InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Best Friends or More? ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: we do not own Inuyasha or anyone in the story.

Chapter one

It had been a long summer and everyone was glad to see each other again. Kagome had only seen him four times during the summer and she missed him so much. It all started freshman year on April 18th, 2004, they had been best friends since fourth grade. Well at the end of the second semester they were working after school with the elementary kids. One of the kids named Logan asked, " are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" Kagome freaked out. This was her best friend she told him everything, but she didn't like him like that.

"Not yet." Was Inuyasha's response. Kagome blushed and freaked out even more at that comment. The next day she started thinking about how she felt about Inuyasha.

`I'm not sure if I like him like that or not right now. I'm still trying to figure myself out I don't need to worry about a guy.' She couldn't get him out of her mind for the rest of the night.

Her friend autumn served as a mediator between them both. She told Kagome, Inuyasha liked her and Inuyasha that Kagome liked him. Autumn also gave Kagome a heads up that Inuyasha would ask her out, and he did. He asked her out at school while they were waiting in the lunch line where she blushed profusely.

"Hey Kagome?"

" Yeah?"

" I have a question for you"

"Ok…"

"Well I've been thinking I really like you would you mind u know us being a… you know a couple?"

"I don't know"

"Well would you go out with me?"

"Alright"

Summer came and went in a blur. Her first day back sophomore year was fun. She had missed all her friends and was glad to see them again. She helped out in after school care for the elementary kids, that is where Kagome got to talk to him the most. The third week of school they both got sick and were out of school. The really funny thing was she had asked Inuyasha for permission to hug him and she hadn't even gotten to hug him. Everyone thought they hated each other because they were incessantly teasing and torturing each other all the time, but it was what they had always done to each other since fourth grade.

A/N: hey this is another work of mizu cho' my friend. And she hopes you like this I will probably be updating every day.