InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ between the species ❯ chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: The Poison and the sword

Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha

"Speak"

`Thought'

{Annoy me 1}

[Heih-heih 2}

{I need sugar, right now}

[Candy?]

{Oh yah this is our shortest chapter, right Kirria1}

[Can we start the story now2]

Okay, people thank you for reviewing my story.

Now it time for the story

Following the goddess's orders they got up and went to Inuyasha `s parents hut to see Inu's father. Inuyasha walk into his father's room and knee down beside him. Father's eyes open and he said in an old cranky voice.

"Inuyasha, my son take this sword,'' as he passes an ancient sword to him, from under the covers.

"It is my way to protect you. In addition, it is you wedding gift for you to protect the ones you loved ones.' said Father as he passed into his hands.

"Thank you father, but I am not getting married any time soon, unless you think I am going to marry that wench.'' Said Inuyasha as he pointed a finger to Kagome.

"Inuyasha, I know you like her. So do not try to deny it anymore.'' Said Father as his eyes fell closes and he fell into a coma.

Kagome ran over and started to touch his father's face and saw that he was very cold Inuyasha looked up and saw Kagome had her hand against his Father's face.

"Inuyasha, what is wrong with your father.'' Said Kagome as she took her hand away from father's forehead.

"He was poisoned after our last battle with the wolf tribe, why do you want to know.' said Inuyasha coming closer to Kagome.

"You said he was poisoned. How long has he been sick?' said Kagome

"He has been sick about two weeks.'' Said Inuyasha looked at her with a confessed face on.

"Has anybody else gotten sick?'' said Kagome

"Well all the others are they servants, but then again they are all demons. So I can not understand why they got sick.'' Said Inuyasha as he scratched his head.

"Wait you said demons.'' Said Kagome

"Yeah ''said Inuyasha

"I think the poison only infects demons. So if it does then it can be destroy by a priestess's powers.'' Said Kagome as she started to say a spell.

"The stars in heaven and the flowers in the earth. Heal who had been poisoned.' said Kagome as a flicking white light came out of her hand and started to go on father's forehead and throughout the village.

After the white light went around the village, Kagome had started to fall down, but Inuyasha had caught her before she touch the cold dirt ground.

`She just faint, that's good.' thought Inuyasha as he picks her up.

Father opened one eye to see the scene before him and he smiled then he went back to sleep.

Kagome's dream

She dreamed of a man with white hair and cute dogs. She could not tell who it was, but the person was very familiar.

Wake up

Kagome woke up and noticed that she was back inside Inuyasha's his arms. She finally knew whom she was dreaming about and she started to blush.

Inuyasha `s mother was sitting next to father and watched as he slept.

"My mother is grateful to you.'' Said Inuyasha in Kagome `s ear again she blushed.

Kagome and Inuyasha went back to their tent together, took, and nap together.

End of chapter

Next chapter is when Koga comes in and please do not forget to review too.