins general…”
 
“Thank you.”
 
Taking his purchases, Sesshomaru turned and walked away; heading towards the forest. When he was sure that no one was following him, he closed his eyes and changed back into his true form. With that he continued to walk home.
 
Many things had happened in the past five years, on of which was the fact that his father has a bounty on his head for the supposed treason on the lands…. Which was fine with Sesshomaru until his father also posted a bounty on Kagome's head as well, which meant that Inutaisho was going to die.
 
Inuyasha, his no good little brother, is now the heir to the throne and now has tetsaiga (don't know if it's spelled right!) which was the sword that he, Sesshomaru, always wanted.
 
Walking faster now he saw the cottage that he made for his Kagome three years ago, and it looked to him like she's home now…
 
“PAPA!”
 
Turning around to the direction of the scream, Sesshomaru caught his son, Hiroshi. Hiroshi was a five-year-old hyper child with black hair and blue eyes, like his mother, the only things that were Sesshomaru's attributes were the tail that the boy clings to like a teddy bear, and his crescent moon on the boy's forehead.
 
After lifting his son up into his arms, Sesshomaru then smiled and placed him down, walking towards the cottage…
 
“Looks like someone is glad to see you, Sesshou…”
 
Looking up, he saw his beautiful mate Kagome standing there at the doorway with a slight bulge in her stomach. He went to her slowly and gave her a peck on the cheek, along with a whisper for only her to hear that gave her a bright red blush along her cheeks.
 
“Hiroshi,” Kagome suddenly called to the boy that was standing there looking at his parents, “Go into the house and wash up for dinner.”
 
“But mama…”
 
“do as your mother says,” Sesshomaru tells the boy with out looking at him, he was only staring at Kagome at the moment, “You shouldn't argue with her…”
 
After Hiroshi left with a scowl on his face into the house, Kagome laughed as she launched herself into Sesshomaru's arms and rained his face with kisses, “welcome home…”
 
A/N CHAPTER ONE!