InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bargaining Death ❯ Brewing ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

** you know the deal

Ps.. im sorry it has taken me so long. Its been a heinous few weeks with school work. The work isn't hard its just time consuming. I hope I didn't lose all of my readers. Ja!

Brewing

Sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains leaving a shaded glow on the carpet. A figured draped in black clothing rested upon the bedding staring at the ceiling. A sinuous arm propped up the gentleman's head as he stared into thoughts unknown. A vision of serene pleasure to any viewer lay in thought. Initially pure thoughts bleed into more sensuous thoughts that brought the young man's temperature to a higher degree. Unfortunately all dreams are brought to an end. A soft knock was heard at the door.

"What is it?" a gruff voice shot forth from the inner sanctum of the room. "Inuyasha I feel that it would be beneficial that we speak. Can I come in?" a timid male voice asked

"Whatever monk lets just get this over with ok?" The casual monk folded his legs in a pretzel position as the man on the bed sat up folding his arms in front of him in a defensive manner.

"I see that you have taken a liking to Kagome. Dare I suggest those feelings are amorous?" The monk raised his eyebrow in a suggestive manner.

"Get those thoughts out of your mind before I remove them for you." Growled the obviously not humored hanyou.

Taken a back " I did not mean any disrespect but I do know that Kagome is quite taken with you and I do not want for her to get hurt. She is like a little sister to me and I want nothing but the best for her."

Inuyasha sat watching the monk's expressions as they ranged from fear, to admiration.

"I am also intrigued as to why you mentioned my namesake. Dare I ask why?"

"I find Japanese history to my taste. I specialized in feudal era Japan in college. Does that answer your question?"

"But the reference you made is something that has not been documented only passed through word of mouth."

"I read between the fucking lines ok? History is a subjective subject. Are you done with the interrogation?"

"Now that you mention it no. I feel that I should familiarize myself with you, since you must obviously have long term aspirations for young Kagome. We should probably get to know each other better, even be friends."

"Fine whatever monk."

"Ok let's start. Where are you from?"

"Kyoto"

"Ok. What do you do for a living?"

"None of your damn business!"

"Touchy aren't we? Ok hmm… Do you have any family?"

"No they are all dead. Are we done with the 500 fucking questions. I have more important things to do."

"As?"

A confused look graced Inuyasha's face "Um. I I I it's none of your business what I have to do."

"It is getting a bit late you are right I should retire for the evening. I want to be refreshed when I go chase the ladies tomorrow. Would you like to come?"

"No, no thank you." Inuyasha had a sudden realization that perhaps the letch was not such a bad person. He was only trying to look out for Kagome's welfare saving her from the likes of him.

"Ok suit yourself but I must say the women of Tokyo are the finest in all of Japan." Miroku left with a small smile on his face acknowledging his victory.

The door shut with a small locking sound signaling to the room's inhabitant that it was safe to recline and day dream yet again.

***********

The young girl downstairs hummed to herself a quaint little tune that her father would lull her to sleep with, while she prepared the night's dinner for her friends and family. Miroku sat down at the chair nearest to where the young girl was working.

"So what's on the menu tonight? Well I thought we would have Oden tonight. Since I am cooking and it is my favorite."

"That's fine I am happy with anything you cook Kagome."

"Soooo, what did you and Inuyasha talk about?"

"Nothing really that guy is closed up tighter than a priestess's legs."

"Miroku you pervert!"

"Well it is true!?!?!" **THWACK** as the spoon she was holding bounced off his cranium.

"Miroku you are insufferable."

The soft sound of demon's step was heard on the staircase. Inuyasha strolled into the kitchen with his hands in his pocket glaring at the perverted monk who only responded with a knowing smile. Kagome's cheeks colored a light pink after taking in the disarray of the hanyou's appearance. His hair was loose down his back and his shirt had more than a few buttons undone.

"Oi! What do I have something on my face? Haven't you ever seen a person going to get a drink from the refrigerator?"

"Oh! Why would I waste my time looking at you? You are taxing one minute you are charming and the next you are a total ass." Respond Kagome with restrained anger.

A smirk crossed the young man's face as he positioned himself so that his face was only a breath away from hers and his golden eyes bored holes into her soul. "Maybe I don't feel like being charming anymore? Maybe I should be more forthcoming with you and try to seduce you? Or if what Miroku said is true I should cut my loses now and leave you alone?"

The last comment was finished with a resounding slap from the insulted party.

"Why should I waste my time with you? You are such a jerk! I don't even know why I wasted my time with you! I should have never bothered to talk to you!"

Inuyasha was taken back from her outburst. Had he insulted her that much? While the man stood in shock a loud thud was heard from the yard.

Kagome rushed outside alongside of Miroku to see what caused the disturbance.

***hmm what do you think could of happened? Who know? Im gonna try to update soon but its hard with this much school work.