InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beware of Angry Uncles ❯ Angel ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Strange I feel loved and hated at the same time. On one side people tell me how good my fic is so far…on the other I am threatened for ending every chapter with a cliffy. ^.^;; Oh well I found out that if you end a chapter with a cliffhanger the more reviews you get. But that doesn't seem to be the case here. *tears* I ONLY HAVE 1 REVIEW!! And 75 ppl have visited my fic why doesn't anyone review??

Disclaimer: *gets dressed in all black and sneaks into Rumiko Takahashi's house* I will own Inuyasha. . .even if I have to steal him. *suddenly lights turn on and the cops are blocking all the exits*

*tears stream down my face as I'm thrown into a cop car and driven to jail* All I wanted was Inuyasha!

~-~-~-~-~+~-~-~-~-~

~Beware of Angry Uncles~

"Inuyasha what the hell is your problem?" Shippo was furious because of the way Inuyasha had treated his new friend.

How could Inu treat her like that? All she did was help me. He should really learn not to jump to conclusions.

Inuyasha stood there staring at Shippo.

I have never seen Shippo swear before. Not even when I really pissed him off.

"That girl in there is NOTHING like Kikyo. She may look like her but that is as far as it goes."

"I was not thinking about that wench!" Inuyasha shouted drawing the attention of the people passing by.

"Sure." he said rolling his eyes. He looked at Inuyasha and sighed.

Anger is not the way to get threw that thick skull of his.

"Kagome had nothing to do with me getting hurt-"

"Did you even see who did it?" Inuyasha cut him off.

"Well no but. . ." Shippo glanced back towards the house. "Inu I know she didn't do it."

"And she just happened to be passing by at the right place at the right time."

"She takes that way home from school." He immediately came to her defense.

"Since when have you been so trusting? Remember what happened last time?"

Shippo's face became expressionless. The pain was still fresh.

I trusted him with my life . . . how could he. But Kagome . . . Kagome is not like him. I just know it. She could never hurt anyone . . .

"Come on. We are leaving." Inuyasha turned and started walking down the street.

"But what about Kagome?"

"What about her?" He said nonchalantly.

Shippo stood there stunned.

How can he be so heartless?

"She is lying unconscious on the couch."

"So?"

"So? Why you heartless son-of-a-bitch." Pushed beyond his limits Shippo charged at Inuyasha. (a/n: you would think he would know better ^.^;;)

The surprise attack caught Inuyasha off guard and Shippo was able to do minimal damage with his claws.

Inuyasha easily dodges all of the attacks thrown at him. Soon Shippo was too tired and just sat down on the sidewalk. "Feh. You actually drew blood this time. There may be hope for you yet." He sat next to his cousin and released a sigh. "If we stayed until `Kagome' wakes up will you be happy?" (a/n: he can be so sweet ^.^)

"Do you really mean it?" He could not believe his cute little ears. (a/n: O.o who put that there?)

"Feh what's a couple hours? I was just going to watch TV anyway."

Shippo launched himself at Inuyasha and gave him a bone-crushing hug. (a/n: awwww) "Thank you."

Obvious out of his element Inuyasha awkwardly patted the little kitsune's head. "Er . . . It's nothing."

Just as fast as he started the hug he broke away. He bolted up the sets two at a time and was through the broken door before Inuyasha could blink.

Shaking his head Inu slowly rose to his feet and walked back towards the house. He followed the whispers into the room where he had found Shippo, and hurt Kagome.

He looked down at the sleeping girl on the couch.

Shippo was wrong. She may have some of the same features but other than that, she looked nothing like her. She looks so . . . peaceful. Kikyo never relaxed. Even when she slept she wore a scowl. (a/n: and its not what you hentai's out there think -_- Inuyasha and Kikyo *shivers*)

"An Angel . . ." He said it in so low a whisper you could have been standing right next to him and still would not have heard him.

Shippo looked over at Inu. He heard him whisper something but he wasn't able to make out what it was he said.

Seeing Shippo's scrutiny Inuyasha turned and walked into the kitchen. Hoping he didn't see the faint blush creeping across his features.

~-~-~-~-~+~-~-~-~-~

It was the middle of the night. Sango fell asleep in the chair. Shippo was sleeping on the floor next to the couch. While Inuyasha was sitting in a chair he had dragged in from the kitchen watching TV.

Kagome slowly came to. She let out a groan as her hands started to throb.

Inuyasha silently rose from his seat and went into the kitchen. He returned shortly after carrying a glass of water and some aspirin. "Take these." He shoved the glass of water into her hands and handed her the pills.

Why is he being so nice to me? I mean one second he tries to kill me and the next he is being nice . . . Wait a minute what is he still doing in my house?

"What are you still doing here?" She asked as if it didn't bother her one way or the other.

Inu reached out and laid his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

Kagome flinched and instantly pulled away to stare at his razor sharp claws.

He cursed himself mentally for his lack of control on his anger. He raised his hands palm up in a gesture of peace.

She gazed at him warily.

He is up to something. . .

Her train of thought was interrupted as a small bundle of fur leaped at her. She looked down at him in shock.

He . . . he is a youkai but . . . but I don't understand. He is so nice and sweet.

Shippo was too distracted to notice all the expressions crossing her face, but Inuyasha didn't. Everything she felt was written all over her face. The one that stood out the most was confusion.

Shippo soon was crying. His little body shaking from the forcefulness of his sobs.

Inu watched on as her confusion turned into concern. He watched as she wrapped her arms around him trying to comfort him. Watched as she laid her head on top of his. And watched as they both drifted off to sleep.

~-~-~-~-~+~-~-~-~-~

A/N: Danger Will Robinson Danger!! Er…um…it is not my fault. With all the threats, I stayed up late to write the next chappie. I am to hyper to sleep. . .ummmmm candy ^.^ My mom tried to take my candy away but I fooled her. *takes a candy bar out of her stash* heehee You would think after all these years she would know me well enough to know I didn't give her all the candy.

Important Announcement:

I have decided that I will notpost another chapter until I get at least 10 reviews. So if anyone actually likes my fic please review.

Come on 10 reviews isn't asking that much. I have over 75 people reading this fic 9 of you can review.