InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Miroku's Nightmare, and Romeo and Juliet ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: You know the drill. We don't own ANYTHING INUYASHA! And we know it SUX!!

Chapter Fifteen

"Heh, heh, heh..." Bankotsu snickered.

"Pass me the eye liner." Sam said.

"No get your own! I'm drawing a cute flower!" Andrea said.

"Wench, just give her the eyeliner while I do lipstick." Inuyasha said.

"Paint an X on his face!" Bankotsu said. Inuyasha put an X on his face. Andrea threw the eyeliner behind her, and then grabbed a paintbrush and gave the eyeliner a watery look.

"Done here!" Sam said, after putting a fake mole on Miroku with the eyeliner she retrieved.

"Same here." Bankotsu and Andrea said in unison.

"Inuyasha...hurry he's going to wake up!" Andrea whispered. Inuyasha waved her off as he continued putting cosmetics on Miroku. Then he backed off.

"Cool...now there's just one thing missing..." Sam said.

"What's that?" Bankotsu asked. Sam held up a miniskirt and halter top. They all snickered.

"No girls though, you might just do it to see something..." Inuyasha said, eyeing Sam the most. Sam sighed, and handed over the clothes, and was pushed away. Andrea gave them some leather knee high pumps, and walked after Sam.

"So, grab a soda from the staff vending machine?" Sam asked.

"Sure." Andrea agreed. They laughed and then went off. They soon got their soda, when they heard a shriek of fright from Miroku and they came running back, Sam with a Mountain Dew, and Andrea with an orange.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" They asked, only to burst out laughing. There in front of them, were the scared and nervous Inuyasha and Bankotsu, looking at Miroku pointing at them in a halter top and miniskirt along with the knee high leather pumps. He had a blobby black eye, eye shadow, eyeliner, lipstick, a fake mole, and all other freaky make up on him. You were lucky to tell it was a man because of the figure.

"Whoa Miroku, if you were a guy, I'd date you!" Andrea joked.

"Do you two know what I found those two DOING?!?!" Miroku asked, pointing at Bankotsu and Inuyasha.

"No...What?" Sam asked, in a bored monotone.

"THEY WERE DRESSING ME IN THIS!!" Miroku said, pulling at the hem of the miniskirt, only to have it slip down and him embarrassingly pull it back up again.

"IT'S NOT OUR FAULT! THE GIRLS MADE US DRESS YOU! WE DID IT BECAUSE WE WERE AFRAID THEY MIGHT TRY TO SEE SOME THINGS THEY SHOULDN'T WHILE THEY WERE PUTTING YOU IN THE CRAP!" Inuyasha retorted.

"I WOULDN'T CARE IF THEY DID!" Miroku retorted back.

"Eh...we have no idea whatsoever of what you're talking about Inuyasha. Though Miroku, you might want to stop your wishful thinking, and err...getting rid of that paint and makeup on your face." Sam said. Miroku rubbed some paint off his face and looked at the finger he did it with...he almost screamed, but instead he ran off, not even caring to lower the riser.

Andrea and Sam laughed, then did a special high five handshake for their victory.

"Hey, let's try something...I'm bored..." Andrea said after waiting a while for Miroku to return.

“Let’s try...karaoke!” Bankotsu cheered. Everyone but him shook their heads.

“How about…Romeo and Juliet?” Bankotsu asked. Everyone shrugged and put out four chairs, as Miroku came in.

“For being the last one to come in, then you’re-. “ Sam started. Then someone came in.

“Jaken is watching Rin, so I decided to go around and find out what people are doing here.” Sesshoumaru said. Miroku smiled and put another chair out.

“We were just about to play Romeo and Juliet!” Miroku said cheery. “And you’re it.” Sesshoumaru sighed and put on a blindfold. Everyone quickly took a seat, and Sesshoumaru spun three times and sat down on Inuyasha’s lap.

“Are you my Juliet?” Sesshoumaru asked, since he was a guy. Inuyasha glared his blindfolded half brother.

“No, and I ain’t no Juliet either.” Inuyasha snapped.

“Inuyasha, you really know how to ruin games.” Sesshoumaru said. Everyone stood, and Inuyasha put the blindfold on that Sesshoumaru had.

“FYI Inuyasha, you’re supposed to disguise your voice when you’re asked.” Andrea said. Inuyasha scowled and spun, then sat on Sam’s lap.

“Are you my Juliet?” Inuyasha asked.

“Sorry, but, you’re like, NOT my type.” Sam said, all preppy.

“Eh...Andrea?” Inuyasha asked.

“Heh. You wish.” Sam said. Inuyasha growled and moved to the next lap. Miroku’s lap.

“Are you my Juliet?” Inuyasha asked.

“No, Bankotsu’s is all mine…” Miroku said, in a high pitched voice.

“Miroku you pervert.” Inuyasha said. Everyone stood. And Inuyasha and Miroku switched. Everyone took new seats and Miroku spun. Then he sat on Bankotsu’s lap.

“No way yo! Dat’s mah Biotch there!” Bankotsu said, trying to talk street.

“Bankotsu! MAH DAWG!!!” Miroku said. Everyone stood, and Miroku took Bankotsu’s place and everyone sat as Bankotsu spun and sat on Sesshoumaru’s lap.

“Is that you? My dear Juliet?” Bankotsu said, all romantic.

“Not if my life depended on it!” Sesshoumaru said in a high pitched voice. He was pretty convincing.

“Sam?” Bankotsu asked.

“Nope. Sesshoumaru.” Sesshoumaru said. Bankotsu laughed.

“Whoa! That makeup’s getting to you!!!” Bankotsu laughed. He got up, spun, and went to the next lap. Andrea’s lap.

“Is this mah girl Juliet?” Bankotsu said, like he was street again. Andrea kissed his cheek and smiled.

“Hon-ay, I may be in love!” Andrea said like Daisy Duke from ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ using her southern accent.

“Ooh cool. Erm… Andrea? This is hard!” Bankotsu asked. Andrea pulled off the blind fold and threw it at Inuyasha, then smiled and went after Bankotsu, the two pretending to make out.

“EWE MY EYES!!!” Sam shrieked.

“If it was Andrea and another girl, it would be a wonderful sight to see.” Miroku said smiling. “EWE MIROKU!” Sam shrieked again. Andrea and Bankotsu stopped and Andrea took the blindfold and then spun around as everyone took seats. She took Sesshoumaru’s lap and kissed him on the lips. And giggled playfully. Sesshoumaru looked disgusted, but knew his ass would get kicked if he ever said anything.

“Is that my dear Romeo?” Andrea joked.

“Never will be either.” Sesshoumaru said, in a high pitched voice.

“EWE!! It sounds like Sam…but Sam don’t wear lip gloss… or I don’t think she does… I know! You smell like Sesshoumaru!” Andrea said.

To be Continued…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R/R peoples! PLEASE!
We want to know how it is. Even though it might be a little late, tell us!