InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Believe you, Decieve you ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

READ THIS

If you like this fiction, please tell me. Why?

Unless I have ten reviews I will NOT update.

It makes me write longer chapters.

If you are among the first five people to review, the next chapter will be dedicated to you.

If you read it and liked it, it will only take a moment. Please.

Thank you for reading this fan fiction. Enjoy.

-Falling Leaves

By: Falling Leaves

Believe you, Deceive You

Prologue

"HIRAKOTSU!"

A giant boomerang spun through the air, slicing several straw dummies in half, and half again as it spun back on it's return trip. A girl of about

thirteen leapt into the air, her eyes narrowing in concentration as she caught it by one handle and sent it spinning again, slicing another set of dummies.

The boomerang soon enough came spinning back on it's return trip, and she started to reach for it but stopped herself. As it approached, everything slowed down in her mind as she gathered her legs beneath her and jumped into the air, twisting in midair and turning it into a roll as she dodged over the high speed object. She got up and went to the other side of the practice field where her younger brother was trying to yank the boomerang from the furrow in the ground.

"Saaaaaaaaaango! I can get it myself!"

She smiled and easily lifted it from the ground.

"Almost Kohaku.. Almost."

She closes her eyes and laughs lightly.

The scene fades to one of the eyes of the same girl a few years later at the age of fifteen. Her eyes are laughing and she is fighting in a karate ring.

A fist flew toward her and she dodged gracefully. As a barrage of kicks and punches came flying at her, she ducked under them all easily. She finally grew tired of toying with her prey. Another fist cam toward her face. She caught it with her hand a split second before it hit her face. A few seconds later a large man's body was throw from the ring. He groaned and sat up groggily. She smirked.

"I win."

He sighed and reached for his wallet. She walked away with a hundred dollars in her hand. She began walking away.

The scene blurs and clears to now show her a year later, at the age of sixteen standing in a kitchen where her parents were crying over the bruised and beaten body of her eleven year old brother.

Sad brown eyes stared into hers.

"A-all this time Kohaku... all this time... whenever I asked you... you... you... YOU LIED TO ME!" She flew into a rage. "DAMN YOU KOHAKU! WHY DID YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING?!" Her brother drew back frightened from his enraged sister, and their parents let her vent her rage.

"I AM YOUR SISTER! I CAN PROTECT YOU ONLY IF YOU TELL ME!"

He looked down sadly. She was shaking with rage as she roughly grabbed the first aid kit and sat down. She yanked Kohaku onto her lap and began tending to his bruises while breathing heavily.

The scene clouds over and fogs into Sango standing next to her brother concerned.

"Kohaku, why on earth are you limping?" He smiled weakly at her. "I fell down the stairway at school." Sango looked relieved. "Well be careful silly." She smiled contently and closed her eyes.

Her eyes open and her brother is peeling off his shirt in his room and wincing while her quickly grabs another.

Sango gasped as she saw the purple bruise on her brothers stomach. "Kohaku! What happened!?" He pulled on his shirt and turned away. "I tripped on something and fell onto a table." She sighed. "Be careful, your my only brother." He only nodded.

Sango's eyes snapped open, slightly disconcerted from her bad dream... which sadly was real and had happened last night. "You lied to me little brother. I cannot let you be hurt." She nodded into her pillow sleepily. `Tomorrow... Tomorrow.'

+|+|+

READ THIS

If you like this fiction, please tell me. Why?

Unless I have ten reviews I will NOT update.

It makes me write longer chapters.

If you are among the first five people to review, the next chapter will be dedicated to you.

If you read it and liked it, it will only take a moment. Please.

Thank you for reading this.

-Falling Leaves