InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ barcelona ❯ barcelona ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Barcelona

(Disclaimer-I don't own inuyasha.)

/…../=lyrics

"…."= if u don't know ur just an idiot.

`…' =inuyasha's pov

/Barcelona where the wind blows strong, /

/the churches don't have windows but the grave yards do, /

`Holly shit, this looks awful… what happed here…they must have beat us to it again… if only we could move faster…'

Inuyasha stared at the barren waste land. The ground was soaked with blood and flesh, from its former inhabitants. "Shippo, lady sango, and I will search for survivors. Lady kagome, will you tend to inuyasha's wounds?" asked miroku. "Yeah…" kagome replied.

The kitsune, the monk, and the taji-na set off. Kagome began to wrap the inu's wounds tenderly in bandages. Inuyasha once again became frustrated.

/me and my shadow are, wrestling again, /

`This is so annoying! Why can't I just say it?! I'm so pathetic…'

The sky rumbled as if to reflect the inu's mood, it began to rain.

/look out stranger there's a dark cloud moving in, /

"Inuyasha! Listen to me! If you stay out there you'll catch a cold!" kagome shouted at inuyasha. He was sitting in his usual tree branch, ignoring her. "Fine! If you get sick it's your fault!" kagome shouted. "I never said I would blame it on you in the first place!" said inuyasha. "uhgggrrrrr! If that's how its gonna be i'm going HOME!!" kagome yelled. "FINE!!" inuyasha shouted. `damn I didn't mean to make her leave…'

/but if you could hear the voice in my heart, it would tell you, /

/ i'm afraid i'm alone…/

~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~ ~~*~~~*~~~*~~

/…/=lyrics

"…"=talking

`….'=kagome thoughts

(a few days later kagome is back)

/super paranoid, /

/I'm blending, I'm blurring, I'm bleeding/

/into the scenery, /

"aggghhhh!" kagome yelled. "kagome! Get away from here! You'll get hurt!" inuyasha yelled. "no! im fine! We finally caught up to this demon who has 3 shards and I'm not going to stand it out!" kagome yelled back. "stupid wench!" inuyasha shouted at her.

`why do I stay here? Its obvious he hates me…I've got a much better chance with hojo…'

/loving some one else is always easier, /

/but I hold myself hostage in the mirror, /

`I look in those eyes and I just can't leave…I see my reflection so clearly…'

later after the battle was won, kagome was being lectured by inuyasha once again. "see what happens when you don't listen to me?!? Look at you! You're hurt really bad! I told you I could handle it!" inuyasha yelled at her. "if I hadn't fired my arrow at that beast in time you would be dead!" kagome protested. "that's not the point!" said inuyasha angrily. "FINE since I'm obviously just a burden I'M GOING HOME!"

`why am I leaving? I want to stay so badly…why do I always have to make it seem like I'm angry?

/but if you could hear the voice in my heart, it would tell you, /

/I'm tired of feeling this way, /

kagome shivered in her bed, feeling miserable. She wished she was still in the feudal era…with inuyasha…she missed him…

/some one wont you please, hold me, release me, show me, /

/the meaning of mercy, /

`I can't stand to act much longer…I have to let go…of reputation and be true to myself…'

/let me loose, /

kagome heard a thump behind her. She turned over and was face to face with inuyasha. "kagome I'm sorry for being a jerk. I know I treat you bad but I…. I love you…" inuyasha said. "oh, I love you too!" kagome cried. Inuyasha hugged her.

/fly, fly, fly, let me fly, and I wont be held back, /

/I will lead with my heart. /

THE END

Song by: jewel

Authors note: I know its kinda cheesy but I was listening to the song and I realized it fit perfectly to kagome's and inuyasha's true feelings, so I wrote this up… *sweat drops* ohh, and ally and leslie…SHUT UP!! DON'T SAY A WORD!!